Wednesday August 16, 2017 - 08:18:10 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 16 August 2017
Trading Ideas for 16 August 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader Trading EVENT RISK Calendar: Wed 16 Aug
08:30 GB- Employment
09:00 EZ- GDP
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permots
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 17 Aug
08:30 US- Retail Sales
09:00 US- Final HICP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:15 US- Industrial Production
Fri 18 Aug
12:30 CA- CPI
14:00 US- University Of Michigan (prelim)
Potential Trading Opportunities
- EVENT RISK: HIGH WED-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Major economic indicator for most economies, and thus can cause the markets to move.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH WED-- 08:30 GMT GB- Employment. Jobs and or unemployment is the major economic indicator for most economies, and thus can cause the markets to move.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH WED-- 09:00 GMT EZ- GDP. Primary growth benchmark. This can make the EUR move.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH WED-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts & Permits. Residential construction is about 20% of the economy. These statistics can be a leading indicator of economic growth.
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM WED-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Crude inventories impact oil prices.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH WED-- 18:00 GMT US- FOMC Fed Policy Minutes. Fresh Info on the status of Fed policy. Can be a big market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: HIGH THU-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Current read on the U.K. consumer. Can be a market-moving release.
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM THU-- 08:30 GMT EZ- Final July CPI. Revisions usually are small.
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM FRI-- 12:30 GMT CA- CPI. Bank of Canada targets inflation. Can be a market-moving release.
- EVENT RISK: MEDIUM FRI-- 14:30 GMT US- University of Michigan Survey (prelim). Sentiment survey. Market reaction usually moderate.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."