Friday November 2, 2007 - 10:12:15 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- Markets awaiting the U.S. and Canadian October employment data. The ADP data have lifted many estimates from the earlier +80K esitmates.
- Talk that a British clearer is having difficulty funding its portfolio, and has had to tap the BOE. Denied by BOE.
- Broad concerns that the sub-prime problems are about to surface again.
- USD remains vulnerable on wories about the economy.
- The commodity currencies are stronger vs. the USD and JPY.
- Equities are seen opening higher at this hour.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."