User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
23/10/16 23:50 SUNDAY con: pre:
23/10/16 23:50 A JP Trade JPYb con: 366.1 pre: -19.2
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
The Yanks won't vote for Nurse Ratched
Paris ib 17:49 GMT 10/23/2016  - My Profile
This sealed it for me. Nurse Ratched just can not pull this off.

I don't see it. We'll see soon enough if I'm wrong. :-)

The Al Smith Dinner

Banks preparing to leave UK over Brexit, says banking body chief executive --
GVI Trading 17:15 GMT 10/23/2016  - My Profile
"Big international banks are preparing to move some of their operations out of Britain in early 2017 due to the uncertainty over the country's future relationship with the European Union, a top banking official said.

Writing in the Observer newspaper, Anthony Browne, the chief executive of lobby group the British Bankers' Association, said the public and political debate was "taking us in the wrong direction" and businesses could not wait until the last minute..."

Banks preparing to leave UK over Brexit, says banking body chief executive --

Exclusive: GBPUSD and USDCAD Patterns Revealed
GVI Trading Jay Meisler 17:14 GMT 10/23/2016  - My Profile

There is a GBPUSD trading pattern I have uncovered that is repeating daily and should continue to do so. There have only been three days that it did not repeat since the June 23 vote to Brexit.

There is a similar pattern in USDCAD that has repeated 89% of the days so far this year.

Recognizing this pattern can create high probability trading opportunities on a daily basis and you can now get access to it.

Send me an EMAIL for details.

Pounds Uncomfortable Truce Cant Mask the Risk of Abrupt Swings --
GVI Trading 16:28 GMT 10/23/2016  - My Profile
"The pound may be experiencing a period of relative stability, but the signs are that it’s an uneasy calm that traders shouldn’t get complacent about.

While a measure of anticipated volatility fell this week, sterling is still seen posting the biggest price swings among its Group-of-10 peers over the next six months. And though the pound is little changed over the past five days, it has still whipsawed on particular Brexit-related news, showing it remains vulnerable to the drip-feed of headlines about the U.K. quitting the European Union..."

Pound’s Uncomfortable Truce Can’t Mask the Risk of Abrupt Swings --

GVI Data Calendar for 24 October 2016
GVI Forex Blog 16:16 GMT 10/23/2016  - My Profile

October 23, 2016 ( UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, October 24 2016.

• Far East: JP- Trade, flash PMI
  • Europe: EZ- flash PMIs
  • North America: US- flash Mfg PMI

24-Oct Mon
All Day flash Mfg PMIs
25-Oct Tue
08:00 DE- IFO
14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
26-Oct Wed
All Day flash SVC PMI
00:30 AU- CPI
14:00 US- New Homes Sales
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
27-Oct Thu
08:30 GB- GDP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobs
12:30 US- Durable Goods
23:30 JP- CPI
28-Oct Fri
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- University of Michigan
30-Oct Sun
00:00 RZ/GB Clocks turn back one hour

Livingston nh 14:10 GMT 10/23/2016
John - AOL??? LINK - note the unprecedented "combo opportunity" hype

Verizon (FIOS) AOL (and soon YAHOO) made no sense but now AT&T tries to bring delivery and content together AGAIN

plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose

GVI Trading john bland 13:23 GMT 10/23/2016  - My Profile
This deal is a long shot. This administration has regularly prevented mega-deals of this type. The only question to ask is how much ATT will have to pay for the deal break-up fee, and why are they squandering billions of shareholder dollars?

GVI Trading john bland 13:19 GMT 10/23/2016  - My Profile
Saturday ATT announced an agreement had been reached for it to acquire TWC for USD 86bn.

-- wire services

Forex Forecast for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF for 24 – 28 October 2016
Amsterdam NordFX 10:12 GMT 10/23/2016
First, a review of last week’s forecast:

– predicting the future of EUR/USD, most experts (60%), backed by 100% of indicators on H4 and D1, expected the pair to go down to the lows of February-March - 1.0800-1.0825. It was just a question of time this process would take. The level of 1.0900 was indicated as the short-term support. Indeed, that support was a short-term one, and the pair got over it on Friday easily, than having declined to the level of 1.0860. It was followed by a small rebound, and the pair ended the week at the level of

