Tuesday July 18, 2017 - 08:48:34 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 18 July 2017
Trading Ideas for 18 July 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 18 Jul
08:30 GB- CPI
09:00 DE- ZEW Sentiment
Wed 19 Jul
12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 20 Jul
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
11:45 EZ- ECB Meeting
12:30 US- Weekly Jobs
Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM-- Tue-- 09:00 DE- German ZEW Survey. Survey of professional fund managers about the econonmy. Results can be volatile. Watched closely but usually not a major market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM-- Wed-- 12:30 US- Housing Starts and Permits. Housing is a key sector of the economy and these are useful leading indicators of future activity.
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM-- Wed-- 14:30 US- EIA Crude. WTI tends to react strongly to the supply data, but the response typically goes not last long.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH-- Thu-- 08:30 GB- Retail Sales. Key metric for BOE policy decisions. Can move GBP.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH-- Thu-- 11:45 EZ- ECB Policy decision. No rate change expected. Focus is on timing of QE taper. Reaction to decisions usually strong.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH-- Thu-- 12:30 CA- CPI, Bank of Canada targets inflation is in a tightening phase. A strong number could impact USDCAD.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."