Friday October 26, 2007 - 10:04:18 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- USD sentiment remains bearish. The EUR/USD has made a new high today.
- The commodity currencies are trading higher vs. the JPY. The CAD and AUD have made new highs for he move vs. the USD.
- The U.S. data calendar before the weekend is thin.
- Forex market has been trading off stocks and prices are all over the place This is a "hit and run" environment for trading.
- The early call for shares is for mixed to lower.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."