– as a reminder, giving the forecast for GBP/USD 70% of analysts, backed by the graphical analysis on H4, reckoned that in the near future the pair would not fall below the level of 1.2100 and it would move in a sideways channel of 1.2100-1.2330. That forecast was 100% fulfilled. The low of the week was recorded at the level of 1.2135 on Monday. Several attempts the pair made on Tuesday and Wednesday to break through the resistance failed, and it wrapped up the week almost in the middle of the specified side channel - at the level of 1.2230;

– USD/JPY. Here, the graphical analysis provided the most accurate forecast, it predicted that the pair would go down and transit to the sideways trend within 102.80–104.30. Indeed, the pair started declining since the very first moment of opening of the week session and during all five days it kept within the side channel within 103.16–104.35;

– USD/CHF pair continues moving insistently towards its main target – the high of 1.0100. With this, last week the part of analysts reckoned that the pair was in for a temporary rebound. But 40%of them were adamant that before going down it should reach the mark of 0.9950 for sure. The pair not only met the target, but also beat it a little bit, moving up to the level of 0.9962 within a week.

Forecast for the Upcoming Week:
Summing up the opinions of several dozen analysts from world leading banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on different methods of technical and graphical analysis, the following can be suggested:

– talking about the future of EUR/USD 70% of experts reckon that the pair will continue its declining at least to the level of 1.0800. 100% of indicators on H4 and D1 agree with this scenario. The decline can be even greater if forecast on state of economy of the USA will be proved true. Some readings for September will be announced on Thursday, October 27, and annual data on GDP – on Friday, October 28. The analysts expect them to be rather positive for US dollar, which can drop the pair further. As a reminder, last year the pair fell below the level of 1.0500 repeatedly. Around 30% of experts and the graphical analysis on H4, which draws in first a sideways movement of the pair within 1.0855–1.0915 and then upswing to the level of 1.0960, hold an alternative view. The next resistance will be at 1.1100;

– GBP/USD. Here, around 80% of analysts, backed by 70% of indicators, reckon that in the near future the pair will start declining first to the level of 1.2100, and then – to 1.2000. As for the graphical analysis, according to its readings early week the pair will keep within 1.2135–1.2300 for some time, and then its volatility will increase up to 1.2000–1.2430. The governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney, and president of the ECB, Mario Draghi, will speak on Tuesday, their speeches can influence forming of a new trend, as well as the aforesaid data on the US economy. It should be noted that in a longer term opinion of analysts is changing, and over 55% of them expect the pair to rise to the area of 1.2800–1.3000 by the New Year;

– USD/JPY. For the fourth week in a row the opinions of experts in respect of the future of this pair split almost equally: 40% vote for its rise, 40% - for its fall, 20% - for a sideways trend with the pivot point of 103.45. If we add readings of 70% of indicators and the graphical analysis to this variety of opinions, in the near future we can expect the pair to upswing first to the level of 105.00, and then fall to the support in the area of 103.20. The next support will be at 102.80. Coming back to the opinions of the experts, it may be noted that in the medium term already 65% of them reckon that the pair will surely reach the high of 105.00;

– as for the forecast for USD/CHF, here everything is unchanged: around 60% of analysts, 90% of indicators and the graphical analysis on H4 vote for another breakthrough of the pair to the north – this time to the high of 1.0000, and then bouncing off to the area of 0.9700-0.9800. The remaining 40% of experts believe that the pair will reverse southwards, failing to reach this benchmark level. The nearest support levels will be at 0.9855 and 0.9820, then – at 0.9765 and 0.9695

Roman Butko, NordFX

Notice: These materials should not be deemed as a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets and they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and it can lead to loss of money deposited.

#forex #forex_forecast #eurusd #signals_forex #binary_options

Janet Yellen could be on the verge of Yellin' "Who's your Daddy"
Haifa ac 07:31 GMT 10/23/2016  - My Profile
I thought I understoond manipulation--but that shows me what a gullilble idiot I am.
And to think that they now want HILLARY to continue this sham rage.
We need the bring the guillotine back.

Who's on Hillary's List for the Cabinet
dc CB 02:05 GMT 10/23/2016
Max Keiser .....oooooo on RT.....The Putin Network....

This show is ILLEGAL to View inside the borders of XXXXXX

[KR983] Keiser Report: Double Government

dc CB 01:07 GMT 10/23/2016
So trading off this.

