Sunday May 28, 2017 - 19:44:43 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For 29 May 2017
Trading Ideas for 29 May 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 29 May
00:00 GB, US- Holiday
Tue 30 May
14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
Wed 31 May
07:55 DE- Unemployment
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:15 US- ADP Payrolls
15:00 US- EIA Crude
Thu 1 Jun
All Day Global Final Mfg PMIs
12:30 US- Productivity
Fri 2 Jun
12:30 US- Employment
Weekly Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Tuesday-- 12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator Fed Inflation Target measure.
- EVENT RISK: Tuesday-- 14:00 US- Conference Board Consumer Sentiment. Closely followed U.S. survey.
- EVENT RISK: Wednesday-- 11:00 EZ- Flash May HICP estimate. Target for ECB policy. Market moving release.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- All-Day- Final May Mfg PMI's. Global surveys of manufacturing activity estimate.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- 12:15 US- ADP Private Jobs Survey. Unreliable early indicator of U.S. employment. At times a market mover, nevertheless.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- 12:30 US- Productivity. Key to U.S. growth prospects.
- EVENT RISK: Friday-- 12:30 US- May Employment statistics. Most important U.S. economic data of the month. Major market moving release.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."