Tuesday September 26, 2017 - 15:47:10 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For September 2017
Trading Ideas for 27 September 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 27 Sep
12:30 US- Durable Goods
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 28 Sep
12:30 US- GDP
12:30 US- Jobless Claims
Fri 29 Sep
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Core PCE deflator
14:00 US- University of Michigan final
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium WED -- 12:30 GMT U.S.- Durable Goods. Manufacturing Indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium WED -- 12:30 GMT U.S.- EIA Crude. Top crude statistic.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium THU -- 12:30 GMT U.S.- Weekly Jobless expected to continue to be impacted by storms.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High Thu-- 14:00 GMT U.S.- GDP Revisions. Can be large and move prices.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Fri -- 07:55 GMT DE- Unemployment. Closely followed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Fri -- 08:30 GMT GB- GDP. Markets highly sensitive to UK data.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Fri -- 09:00 GMT EZ- HICP. Markets highly sensitive to ECB target.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Fri -- 12:30 GMT US- Core PCE Deflator. Markets highly sensitive to Fed target.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Fri -- 14:00 GMT US- Final U of M Survey. Closely followed.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."