Thursday November 8, 2007 - 11:12:31 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- Focus on the CB decisions over the next few hours. ECB expected to hold policy steady and signal no change for December. Hawkish inflation stance will persist. Qusetions persist on whether Trichet will comment on EUR. If it is not mentioned the USD likely will fall.
- BOE expected to hold policy steady.
- Bernanke unlikely to comment on forex. He should defer questions to the Tresury.
- Forex comments by Paulson until now seen as ineffective.
- Commodity currencies, gold and oil are mixed.
- Equities are seen opening mixed.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."