If you had known that the O was a banker set up in 2008, when all that Sheit was hitting the fan...and when he took office and all the Theatricals of hauling bankers in front of committees and Levin and Eliz Warren and all the rest screamed... you'd of been laughing at the circus and buying SToX hand over fist. Because it was all show...the O...El Presidentee of the Peons, was all along going to make sure, as his handlers wanted, that the skids would be greased and that SToX would be the buy of the Decade.....if you had any money left to InVest during the "Great Recession"

Deep Thoughts: it's coming round again. Sheep shearing time in the valley.

Why Stops Are the Key to Trading
GVI Trading Jay Meisler 22:59 GMT 10/22/2016  - My Profile

I have a great report from the Amazing Trader Guide, Why Stops Are the Key to Trading to share with you.

This is a report everyone trading should read and it is my pleasure to be able to give you access to it.

Just fill out this short form and it will be sent to you immediately (wonders of automation).

dc CB 22:34 GMT 10/22/2016
John Podesta served as co-chair of President-elect Barack Obama’s transition team. The email came from Michael Froman, a former Citibank executive, who single-handedly built the entire cabinet of what was supposed to be the "main street" President.

How Wall Street Built The Obama Cabinet in Oct 2008

The Daily Dump
dc CB 20:56 GMT 10/22/2016
Part 15 today

Wikileaks 15

Mega Consolidation
dc CB 20:31 GMT 10/22/2016
the WSJ confirmed that AT&T has agreed to buy Time Warner in a deal worth more than $80 billion, or between $105 and $110 per share, with the transaction set to be announced "as soon as Saturday evening." The transaction brings together millions of AT&T wireless and pay-TV subscribers - recall AT&T's most recent mega deal was its $50 billion acquisition of DirectTV - with Time Warner’s dep content and media lineup, including networks such as CNN, TNT, the cash cash that is HBO and Warner Bros. film and TV studio.

To be sure, the deal may quickly become a no deal should Trump get elected on November 8.

As he warned moments ago, "as an example of the power structure I'm fighting, AT&T is buying Time Warner and thus CNN, a deal we will not approve in my administration because it's too much concentration of power in the hands of too few."

Ma Bell is back - Big TIME

Janet Yellen could be on the verge of starting a 'civil war' at the Fed
dc CB 20:17 GMT 10/22/2016
Mullen complains to Podesta that attorney Bob Glennon “won’t stop assuring Sens Brown and Heitkamp (at dinner now) that HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he’s the veep.” The email was sent on July 15, 2015 — over one full year before the campaign’s official announcement.

Clinton announced Kaine's selection on July 22, 2016. The Clinton campaign behaved as if it were still sifting through possible VP picks until practically that very day.

Kaine suggested at one point that he only knew of his selection 48 hours before the official announcement.
FYI imho

PS: all of you keep on believing that the FOMC "decisions" are made based on "data" or "feelings about the world" or whatever the BS du jour is, and that these things have an effect on EACH MEETING. Just pay a little attention to these Wikileaked Emails to see how far in advance the decisions at the presidential level are made and Who makes them.

The Members of the FED work for the same people who are/have controlled the election, and you think that Rates on decided on a monthly basis. This is the BS they want you to believe.

Of particular interest was the "choosing" of Obama's Cabinet in 2008, by an GS alum who was currently at CitiBank. This was decided Before the Voting. This was at the height of the so called "economic crisis". This was a candidate who ran on Hope and Change and "making the Bankers Pay" and a top banker choose his Cabinet.

Hillary is in. No Doubt. But what will be the backlash, now that the behind the scenes workings of the power brokers has been exposed. That is the gift that Wikileaks has given.

Clinton-Kaine Even Lied About Timing of Veep Pick

dc CB 19:57 GMT 10/22/2016
We all know the BLS artificially suppresses the CPI through bullsheet substitution adjustments, quality adjustments, and various other incomprehensible hedonic adjustments made by government apparatchiks at the behest of their politician bosses. Some obscure theoretical academic calculation called owners equivalent rent accounts for almost a quarter of the CPI weighting.

It has no relation to reality as it has increased by only 12% since 2012, while the Case Shiller Housing Price Index is up 52% over the same time frame. The median price of existing home sales is up 30% over the same time frame. It also has no relation to rent increases, as they have gone up 22% nationally since 2012. It’s essentially a made up number by goal seeking bureaucrats doing the bidding of their establishment masters.

