Monday June 5, 2017 - 08:29:50 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For 5 June 2017
Trading Ideas for 5 June 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 5 Jun
All Day Global Service PMIs
Tue 6 Jun
04:30 AU- Reserve Bank Decision
Wed 7 Jun
09:00 EZ- GDP
14:30 US- EIA Crude
23:30 JP- GDP
Thu 8 Jun
00:00 UK- Elections
11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
Fri 9 Jun
12:30 CA- Employment
Weekly Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Monday-- All Day: Global Service PMIs. Market moving releases for the U.S. and U.K.
- EVENT RISK: Tuesday-- AU- 04:30 Reserve Bank Of Australia. No policy change expected.
- EVENT RISK: Wednesday-- EZ- 09:00 GDP. Key Data Release.
- EVENT RISK: Wednesday-- US- 14:30 EIA Crude. Market-moving data.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- GB- Parlianentary Election.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- 11:45 EZ- ECB Poicy Decision. Major market mover. No changes seen.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- US- Former FBI Chief Comey testifies.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."