Monday July 24, 2017 - 08:24:37 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 24 July 2017
Trading Ideas for 24 July 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 24 Jul
All Day flash PMIs
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 25 Jul
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 26 Jul
07:30 AU- CPI
08:30 GB- GDP
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 27 Jul
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 28 Jul
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- University of Michigan
Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Medium-to-Low Mon-- All day selected flash global Mfg PMIs. PMIs indices are so-called "soft data" becacause they are not hard statistics, but they can provide a general barometer of how major economies might be performing. When they are at odds with the hard data, go with the hard figures.
- EVENT RISK: Medium Mon-- 14:00 GMT US Existing Homes Sales. This is the top housing statistic, and housing accoounts for nearly 20% of the economy.
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- 08:00 GMT DE IFO Survey. This is oldest, largest and by far most respected survey of the German econony. I feel it tends to have a positive bias. Perhaps because of this it is not as much of a market-mover as it once was.
- EVENT RISK: High-to-Medium Tue-- 14:00 GMT US CB Consumer Confidence. This is one of oldest and most respected U.S. sentiment surveys. It can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: High Wed-- 08:30 GMT GB- GDP. This can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: High Wed-- 18:00 GMT US- FOMC Decision. No poicy changes are expected. No press conference is scheduled GDP. Any meeting can be a market-mover.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."