Prior to Greenspan and his cronies getting their grubby little non-callused academic hands on it in the 1980s, CPI reflected measuring the cost of maintaining a constant standard of living, as measured by a fixed-basket of goods. The purpose of all these adjustments and calculations has been to systematically repress the reported level of inflation as a way to keep the Social Security system solvent, allow the Federal Reserve to keep interest rates falsely lower for their banking cartel owners and the biggest debtor on the planet – the U.S. government, and to conceal from the average American how far their standard of living has fallen. It ain’t working.

Standard Of Living Continues To Plunge As 'Not So Hidden' Inflation Soars

dc CB 19:55 GMT 10/22/2016
In an email to Hillary Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta from February 2016, released Friday by WikiLeaks, now-acting chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave a frank and honest assessment of the Obama economy — and it wasn’t good.

“I think people are more in despair about how things are — yes new jobs but they are low wage jobs,” she admits. “HOUSING is a huge issue. Most people pay half of what they make to rent,” she continued.

Donna Brazile Shreds Obama Economy

U.S. Stocks Almost Erase Drop on Deals, Microsoft; Dollar Gains --
GVI Trading 17:46 GMT 10/22/2016  - My Profile
"U.S. stocks almost erased their losses amid deal talks while Microsoft Corp. surged to a record after its earnings topped estimates. The dollar rose to a seven-month high.

Consumer shares climbed after British American Tobacco Plc’s $47-billion bid for Reynolds American Inc. and reports that AT&T Inc. is pushing to clinch an agreement to buy Time Warner Inc. The rally offset disappointing outlooks from General Electric Co. and Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and concern that a stronger greenback will damp corporate earnings. Oil held above $50 a barrel as investors assessed the likelihood of a deal to reduce supply...

U.S. Stocks Almost Erase Drop on Deals, Microsoft; Dollar Gains --

Dollar hits eight-month high; stocks post weekly gain --
GVI Trading 17:39 GMT 10/22/2016  - My Profile
"The dollar rose to its highest since early February against a basket of currencies on Friday as investors increased bets on higher U.S. interest rates, while a measure of world stocks posted its first weekly gain in four weeks despite some soft U.S. corporate results.

On Wall Street, energy and healthcare stocks weighed on the S&P 500 and Dow, but Microsoft touching an all-time high moved the Nasdaq to positive territory. A potential merger between AT&T and Time Warner lifted the latter's shares to their highest in 15 years..."

Dollar hits eight-month high; stocks post weekly gain --

Commitment Of Traders Report
GVI Trading john bland 17:32 GMT 10/22/2016  - My Profile
Heavy shorts in EURUSD

Market still long JPY but less so.

GBP positions still heavily short

Mtl JP 15:19 GMT 10/22/2016  - My Profile
Jeff CoX - cnbc
First: setting aside Janet's gang of good cop bad cop bullsh1t theater about y/n rate hike.

secundo: setting aside discussion about economic support or not of some alleged rate hike.

Taking from G-V's rate hike odds posts:
GVI Trading john bland 19:15 GMT 10/21/2016 - My Profile
Looks like the S&P will close above key support levels once again also Fed Funds futures odds on a December rate hike are higher at 67% vs. 64% late Thursday.
GVI Trading john bland 11:44 GMT October 14, 2016

Rosengren says Fed Funds Futures ~70% odds on a December rate hike are "about right".

GVI Trading john bland 15:08 GMT October 7, 2016
Friday Trading: Reply
Odds for a December rate hike 67% unchanged from Late Thursday.

Bottom Line
My bet on Janet is not as direct on Janet as it is on player perception and pricing of they, the players. think what Janet will or not do.

Essentially players are, I think, setting themselves up to be played by Janet and her gang. They have been convincing themselves that the odds of a janet hike are - variously - between approx 60 and 70 percent.

There should be a nice trade set up if players raise odds past the recent 70-ish odds of a Janet hike. Of course could try screw my trade plan by sending out more of her hot/cold theater group's cast members to try to keep players from piling up on one side of the betting boat. There is always that qtn of janet probably being paranoid about losing control and that for good reason.

Personally currently I think Janet will not be hiking rate in december, but this is not a bet on which I am currently trying to make pips. Currently am I betting on player sentiment which I think is / will be supporting the dollar for a while or unless something shows up and negates it.

Trading views appreciated.

