User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Market Tracker

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
FOREX FORUM
23/09/14 12:30 A CA Retail Sales con: 0.40% pre: 1.10%
23/09/14 12:30 A CA Sales x-autos con: -0.20% pre: 1.50%
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive

EZ Flash PMI Estimates September 2014
GVI Forex john 08:12 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile

EZ, GE flash Mfg PMIs. Mostly weaker.

EZ, German and French flash Services PMIs. Mostly weaker

cable
london red 08:07 GMT 09/23/2014
support 16295/16300 16277/80. collection of trendline and ma's break below later suggests end of 16050 rally and a return to that level.

EZ Flash PMI Estimates September 2014
GVI Forex john 08:03 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile

ALERT
EZ
mfg: 50.5 vs. 50.6 exp. vs. 50.7 prev.
svc: 52.8 vs. 53.1 exp. vs. 53.1 prev.

France
mfg: 48.8 vs. 47.0 exp. vs. 46.9
svc: 49.4 vs. 50.2 exp. vs. 50.3

German
mfg: 50.3 vs. 51.1 exp. vs. 51.4
svc: 55.4 vs. 54.6 exp. vs. 54.9

Markit PMI Press Release

TTN: Live News Special Offer

Day's Trades
SaaR KaL 07:49 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
I should have a back up email for people like;

This.can.not.be.happening@gmail.com

Day's Trades
SaaR KaL 07:39 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
Use to do email addresses in a funny way...thinking of user side / easy for her or him to recall it;

Like if someone says, can email you..I say yes;
My email is I.will.send.you.an.email@gmail.com

So when ever you send it...The sentence is the email address itself ..Proper English with a dot between every word
other examples are like;
I.know.his.email@gmail.com or
his.email.is.easy@gmail.com
These things can get you trouble sometimes;

Was loud some place and someone asked for email to play a Jam...
He goes, I need you email...So i say...OK...my email is easy...I say

I will send you an email ...(Proper English)
He goes, but you do not know my email...I said
ok...my email is I will Send....etc

He goes again, But you do not have my email
This went on and on for 3-4 times

Like I.do.not.know.his.email@gmail.com or I.hate.recalling.an.email@gmail.com ...Might still be there if you wanna

hehehe

PAR 06:03 GMT 09/23/2014
Despite all the super pessimistic predictions from the western media Chinese economy is doing rather well .

GVI Forex Blog 05:19 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
(CN) CHINA HSBC SEPT PRELIMINARY MANUFACTURING PMI: 50.5 V 50.0E - (AU) Australia ANZ Roy Morgan Weekly Consumer Confidence Index: 112.9 v 111.3 prior - (SL) SRI LANKA LEAVES REVERSE REPO RATE UNCHAN

TradeTheNews.com Asian Market Update: China HSBC Manufacturing PMI remains in expansion - Source TradeTheNews.com

Day's Trades
SaaR KaL 04:18 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
Doing this today

Gold Sell
USDJPY Buy
EURJPY Buy
AUDUSD Sell
AUDNZD Sell

GVI Forex Blog 03:56 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
The expected short term tops in the indices are taking shape but any breakdown confirmation

Morning Briefing : 23-Sep-2014 -0355 GMT

AUD/JPY up as China Manufacturing PMI Posts Positive Surprise --
Syd 02:42 GMT 09/23/2014
The Australian dollar jumped as high as 96.69 from 96.44 against the yen Tuesday after the HSBC flash September China manufacturing PMI came in at 50.5 compared with the final August PMI of 50.2. Many analysts expect the PMI to fall below 50 and signal contraction. Dow Jones technical analysis shows further upside in AUD/JPY may encounter resistance at 96.95; and then at the 200-hour moving average, now at 97.14.

AceTrader Sept 23: Intra-Day News & Views (USD/JPY) & data to be released today
Hong Kong AceTrader 02:36 GMT 09/23/2014
Intra-Day Market Moving New and Views

23 Sep 2014 02:20GMT

USD/JPY - 108.78.. Although dlr remained under pressure at Asian open following o/n weakness in NY session as decline in the Dow (down 107 points) triggered broad-based buying of yen on risk aversion.
The pair briefly penetrated NY low of 108.74 n fell to intra-day low of 108.60, however, release of stronger-than-expected China HSBC flash mfg PMI (Sep came in at 50.5 vs forecast of 50.0) boosted risk sentiment n lifted price to 108.81.

