Tuesday October 24, 2017 - 15:30:05 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 25 October 2017
Trading Ideas for 24 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 25 Oct
01:30 AU- CPI
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
08:30 GB- GDP
14:00 CA- BOC Decision
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Oct
11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
Fri 27 Oct
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- final Univ of Michigan
Potential Trading Opportunities
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 01:30 GMT AU- CPI. Top Inflation indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 08:00 GMT DE- IFO Survey. Top German indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 14:00 GMT CA- BOC Decision. No Policy Change Expected.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top Weekly WTI Statistic.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 11:45 GMT EZ- ECB Decision. No Rate Change expected. Word on QE timing seen.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 14:00 GMT US- Pending Homes Sales. Reliable forecaster of future Existing Homes Sales.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Fri-- 12:30 GMT US- GDP. Broadest Measure of growth.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Fri-- 14:00 GMT US- Final University of Michigan Survey. Prelim data were strong.
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."