Friday November 9, 2007 - 18:02:04 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot N.Y. Late
GVI Market Snapshot-- N.Y. Late
- Trigger for JPY spike appears was rumors of a significant CNY adjustment ahead of the upcoming (Nov 28) EU/China economic summit.
- Plenty of sub-prime chatter, but factual headlines were thin.
- This was a half-day session in North America ahead of Monday holidays.
- ECB President Trichet verbal forex intevention Thursday has not restrained the EUR. He used of the code word "brutal".
- Commodity currencies weaker again.
- U.S. equities are weaker. Bonds are better.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."