Thursday October 25, 2007 - 20:20:17 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Far East Open
GVI Market Snapshot-- Far East Open
- No headline U.S. data due before the weekend.
- Forex market still trading off stocks and prices are all over the place This is a "hit and run" environment for trading.
- Nevertheless, USD sentiment remains cautiously bearish. Data on Thurdsay added to hat negative sentiment.
- German October IFO data not as weak as feared.
- Commodity currencies higher vs. the JPY.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."