Tuesday August 1, 2017 - 16:46:44 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 2 August 2017
Trading Ideas for 2 August 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader Trading EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 2 Aug
12:15 US- ADP Payrolls
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 3 Aug
All Day global Service PMIs
11:00 GB- Bank of England
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 4 Aug
12:30 US/CA- Employment
Trading Event Risk
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- GDP. Key data for European economy.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH Tue-- 12:30 GMT US- Core PCE Deflator. Fed inflation target.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH Wed-- 12:15 GMT US- ADP Private Employment. Precursor of NFP due Friday.
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Key Statistics for Crude oil trading.
- EVENT RISK: Medium Thu-- All Day Global- Final service PMIs. Good comparisons of relative growth.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH Thu-- 11:00 GMT GB- Bank of England Policy Secision. No rate change expected. Perhaps some useful forward guidance might be fortcoming?
- EVENT RISK: HIGH Fri-- 12:30 GMT US/CA- June employment data. Cloely followed in both cases. Can impact the outlook for monetary policy.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."