Thursday June 8, 2017 - 18:17:47 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For 9 June 2017
Trading Ideas for 9 June 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Fri 9 Jun
12:30 CA- Employment
Tue 13 Jun
08:30 GB- Inflation
09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 14 Jun
08:30 GB- Employment
12:30 US- Retail Sales
12:30 US- CPI
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:00 US- Fed Decision + Presser
Thu 15 Jun
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
11:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
Fri 16 Jun
03:00 JP- Bank Of Japan Decision
12:30 CA- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
14:00 US- University of Michigan
Weekly Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- GB- Parliamentary Election. First Exit polls 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- EZ- 09:00 GDP. Key Data Release.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- EZ- 11:45 ECB Policy Decision. Major market mover. Could see an upgrade in economic outlook.
- EVENT RISK: Thursday-- US 14:00 Former FBI Chief Comey testifies. Prepared testimony already released. Focus now Q&A.
- EVENT RISK: Friday-- CA 12:30 Canadian May Employment data. Key for CAD, but unlikely to impact USD.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."