Monday October 22, 2007 - 16:10:17 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot N.Y. Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- N.Y. Mid-Session
- Strange markets today in the wake of G7. Clearly USD shorts are being washed out. Why? is another question.
- Stocks are all over the place as several attempts at a rebound off a weak start have run out of steam.
- Odds are USD is not out of the woods yet as worry about the U.S. economy remains a major theme.
- G7 meeting lived up to our expectations. It was a non-event. International pressure on China to adjust the yuan higher has intensified. China still resisting.
- Japan unlikely to allow the JPY to strengthen much more until the CNY corrects.
- Some credit risk worries are reportedly seeping back into the markets today.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."