Monday September 18, 2017 - 08:38:11 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 18 September 2017
Trading Ideas for 18 September 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 18 Sep
09:00 EZ- Final HICP
Tue 19 Sep
09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
Wed 20 Sep
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:30 US- Fed Decision
Thu 21 Sep
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 Sep
All Day Flash PMIs
12:30 CA- Retail Sales and CPI
Sun 25 Sep
All Day German Elections
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM MON -- 09:00 GMT EZ- Final August HICP. Top ECB Inflation target. Typically the revisions are minimal.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM TUE -- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey. Often volatile German sentiment Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH TUE -- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits are Leading indicators of the housing sector.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Will be watched very closely after hawkish BOE.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 14:00 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing statistic. Closely followed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM WED -- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude Inventories. Most important oil statistic each week. Closely followed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 18:00 GMT US- FOMC Decision followed by Press Conference. No rate Change likely. Announcement of timing and details of December QE taper expected. Could see strong reaction.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."