Monday August 28, 2017 - 16:30:56 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 29 August 2017
Trading Ideas for 29 August 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader Trading EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 29 Aug
14:00 US- CB Consumer Conf
Wed 30 Aug
12:15 US- ADP Jobs
12:30 US- GDP
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 31 Aug
06:00 DE- Retail Sales
07:55 DE- Employment
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
Fri 1 Sep
All Day final PMIs
12:30 US- Employment
14:00 US- final Univ of Mich
- PRICE RISK: MEDIUM TUE-- 14:00 GMT US- CB Confidence Survey. The longest established U.S. Confidence Survey and closely followed along with the University of Michigan results.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH WED-- 12:15 GMT US- ADP Jobs estimate. Depemding on the data, markets tend to follow this closely. Designed to be a predictor of Friday's NFP figures but it is not always reliable.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH WED-- 12:30 GMT US- 2Q17 GDP revision. Can generate market instability depending on the changes.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH WED-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Oil prices tend to react strongly to these data. Other markets can be moved by crude prices depending on the changes.
- PRICE RISK: MEDIUM THU-- 07:55 GMT DE-Employment. Might generate market instability depending on data.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH THU-- 09:00 GMT EZ- flash HICP ECB inflation target. Often generates market moves.
- PRICE RISK: MEDIUM THU-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless being watched closely as economy improves.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH THU-- 12:30 GMT US- Core PCE Deflator. Fed target. Strong reading could give USD a lift.
- PRICE RISK: MEDIUM THU-- 14:00 GMT US- Pending Homes Sales. Provides insight into Existing Homes Sales
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."