Friday March 31, 2017 - 08:16:23 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For Friday 31 March 2017
Trading Ideas for 31 Mar 2017
See The Amazing Trader In Action
WEEKLY Forex Economic Calendar:
31 Mar Fri
7:55 DE- Jobless
8:30 GB- GDP
9:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
14:00 US- final Univ of Mich
2 Apr Sun
00:00 AU/NZ Clocks +1 hr
3 Apr Mon
All Day final Mfg PMIs
4 Apr Tue
4:30 AU- RBA Decision
5 Apr Wed
All Day final Service PMIs
12:15 US- ADP Jobs
14:00 US- EIA Crude
6 Apr Thu
All Day final Service PMIs
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
7 Apr Fri
12:30 US/CA- Employment
Forex Market: items driving the forex market:
- German data today saw mixed retail sales and a much stronger than expected employment report. Japanese CPI data remained about steady.
- Upcpmimg will be the final revision of UK 4Q16 GDP and flash March EZ HICP. Top U.S. data later features the Core February PCE delator, which is the Fed policy target and the final University of Michigan sentiment Survey.
- The USD continues to maintain a positive tone as it now tests the 1.0700 line. Thursday saw more rumblings out of the U.S. government indicating that the government is looking into ways to combat official currency manipulation. Temporarily the headline sent the USDJPY lower.
- Pressure is building on the Trump Administration to get its legislative act together to get its economic stimulus program working. As for the Fed, expect it to maintain a tightening bias, but it might be forced pursue a more cautious policy posture if Trump cannot push anything through Congress.
- There is a growing perception that the ECB soon will start to consider stepping back from excessive policy ease. A press report Wednesday suggested that the ECB will remain accomodative in coming months. Watch the EZ flash HICP data Friday. The March German Ifo Survey (Monday) was considerably stronger than expected.
Lots to consider. Please comment...
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."