Tuesday March 28, 2017 - 17:49:25 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For Wednesday 29 March 2017
Pre-Open Trading Ideas for 29 Mar 2017
See The Amazing Trader In Action
WEEKLY Forex Economic Calendar:
28 Mar Tue
14:00 US- CB Confidence
29 Mar Wed
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
30 Mar Thu
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- GDP
23:30 JP- CPI
31 Mar Fri
7:55 DE- Jobless
8:30 GB- GDP
9:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
14:00 US- final Univ of Mich
2 Apr Sun
00:00 AU/NZ- Clocks "Fall Back"
Forex Market: items driving the forex market:
- Event Risk: The fallout from the Heath Care fiasco last Friday abated, but it remains an overhang over the financial markets. An ongoing focus will be worries about the Trump economic agenda with legislative approval an ongoing worry.
- Vice-Chair Fischer Comments were fairly non-commital on policy in a CNBC interview.
- Event Risk: As expected, a request to the U.K. Parliament for a second Scotland Independence referendum was approved by the Scottish Parliament Tuesday. Odds are the request will not be considered immediately while Brexit negotiations are underway.
- Event Risk: In the U.K., the May government is slated to invoke EU Article 50 on Wednesday. Last week's terrorist event could strengthen her hand.
- There is a growing perception that the ECB might start to consider stepping back from excessive policy ease. Watch flash HICP data Friday. The March German Ifo Survey (Monday) was considerably stronger than expected and will be noted by the ECB.
Lots to consider. Please comment...
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."