Tuesday October 31, 2017 - 17:18:40 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 1 November 2017
Trading Ideas for 1 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 31 Oct
08:00 EZ- flash October HICP
14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
Wed 1 Nov
00:00 All Day- final Mfg PMIs
12:15 US- ADP Payrolls
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 2 Nov
12:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
12:30 US- Productivity, Weekly Jobless
Fri 3 Nov
00:00 All Day- Service PMIs
12:30 US/CA- Trade, Employment
Potential Trading Opportunities
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High to Medium Wed-- All Day- Global Mfg PMIs. Latest sentiment indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 12:15 GMT US- ADP Jobs. Uneven predictor of Non-Farm Payrolls.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 18:00 GMT US- Fed Policy Decision. No changes expected. Focus any forward guidance in policy statement.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 09:00 GMT EZ- Mfg PMI first soft data readings for October (data were delayed one day due to holiday).
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High Thu-- 12:00 GMT GB- BOE Policy Decision. +25bp Rate hike expected.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Could influence outlook for Friday employment.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium-HIGH Fri-- All Day Service PMIs first soft data readinggs for October (EZ will be delayed due to holiday).
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Fri-- 12:30 GMT sees U.S. employment data. Market expecting solid data. Major. Focus these days is average Hourly earnings rather than payrolls.
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."