Sunday July 30, 2017 - 13:30:51 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 31 July 2017
Trading Ideas for 31 July 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader Trading EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 31 Jul
09:00 EZ- Flash HICP
Tue 1 Aug
All Day global Mfg PMIs
12:00 US- PCE Deflator
Wed 2 Aug
12:15 US- ADP Payrolls
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 3 Aug
All Day global Service PMIs
11:00 GB- Bank of England
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 4 Aug
12:30 US/CA- Employment
Trading Event Risk
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- 06:00 GMT DE-Employment. Key data for the top European economy.
- EVENT RISK: Low HIGH-- 09:30 GMT EZ- Flash HICP. The ECB has a single policy mandadae, which is to manage inflation. HICP is their primary inflation measure. The flash reading ie usually not revised much by the final reading.
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- All Day Global- Final Mfg PMIs. Good comparisons of relative growth.
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- 07:55 GMT DE- Employment. Key data for the top European economy.
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- GDP. Key data for European economy.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH Tue-- 12:30 GMT US- Core PCE Deflator. Fed inflation target.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH Wed-- 12:15 GMT US- ADP Private Employment. Precurser of NFP due Friday.
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Key Statistics for Crude oil trading.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."