Tuesday November 6, 2007 - 17:23:07 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot N.Y. Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- N.Y. Mid-Session
- Malaise in equity markets persists on ongoing write-down rumors.
- USD reportedly saw sell orders again today from sovereign holders.
- the markets are looking ahead to the ECB policy signal for December on Thursday. November rates will most likely be held steady. The bias is for a future rate hikes when conditions warrant.
- Fed Chair Bernanke testifies on Thursday. There is little doubt that he will signal that it is not the goal of Fed policy to bail out bad decisions by institutions, however he will support the broader economy.
- Commondity currencies, gold and oil are back bid.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."