Thursday November 15, 2007 - 11:09:26 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot European Closes
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- Risk aversion is the theme of the day today. The JPY is bid and the high yielders are down.
- The commodity currencies are weaker.
- The EUR is softer as JPY carry's are unwound.
- Renewed worries about the liquidity of the LIBOR markets today. Await the daily fixings later.
- Equities are seen opening lower later.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."