Monday November 19, 2007 - 16:58:17 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot N.Y. Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- N.Y. Mid-Session
- Markets seem to be taking the OPEC oil price redemonination threat in stride. Everyone but oil sellers have an interest in paying USD. By letting their currencies rise, they can cheapen the local currency cost of energy.
- This week sees the major U.S. holiday (Thanksgiving Day) on Thursday. U.S. markets will close effectively from mid-Wednesday onwards.
- Risk aversion remains the theme. The JPY has gained vs. Europe.
- The commodity currencies are weaker.
- U.S. equities are weaker, while fixed income prices have gained.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."