Monday November 26, 2007 - 16:53:49 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot N.Y. Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- N.Y. Mid-Session
- No key data were released today. Key housing data come out over the week.
- Dealers are now in the final leg into yearend.
- The USD is lower vs. Europe. THE USD/JPY is now steady on the day.
- The commodity currencies are mixed. The AUD is sill up after the Labor Party victory over the weekend as expected.
- U.S. equities have faded. The USD/JPY has followed shares lower.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."