Friday November 30, 2007 - 11:14:59 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-session
- Bernanke comments last evening only confirmed the -25bp rate cut already priced in for December 11. Hopes for a -50bp cut are now being viewed as a long shot.
- EUR/USD is better following hotter than expected E-Z flash HICP data. Swiss CPI were also on the high side.
- Canadian GDP will be watched more closely than usual ahead of the BOC policy decision next Tuesday.
- Equities are seen opening higher. Fixed income markets are steady.
- The commodity currencies are better.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."