Tuesday June 12, 2018 - 13:36:31 GMT
Share This Story
. - .
Hartswell Capital Reviews – Review of Hartswell Capital Trading
The objective of this review of the Hartswell Capital Trading is to explain Risk Management and how it relates to the managed trading service that is available here.
You may have seen on our website that you can select the amount of capital you are willing to risk for this type of investment, due to a system that uses its best endeavours (under normal market conditions) to terminate trading if it reaches the level you set. Available up to 70% of your deposit.- therefore the purpose of this short presentation is to explain how this works and what organisations are involved in risk management for this managed trading service.
Before we make trading strategies available to investors a large part of the development process is ensuring the strategies have a carefully executed risk management process. This includes a thorough review process and our trading team reviews the Hartswell Capital Trading constantly
Our trading strategies have achieved returns of over 70% per annum for investors however this has not been achieved by taking large trades, which commit a significant amount of your account balance on any individual trade.
All our strategies are focused on maximising profits for investors by only committing a small amount of your account balance to any individual trade, and it is this approach that allows a carefully executed risk management process to be deployed.
So lets start by explaining how your risk level can be set up to a maximum of 70% of your initial deposit.
What does this actually mean?
It means that if you set your risk settings on your account to 70% of your initial deposit then trading would be terminated if your account drops by 30%. This is a great opportunity for you to review the Hartswell Capital Trading and view whether the trading is performing as you wish for your portfolio
Let’s look at an example:
You deposit £10,000, and you select your risk management level at 70%. Meaning you are prepared to risk the other 30% for this type of investment i.e. £3000
As only a small amount of your account balance is committed per trade this means to reach the situation where your capital falls by 30% would need a continued number of losing trades in a row. This can occur with this type of alternative investment.
Trading involves taking regular positions in the market and sometimes in our search for profits we have to accept the market is not on our side.
This can cause a reduction in your account balance and you may see your account balance fluctuate up and down daily.
As an investor and as this is a regulated investment product all those wishing to join the managed trading service have to complete a suitability assessment. This is where your answers will undergo reviews by the compliance team to check whether you are suitable to access the Hartswell Capital managed trading service.
The suitability assessment will ask you questions about your available assets, liabilities, income and a whole range of questions to identify your suitability for this type of opportunity.
It will also identify what your risk management setting will be. The risk management level will be entirely dependent upon your own circumstances and you may find that your risk level can be set much lower than 70%.
If this relates to you then what you decide to set your risk at is up to you however it is important we explain to you that irrelevant of the level you set yourself the Hartswell strategies also have additional risk settings built in to aim to protect the capital of investors.
Hartswell controls this extra level of risk management as they have procedures in place to terminate trading on individual strategies if the strategy actually starts entering into a significant drawdown
To summarise there are procedures in place for you to set the level of risk on your account (up to 70% of the amount you deposit) and there are also procedures in place to terminate trading on any individual strategy if it enters into a significant drawdown.
Risk management is a vital part of the managed trading service, it is not uncommon to hear that those that try trading don’t implement a clear risk management process and this can often have disastrous consequences.
However here at Hartswell the risk management process is a vital part of our development process before any strategies are made available to investors.
The overall objective of this process is to ensure preserving potential capital growth is maintained.
Lets explain the Fee Structure
The managed trading service is free to apply to join and there are no ongoing management or monthly fees. Reviews of Hartswell Capital fees are carried out all of the time.
The monthly performance fee is charged at 30% of any profits achieved each month meaning you keep the remaining 70% of any profits achieved
A high watermark approach is applied to the account which means that incentive fees or performance fees are paid only on NET new rises in asset value. If a temporary decline occurs, it must be recouped before new incentive fees are paid
So who are Hartswell?
Our trading strategies have achieved returns of over 70% per annum for investors.
The team at Hartswell have over 50 years of trading and market experience and We have been connecting investors to our trading strategies capable of greater returns for years. Investors have deposited millions of pounds to access our strategies.
Hartswell MP-1 and MP-X are systematic trading strategies developed by Hartswell Capital and managed by Quantic. Quantic is a trading name of AFX Capital Markets Ltd a Company authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC), licence no. 119/10 and registration no. 253014, and they are also regulated under the Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) in regards to other offices within the EU under the MiFID Passporting Regime.
For full details and to find out how to apply to join the managed trading service, visit
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."