Monday May 22, 2017 - 08:54:44 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For 22 May 2017
Trading Ideas for 22 May 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 23 May
08:00 DE- Ifo Survey
14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 24 May
All day flash PMIs
14:00 CA- Bank of Canada Decision
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
14:00 US- final Univ of Michigan
14:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 25 May
00:00 EZ- Holiday
8:30 GB- GDP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 26 May
12:30 US- GDP
12:30 US- Durable Goods
Trade is off to a cautious start for the new week. Many are closely watching the Trump trip to the Middle East. Today he visits Israel. One positive for him is that he has had no time for tweets. No major data are due for release today. Canada is closed for a holiday (Victoria Day). This week sees several key pieces of potential market moving items.
Weekly Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Tuesday-- 08:00 DE- IFO Survey: Top econonomic Survey for Germany. Tends to have a positive bias. Markets often do not react to the report.
- EVENT RISK: Tuesday-- 14:00 US- New Homes Sales: Housing is a top jobs producer. This report is sometimes given more weight by markets than it warrants. Can be a market mover. It is seen coming in softer.
- EVENT RISK: Wednesday-- All Day global flash PMIs- Modest market reaction but closely followed. Data revisions later are minor, so these are the reports that matter.
- EVENT RISK: Wednesday-- 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales: Housing is a top jobs producer. This is the top US housing report. Can be a major market mover. It is seen coming in softer.
- EVENT RISK: Wednesday-- 19:00 US- FOMC Policy Minutes: Major markey mover. Fed revises this report after meeting (three weeks ago) to reflect their current thinking. Hold onto yours seats!
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- 08:30 GB- 1Q17 GDP Revision: The GBP can react strongly to U.K. data. GDP is a major market mover.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."