Wednesday October 4, 2017 - 17:02:05 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 5 October 2017
Trading Ideas for 5 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 4 Oct
All Day Svc PMIs
12:15 US- ADP Jobs
14:30 US- EIA Crude
17:15 US- Yellen Speech
Thu 5 Oct
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- Trade
Fri 6 Oct
12:30 CA- Employment
12:30 US- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- All Day- Global Service PMIs. Useful universal economies measure that may be compared.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude Inventories. Key to oil price.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 17:15 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Based on Fed description, this looks like a ribbon cutting. Yellen always can move markets, but I do not think so this time.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless Claims. Could influence outlook for Friday Employment Data.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Fri-- 12:30 GMT US- Monthly Jobs Data For September. Most important piece of ecomomic data for the month.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."