Many sites including Twitter, Shopify and Spotify suffering outage
Mtl JP 11:48 GMT 10/22/2016  - My Profile
dc CB 23:05 makes no diff beyond just whine whine IF IT DOES TRANSLATE INTO INDITEMENT OR VOTES for Donald.

Donald will be needing - an absolute must - to have people on the ground verifying every vote cast. Without it he is toast.

Mtl JP 11:46 GMT 10/22/2016  - My Profile
or increase leverage...
at your risk tho

Haifa ac 07:46 GMT 10/22/2016  - My Profile
That is How Buffett and Soros made their billions, by trading 24/7.
Nothing can be more sinister than what you said!
80% of the time the market is random!

jkt abel 05:15 GMT 10/22/2016
how I wish forex market is 24/7 or at least 24/6, 24/5 is too short to make money
productivity productivity productivity...

nw kw 02:02 GMT 10/22/2016
trumper has target for his knocker bo.m.

Mtl JP 23:03 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile
well wiki should be smarter than that .. to coz sh1t just for sake of causing sh1t is not purposeful - unless they are actually pro establishment - nor smart

dc CB 22:58 GMT 10/21/2016
TinFoil Hat not required. watch video 40seconds

In the latest Clinton campaign sham, Press Secretary Nick Merrill can be seen in the video below blatantly feeding questions to reporters during a post-debate "press conference" Wednesday night on Air Hillary. The first question is planted with Andrea Mitchell (aka "old faithful") when Nick Merrill shows her his cell phone. "Shockingly" Mitchell gets to ask the very next question and it's related to Trump calling Hillary a "nasty woman" during the debate. Then, moments later, Merrill can be seen signaling another reporter after seemingly sending him/her a text.

Clinton Press Secretary Get Caught On Tape 'Rigging' Media Questions?

dc CB 22:46 GMT 10/21/2016

The source of the "millions" of malware attacks are so-called "smart" products, or everyday products around the house which are hooked up to the internet. So, while it may be difficult to pin this particular attack on Putin - though we are sure the "17 agencies" will try - one can blame their "smart" toaster, "smart" lightbulb" and "smart" toilet for making Twitter inaccessible.

Here is the punchline: Homeland Security last week issued a warning about a powerful new approach for blocking access to websites - hackers infecting routers, printers, smart TVs and other connected devices with malware that turns them into "bot" armies that overwhelm website servers in distributed denial of service attacks.

So.... your smart doorbell may just be hiding the internet terminator that will collapse the internet and prevent you from accessing your electronic cash in the bank.

Third Wave Of Internet Cyber Attacks Lauched, Dyn Warns

dc CB 22:42 GMT 10/21/2016
The problem is that the MSM is NOT COVERING the Emails, with the exception of FOX News. There is basically a NUZ Blackout: the emails are "stolen", they are "doctored", they are part of the Putin's and the Russian's plan to influence the US elections.
This is the narrative that is being pushed. Not what the emails reveal about the corruption.

As I posted a few days ago, Chris Cuomo (The Gov of NY State's BROTHER) said on his CNN Show (and that's what it is a SHOW) that ---it was illegal for people to read the Wikileaks Emails. It was not illeagal for "news" organizations to read them though. So people had to wait for the "news" organizations to tell them what is in the emails.

The MSM stance is that the Emails don't matter.

Mtl JP 22:19 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile
CB 17:30 maybe keeps on dumping... BUT... for what purpose ?
wikileaks needs to make sure its leaks translate into winning votes for donald else when hillary gets in she ll go after them with all the power of a state and we will all taste her vision of allowed and what not.

PM May Confronts Brexit
GVI Forex Blog 21:15 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile

John M. Bland, MBA

While the U.K. Brexit vote seemingly was settled back in June, there remains a lot of interest in the topic because we all knew the "devil was going to be in the details". New U.K. PM May was quietly against Brexit before the referendum, but has been forced to embrace if due to political realities. The issue now is how she will navigate the U.K. exit from the EU with her party each day...

PM May Confronts Brexit

GVI Trading john bland 19:41 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile
You might have to refresh forum manually to update Commitment of Trader Charts.

GVI Trading john bland 19:39 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP

Net EUR JPY COT Positions

Click on chart for EUR COT Details

Click on chart forJPY COT Details

Net GBP and CHF COT Positions

Click on chart for COT Details

Net AUD and CAD COT Positions

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: CAD, AUD, Gold, Oil

Net Crude, Gold, S&P and 10-yr Positions

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 19:26 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

dc CB 17:30 GMT 10/21/2016
Meanwhile Wikileaks keeps on dumping those OH SO Embarassing Podesta Emails>

An email uncovered in the Wikileaks hacks reveals that Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s “75,000 common shares” — obtained from his membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund — were transferred to his daughter, Megan Rouse.

