Tuesday March 1, 2016 - 15:53:41 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
Top 5 Reasons Why Traders Choose the Unbeatable MT4 Supreme Edition Platform
Ask any trader and they’ll tell you that MetaTrader 4 is the best trading platform around today. It is renowned for its many capabilities, ease of use, and perfect functionality. Now the Australian Forex broker Admiral Markets have released the MetaTrader 4 Supreme Edition plug-in, which takes trading to a new level.
Expert traders are downloading this powerful plug-in en masse. These are some of the reasons why.
1. Supreme Edition Tick Chart Trader
The Tick Trader is wowing traders with its innovative efficiency. Its versatile functionality allows for extra-fast order placement, various chart styles, and downloading tick data right to your PC. Sometimes your trades need to be executed in the blink of an eye, and with this Add-On, that’s exactly what you'll get.
It includes the following functionalities:
This Add-On is for those traders who want a quick entry/exit. The Mini Terminal allows you to place those orders instantaneously. Intuitive mouse functions are one quick way to do it. Keyboard shortcuts make it even faster!
*Hedging through Tick Trader is not allowed.
In the following styles:
- traditional tick chart
- tick speed chart
- timed chart
- tick candle
2. Supreme Edition Mini Terminal
The Mini Terminal is a professional trade execution and analysis tool. It allows you to set your Trading Volume, Trailing-stop, Stop-Loss, Take-Profit, and to create orders through intuitive tabs.
The following functions make it truly worthwhile:
- 1-click trade management
- compact on chart trading
- a ‘reverse’ button to immediately close a trade and open the same position in the opposite direction and a ‘panic’ button to close all positions with a single click
- configurable settings to confirm quick-buy, quick-sell and close-all
3. Supreme Edition Trade Terminal
This allows you to place multiple instruments orders at the same time. Multitasking is possible, and does not have to compromise your profits!
It includes the following features:
- trade calculators to calculate the stop-loss for a specific cash risk
- the ability to open and close trades quickly, and create templates for frequently-used preferences
- automated closes increase efficiency
- analysis functions according to a range of parameters, including symbol, direction, winners, losers, and trade duration
4. Supreme Edition Alarm Manager
Vital for helping you keep track of events significant to your account. You'll be notified of these events, and you can even set it to take action on your behalf according to your settings.
It includes the following alarms:
- Account alarms: for changes in key account parameters
- News and Sentiment alarms: for calendar events or live market sentiment
- Trade activity alarms: for newly opened or closed trades
- Price alarms: for changes, levels and breakouts in price
- Time alarms: for stop-watch and time-of-day alarms
- Many more
5. Supreme Edition Sentiment Trader
There are many more great features of the MetaTrader 4 Supreme Edition plug-in, but the last we will mention is the Sentiment Trader. The Sentiment Trader allows you to view the current and historic collective mind-set toward a particular trading instrument. This is important for beginners and experts alike, who need to keep tabs on market sentiment before using a particular instrument.
The Sentiment Trader shows current sentiment, historic sentiment plotted against price, and any open position in the selected symbol.
MetaTrader 4 has long been considered the best trading platform. Now with MetaTrader 4 Supreme Edition, this revolutionary software is changing the face of trading for the better.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."