Tuesday July 11, 2017 - 18:07:41 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 112 July 2017
Trading Ideas for 12 July 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 12 Jul
08:30 GB- Employment
14:00 CA- Bank of Canada Decision
14:00 US- Fed Chair Yellen Senate testimony
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 13 Jul
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 14 Jul
12:30 US- Retail Sales
12:30 US- CPI
14:00 US- University of Michigan Survey
Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: HIGH-- Wed-- 08:30 GB June Employment Statistics. Key UK indicator and often a market mover.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH-- Wed-- 14:00 US Fed Chair Yellen Congressional Testimony. Could be a market mover on any taper details. Prepared text release at 12:30 GMT .
- EVENT RISK: MODERATE-- Wed-- 14:00 CA Bank of Canada Policy Decision. Rates seen unchanged.
- EVENT RISK: MODERATE-- Wed-- 14:30 US EIA Crude Supplies. Closely followed report.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH-- Thu-- 14:00 US Fed Chair Yellen Senae Testimony. Could be a market mover, but odds favor nothing new from Wednesday.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH-- Fri-- 12:30 US Retail Sales and CPI. Retail SaLes are a key indicator of consumption and CPI is closely watched by the Fed.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."