Thursday November 29, 2007 - 17:22:19 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot N.Y. Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- N.Y. Mid-Session
- EUR/USD has reversed its Wednesday spike on reported Asian central bank EUR/USD sales. Chatter about an EZ-China agreement for China to slow USD sales for EUR.
- Demand for liquidity is still the name of the game. Generating USD demand as funds are sucked in by U.S. institutions inti=o the turn of the year.
- The one month libor maturities now extend beyond the turn. The focus increasingly is on yearend liquidity for the major institutions. Liquidity concerns could constrain trading activity in December.
- Equities are trading mixed. Fixed income markets are better.
- The commodity currencies are weaker. Oil easing following a price spike after a pipeline disruption in the U.S. Middle-West.
- U.S. Housing (new homes) and weekly jobless claims were soft.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."