Monday September 4, 2017 - 16:51:32 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 5 September 2017
Trading Ideas for 5 September 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 5 Sep
All Day Service PMIs
Wed 6 Sep
All Day Service PMIs
12:30 US/CA- Trade
14:00 CA- BOC Decision
Thu 7 Sep
11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- Productivity
15:00 US- EIA Crude
Fri 8 Sep
08:30 GB- Industrial & Manufacturing Output
12:30 CA- Employment
- PRICE RISK: MEDIUM TUE -- All Day Global Final Service PMIs. Markets use PMI reports as a current catch-all measure of relative economic performance. Focus on Europe (flash data revisions) and U.K. data Tuesday.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH TUES -- 09:00 GMT EZ- GDP. Broad measure of economy
- PRICE RISK: LOW WED -- 12:30 GMT US/CA Trade- Data can have political implications and impact GDP calculations.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 13:45 & 14:00 GMT US- Markit and ISM Mfg PMIs ISM Closely followed. Strong reaction possible.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 14:00 GMT CA- Bank of Canada Decision. Low to Modest risk for a rate hike or more hawkish policy bias.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."