CONTINUE TO FXSQUAWK (5 min delay)
If you get sent to the Talking-Forex homepage,
click on "HOME" on their page to start squawk
Forex Forum + FX Ticker
|Investors turn wary on Brexit, Trump uncertainty -- Reuters.com
by GVI Trading john bland
Gold Forum + FX Ticker
Side by side FX + Gold forums.
|Doggy Kwun's appearance means it's a true genuine upmove
by hk ab
Political forum. Political discussions.
|Post and pre Mortem
by Livingston nh
| Jay Meisler's Inner Circle
Premium Trading Forum (subscription) for ALL traders.
by GVI Trading Jay Meisler
GVI + Live FX Rates
Premium Forum (subscription).
by GVI Trading Jay Meisler
Market Analysis from selected sources.
|CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Risk Profile
Forex Forum RSS Feed
Forex Blog RSS Feed
by Jay Meisler,co-founder of Global-View is posted regularly on our forums. The CSA (Common Sense Approach) to
trading on the Inner-Circle is Jay's brainchild.
Weekly Videos for EURUSD & GBPUSD Forex
Trading videos produced weekly by veteran GVI Forex Trading expert
Tonbridge Al are a key GVI feature.
|Best Economic Calendar
Economic Data, Central Banks, Market Holidays, etc.
|Free Forex Database
Extensive Forex Data (starts 1 Jan 1999), H-L-C, EXCEL.
|Best Forex Chart Points
Daily Chart Points, Twelve currrencies eight bases, more.
|Learn to Trade in Four Steps
Forex Trading Course in four steps. Learn to trade
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Forex Trading Ideas for 12 Jan 2017
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
09:30 GB- Employment
13:30 US- CPI
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA Bank of Canada rates
00:30 AU- Employment
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Philly Fed
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
01:00 US Yellen Speech
13:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
16:30 US- Trump Inauguration
John M. Bland, MBA
- In weekend U.K. press reports, it appeared as though the British government was letting it be known that PM May would be taking a herd line on Brexit ("Hard Brexit") in a major policy address on Tuesday. Markets worry about the risks inherent in Britain making a clean economic break with the EU and have marked the GBPUSD down sharply in pre-market trade.
- Trading should not start in earnest this week until Tuesday due to the Martin Luther King Holiday Monday in the U.S. The rest of the week sees a calendar chock full of potentially market-moving events. See calendar above.
- On Friday, January 20 at about midday ET. Donald Trump will be inaugurated as U.S. President. His inaugural will be carefully combed for any items related to economic policy.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk On
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Bank Of China Actions To Stabilize the Yuan Weigh on the USD
Diary of My Forex Day