Tuesday June 27, 2017 - 09:37:14 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 27 June 2017
Trading Ideas for 27 June 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 27 Jun
14:00 US- CB Confidence
Wed 28 Jun
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 29 Jun
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless Claims
21:00 CN- NBS
Fri 30 Jun
07:55 DE- Employment
08:30 UK- GDP
12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
14:00 US- final University Of Michigan
Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: MODERATE-- Tuesday-- 14:00 US- Conference Board Consumer Confidence Survey. Long standing consumer sentiment survey for U.S. economy. No apparent bias.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH-- Tuesday-- 17:00 US- Yellen speach. Could move markets.
- EVENT RISK: MODERATE-- Wednesday-- 14:30 US- EIA Crude Supplies. Watch all the components as a group. Producers are all trying to support prices for their economic benefit. Correlations to other markets are light at the present time.
- EVENT RISK: MODERATE-- Friday-- 07:55 DE- Employment. Important data, but ususlly modest market response.
- EVENT RISK: MODERATE-- Friday-- 07:55 GB- 1Q17 GDP Revision. Not much change likely.
- EVENT RISK: MODERATE-- Friday-- 12:30 US- PCE Deflator. Key traget for Fed policy.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."