Tuesday March 21, 2017 - 09:06:40 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For Tuesday 21 March 2017
Trading Ideas for 21 Mar 2017
See The Amazing Trader In Action
WEEKLY Forex Economic Calendar:
21 Mar Tue
09:30 GB- CPI
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
22 Mar Wed
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
21:00 NZ- RBNZ Decision
23 Mar Thu
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
14:00 US- New Homes Sales
24 Mar Fri
All Day flash PMIs
12:30 CA- CPI
26 Mar Sun
00:00 EZ/GB Clocks + One hour
Forex Market: items driving market psychology early in the new week:
Li> U.K. CPI, which is often a market-mover, is due shortly. The BOE fucus is on prices.
- A perception that the Yellen Fed remains too cautious.
- The decline in the yield on the 10-yr note to below a 2.0% yield.
- A growing perception that the ECB is the preparing to move away from excessive policy ease. This could take a while.
- Expectations that the May goverment will invoke Article 50 on Wednesday March 29. The outlook for an eventual Bank of England rate hike.
- A growing view that funds are flowing from Japan to Europe as part of a new round of "carry trades"?
Lots to consider. Please comment...
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."