Range trading is expected in quiet Asian morning session as financial markets in Japan are closed for Autumn Equinox holiday.Bids are reported at 108.65-55 with stops touted below 108.50.
Offers are noted at 109.00/10 n more abv with stops abv 109.20. However, more selling interest is reported near last Fri's fresh 6-year peak at 109.46.

In an interview at a Bloomberg's eco. forum in NY on Mon, NY Fed President William Dudley said a sharply stronger dollar could hamper Fed efforts to spur growth n lift inflation.

Tuesday will see the release of China's HSBC manufacturing PMI, German and eurozone Markit service PMI, U.K. PSNB and PSNCR, Canada's retail sales, U.S. Redbook and Markit manufacturing PMI.

Forex Trading: Seeking the Path of Least Resistance
Dillon AL 02:10 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
of course it is.... why would you think otherwise

GVI Forex 01:59 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
US news saying this is going to be a long term battle

China
GVI Forex 01:50 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
MNI: **CHINA HSBC SEPT FLASH PMI 50.5 VS AUGUST FINAL 50.2

sd sf 01:44 GMT 09/23/2014
BREAKING NEWS: "THE US LAUNCHES its first wave of bombing attacks over Syria, with multiple aircraft, including bombers, fighters and drones, striking at about 20 ISIS targets, reportedly including command and control centers, training camps and weapons depots, US officials say."

sd sf 01:42 GMT 09/23/2014
Just on the Fox News Alert that US was conducting bombing missions in Syria atm.

NY Global Traders Association 00:35 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
I suggest reading my article and feel free to comment or contact me to discuss it - timely article in the current market

NY Global Traders Association 00:13 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile

I spent the past week hiking in the Rocky Mountains. I was standing on a small log foot bridge, around 10,000 feet above sea level, staring at a stream seeking its way around rocks. It reminded me of one of my 20 forex trading tips. Let me explain as it will help you to visualize how trends develop and how the forex market is constantly seeking the path of least resistance

Forex News
GVI Forex Blog 00:11 GMT 09/23/2014  - My Profile
* Dollar index holds below a four-year peak set on Monday

* Euro edges off a 14-month trough, Aussie falls below 89c

* Dovish BOC weighs on Canadian dollar * All eyes on HSBC flash China PMI report due at 0145 GMT

FOREX-Dollar rally pauses, Aussie vulnerable as China PMI looms

Faber: Bubbles everywhere
Syd 22:48 GMT 09/22/2014

Marc Faber, "Gloom, Boom & Doom" publisher, warns there will be a problem if asset markets begin to perform poorly when rates begin to rise.

Marc Faber, "Gloom, Boom & Doom" publisher,

Calendar -- Daily Forex Data News
GVI Forex john 21:52 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile

September 22, 2014 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Tuesday, September 23. Updated: Trading News Events Calendar

HIGH IMPACT NEWS: CN- HSBC PMI, EZ/DE/FR- flash Mfg And Service PMIs, CA- Retail Sales, US- flash Mkt MFG PMI
  • Far East: CN- HsBC PMI
  • Europe: EZ/DE/FR- flash Mfg And Service PMIs
  • North America: CA- Retail Sales, US- flash Mkt MFG PMI, Richmond Fed

Morning
nw kw 21:36 GMT 09/22/2014
Dollar drops after Bank of Canada deputy says economy still needs stimulus

Canada's struggling economy still needs the extra boost of monetary stimulus to help keep the recovery on track, and it might take longer than expected to get there, Bank of Canada senior deputy governor Carolyn Wilkins said Monday.

http://money.ca.msn.com/investing/news/cbc-news/dollar-drops-after-bank-of-canada-deputy-says-economy-still-needs-stimulus-1

Morning
sd sf 21:18 GMT 09/22/2014
OK - I switched my FX automated strategies on - after disabling over alot of them over the Referendum and FOMC.

Eur .. I saw them selling @60 and when price dropped under 20 they started buying to cover shorts.

now they have been offering @50 and looking to buy @30 and have some residual stops @66-67

GBP .. have been selling here @62/63 looking to buy the dip targeting 1.6420-30 ..as you can see the short term indicators are all o-bought which is why they are following that type of strategy.

