Monday May 15, 2017 - 17:25:24 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For 16 May 2017
Trading Ideas for 16 May 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader Calendar:
Tue 16 May
08:30 GB- CPI
09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 May
08:30 GB- Employment
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 18 May
1:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
Fri 19 May
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
With no major data released on Monday, traders focused on financial market developments. As recently been the case, U.S. equity prices took a leadership role.
Weekly Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Tuesday-- 08:30 GB- CPI. Markets can be highly sensitive to these data, given the Bank of England targeting of inflation.
- EVENT RISK: Tuesday-- 12:30 US- Housing Starts and Permits. Housing Construction is a major source of skilled (and unskilled) U.S. employment. Markets can be sensitive to these data.
- EVENT RISK: Wednesday-- 08:30 GB- Employment. The GBP is highly sensitive to these macxro economic data.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- 01:30 AU- Employment. There currently is a strong focus on the Australian economy. Employment data is a key economic indicator.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- 08:30 GB- Retail Sales. The GBP is highly sensitive to these macro economic data.
- EVENT RISK: Friday-- 12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI. In many months, Canada releases these two top indicators simultaneusly. Thye top indicator for the CAD is the price of oil.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."