Thursday November 29, 2007 - 12:23:35 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- Talk it was a major middle-east player who was the large buyer of EUR/USD on Wednesday. EUR/USD has reversed today.
- Demand for liquidity is still the name of the game. Generating USD demand as funds are sucked in by U.S. institutions.
- The one month maturity will soon now extends beyond yearend. The focus increasingly now is on yearend liquidity for the major institutions. Liquidity concerns could constrain trading activity in December.
- Equities are seen opening mixed. Fixed income markets are better.
- The commodity currencies are mixed. Oil easing following a price spike after a pipeline disruption in the U.S. Middle-West.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."