YEN .. have been buying anything under 80 and selling when it gets above 109 .. this one is bit hard to read because things are shrinking range wise.

EURCAD -- saw buying of $cad @29 and buying of eurcad @68-72 - when it just shot up to 88 - they came in selling some out but the main target is 10-15 .. just above really.

overall despite negative sentiment towards the eur/usd there seems to be some short covering risk up to 70-75 at some point today.

from the AUD selling in the last 24 hours you would have thought they are expecting a bad Chinese Number today .. but I don't have anything in that myself.

Weekly Trading Planner
GVI Forex john 21:03 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
TUESDAY
01:45 CN HSBC flash PMI Economic sentiment survey
07:28 DE MFG &SVC PMI flash Economic sentiment survey
07:58 EZ flash MFG & SVC PMI  Economic sentiment survey
12:30 CA Retail Sales Consumer demand flat?
13:45  US Mfg MKt PMI flash Economic sentiment survey
WEDNESDAY
08:00 DE IFO Climate  Top indicator seen soft
14:00 US New Homes Sales  Housing stat seen better
17:00 TRY 5-yr  belly of the curve
THURSDAY
.00:30 JP CPI  seen steady
12:30 US Initial Claims  correction seen
12:30 US Dur Goods  correction expected
13:45 US Markit SVC PMI flash Economic Sentiment Survey
FRIDAY
12:30 US GDP 2Q14 Revised data
13:55 US U Mich final Economic Sentiment seen flay

Chart Points -- Pivot Point Trading System
GVI Forex john 20:51 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile

Latest Selected daily USD and EUR based Pivot Points. See Chart Point tables for complete data, basis previous session ranges. Spot and ranges at top of chart updated . For quick and easy reference, click on chart icon to store table in a tab at the top of most browsers.

Using Pivot Points in Forex Trading:
A Simple but Effective Trading System

Chart Points - Free FX Database
GVI Forex john 19:42 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile

UPDATED. Global-View Free FX Database.
High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format.

Chart Points -- Trading Points
GVI Forex john 19:09 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile

Pre-Closing...

Current Market
dc CB 18:28 GMT 09/22/2014
US Auctions tues,wed,thurs. 2,5,7 yr.
must drive money stock and PM crunch

Current Market
Livingston nh 18:27 GMT 09/22/2014
Dudley still playing the loyal supporting role - urging folks not to take the DOTS seriously and insisting there is no rush to move on rates // OK so now we have Dudley DOTS that are just spots in front of your eyes and Yellen explaining her concept of Considerable Time where the concept of time is irrelevant (i.e., NOISE)

FUNDAMENTALS FOR TRADING: Relative PMIs
Mtl JP 18:17 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
you heard it thru the grapevine
I read it in GV's Econ Calendar:
23/09/14 1:45 A CN HSBC flash PMI 50 50.2

"A" implies a potentially high degree of player reaction

GVI Forex john 17:49 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
I heard earlier that the HSBC flash PMI overnight is a major focus for Far East trading.

GVI Forex john 17:46 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
Fundamentals for Trading. NEW EXCLUSIVE CHART: Prior to PMI data this week. Relative economic strengths clear: USD, CA, then CNY and AUD. AUD is very much tied to export demand from China.

RISK-OFF: Cautious Market Start For The Week. Active Calendar Tuesday
GVI Forex Blog 17:42 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
HIGH IMPACT NEWS: CN- HSBC PMI, EZ- fl Mfg & Service PMIs, CA- Retail Sales, US- fl Mkt MFG PMI

Tuesday sees a slew of flash PMI reports and Canadian Retail Sales. In comments to the EU Parliament, ECB President Draghi expressed his concerns that the risks to the Eurozone economy were on the downside. His comments should weigh on the downside of EURUSD.

RISK-OFF: Cautious Market Start For The Week. Active Calendar Tuesday

Current Market
NY JM 16:55 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
Market is not sure what to do with this sudden flip to risk off... any suggestions?

Chart Points -- Pivot Point Trading System
GVI Forex john 15:39 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile

Latest Selected daily USD and EUR based Pivot Points. See Chart Point tables for complete data, basis previous session ranges. Spot and ranges at top of chart updated . For quick and easy reference, click on chart icon to store table in a tab at the top of most browsers.

