Monday April 24, 2017 - 18:50:59 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For 25 April 2017
Trading Ideas for 25 Apr 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 25 Apr
14:00 US- CB Confidence Survey
Wed 26 Apr
06:00 DE- Retail Sales
12:30 CA- Retail Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 27 Apr
11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- Durable Goods
Fri 28 Apr
08:30 GB- GDP
08:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- final U of M Survey
Items likely to drive FX rates:
- Monday was a cautious trading session as the markets were digesting what was seen as positive news from Round one of the French Presidential election.
- The biggest surprise was that the polls were fairly accurate. No "surprises" are expected in Round two on May 7. The Macron victory is a victory for the status quo in the EU. This has been a strong positive for the EUR.
- The German Ifo survey for April continued to signal that the economy continues to grow strongly, but the EUR did not react.
- EVENT RISK: Tuesday @ 14:00 GMT US Conference Board Sentiment Survey. Long-established survey followed closely by the Fed.
- EVENT RISK: Thureday @ 11:45 GMT EZ Central Bank decision. Odds are the ECB will not be interested in rocking the boat. A dovish tone is expected from President Draghi.
- Uncertainty persists about the implementation of the Trump economic agenda. These doubts have been a weight on stock prices and bond yields.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."