Using Pivot Points in Forex Trading:
A Simple but Effective Trading System

Global Markets News
GVI Forex Blog 15:32 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
Worries about China were festering as the week began, with press articles circulating that Beijing may lower its 2015 growth targets and was unlikely to undertake any more major stimulus efforts. Small caps and momentum stocks are getting hit hard

TradeTheNews.com US Market Update: Global Sell-Off on China Jitters

Current Conditions: RISK-OFF
GVI Forex john 15:24 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
Market Conditions:
Markets remain in a RISK-OFF posture heading into th European close Equity traders have been taking profits as they remain cautious about the risk of a future Fed policy tightening. Comments by ECB President Draghi  have been exceptionally dovish. The  EURUSD is lower.

• Yields in prime Eurozone fixed income markets are lower. The 10-yr bund is 1.027%, -1.2bp. Peripheral bond yields are steady.
  • The U.K.10-yr gilt yield is 2.509% -3.1bp. BOE Gov Carney has signaled a Spring 2015 rate hike.
  • U.S.10-yr yield is 2.576%, -0.0.1bp.The Psychological focus is now 2.60%.
  • Far East equities closed lower . Bourses in Europe are ending  down. U.S. shares are weaker.

The heat map color scheme of interest rates reflects yields. This aligns all the colors in the chart to reflect risk-on (green) and risk-off(red).

ECB's Mario Draghi
Mtl JP 15:22 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
nh lets see who is in whose den:
US urges EU to do more to stimulate its economy - FT
-
representing the indispensable US was Jacob Lew with his speech

ECB's Mario Draghi
Livingston nh 14:57 GMT 09/22/2014
Draghi may be calling out the Germans - the French threw the Gauntlet last week and will be in Merkel's den this week

Current Market
NY JM 14:42 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
Coming back after being away for over a week it seems to me that there is a sense of caution chasing the dollar as it moves higher. But that seems to be the case at every pause as traders look at the COT data and see a market that appears to be heavily long USD.

So it has been waiting for the elusive retracement that never seems to go as far as one would expect. This has been especially true in the EURUSD, which initially led the USD higher and now we see others joining in the USD parade.

Currently, proximity of EURUSD 1.28 may be leading to some caution, Same for USDJPY 110. GBP getting the cross flows today as Scotland risk is off the table and focus is back on when, not if rates will be raised.

To sum up, we are in a data dependent trading world where diverging monetary policies are supporting the USD and GBP vs. currencies such as the EUR and JPY so fundamentals are supporting the technicals.

U.S. Existing Homes Sales (mln) August 2014
GVI Forex john 14:07 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
Existing Homes Sales is by far the most significant housing statistic. Still roughly in line with lagged Pending Homes sales.

Central Banks Remain in Control: Outlook- September 21, 2014
Mtl JP 14:02 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
Derby and Hilsenrath :
Fed Rate-Hike Tool Stirs Some Concern
-
Hils appears to be suggesting that the Fed gang is not overly concerned about potential volatility as nothing players wont be able to digest.

U.S. Existing Homes Sales (mln) August 2014
GVI Forex john 14:00 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile

ALERT
5.050 vs. 5.200 exp. vs. 5.150 (r 5.140)prev.

TTN: Live News Special Offer

Current Conditions: RISK-OFF
GVI Forex john 13:59 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
10-yr 2.573%

ECB's Mario Draghi
GVI Forex john 13:59 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
I was surprised by Draghi's choice of words. He was more bearish on the EZ economy than I would have expected.

ECB's Mario Draghi
NY JM 13:24 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
Should be but not a surprise and market focus is not on the EUR today. Watch 1.2850 as it will set its tone. Note high for the day was just above the 1.2865 pivot so trading below it most of the day.

ECB's Mario Draghi
Mtl JP 13:19 GMT 09/22/2014  - My Profile
yey and hooray for CB's in control !

Next Page

Must Read Articles

Central Banks Remain in Control: Outlook- September 21, 2014
Using Pivot Points to Trade Forex (Part III)
Using Pivot Points to Trade Forex (Part II)

More..

How to Select Your Best Forex Trading System

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2012 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105