“Full transfer request, with Megan’s signature attached,” Podesta’s assistant Eryn Sepp wrote to him.

dc CB 17:25 GMT 10/21/2016
When his blog came back online, he attributed the assault to “super-empowered individuals who have been quietly building extremely potent cyber weapons with transnational reach.” He believes that someone harnessed a vast number of digitally connected “internet of things” devices—“mainly routers, IP cameras, and digital video recorders”—to make DDoS attacks of unprecedented size. Many of these devices have weak security in the first place, and some even have hard-coded and unchangeable passwords.

He compared a successful DDoS attack to a kind of censorship that the web can’t route around. “It's hard to imagine a stronger form of censorship than these DDoS attacks because if nobody wants to [host your website,] then that's pretty effective censorship,” he told Ars Technica.

In the wake of that hack, Schneier argued that the U.S. government must regulate the internet of things or face DDoS-ing botnets of dangerous size. Many attacks are carried out by malicious bots, which are responsible for a huge proportion of overall web traffic anyway.

When the Entire Internet Seems to Break At Once

Mtl JP 17:12 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile
Thinking Vladimir will help em make some bucks

GVI Trading john bland 17:05 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile
U.S. rig count rises again. Canada flat.

GVI Trading john bland 17:04 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile
US Weekly Baker-Hughes Rig Count
U.S. Data Charts

Total (inc gas) U.S.: 553 vs 539 (+14) prev
US (oil): 443 vs. 432 (+11) prev

Canada 165 vs. 165 (0) prev

TTN: Live News Special Offer

Mtl JP 16:30 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile
Usdcad 1.333x
Some of my best trades are ones I do not watch every 5 minutes...

Trading analyst and strategies on AUDCAD 10-21-2016 by AzaFo
London AzaForex 16:30 GMT 10/21/2016

Entry: Target: Stop:

Trading analyst and strategies on AUDCAD 10-21-2016 by AzaForex forex broker

GVI Forex Blog 16:14 GMT 10/21/2016  - My Profile

October 21, 2016 ( UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, October 24 2016.

• Far East: JP- Trade, flash PMI
  • Europe: EZ- flash PMIs
  • North America: US- flash Mfg PMI

24-Oct Mon
All Day flash Mfg PMIs
25-Oct Tue
26-Oct Wed
All Day flash SVC PMI
27-Oct Thu
28-Oct Fri
30-Oct Sun

Is it time to sell Toyota stock?
Israel Dil 15:58 GMT 10/21/2016

Russia targets 100% Toyota dominated market

Toyota killer?

you have to laugh at his audacity...
Israel Dil 15:46 GMT 10/21/2016
Buy Gold
Entry: Target: Stop:

weren't the French screaming for urgent talks and exit? - now the use any tactics to delay ... rofl

lucky Brits, the bankruptcy of the larger EU members will find them out the EU... Italy 2017, what an ugly combination that going to be ;-)

Next Page

Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!

The Amazing Trader includes:
  • Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
  • Live trading strategy sessions.
  • Market Updates with Trading Tools.

First Name:

Last Name:

Amazing Trader

24-Oct Mon
All Day flash Mfg PMIs
25-Oct Tue
26-Oct Wed
All Day flash SVC PMI
27-Oct Thu
28-Oct Fri
30-Oct Sun

Trading Themes--
  • Markets are still trying to reconcile the prospects for a Fed policy tightening in December with Yellen's new notion of a high-pressure economy. In either case, the USD has been moving to a higher level, perhaps because the markets are finally seeing one country considering new things finally to break out of the global low growth malaise.

• Momday sees the first rong of global PMIs with flash data due from the EZ, Japan and the U.S. Final PMI data due in about a week, usually only sees minor revisions, which raises the question of why Markit even bothers with a two-release per month model of what are "soft" data.

• The highlight of trade last week was the Thursday ECB policy board meeting outcome. While the ECB statement included no surprises, markets took the Draghi comments to be dovish. The ECB used its standard rhetoric and said no decision on a "taper" would be announced until the December meeting. Markets reacted by taking out stops above and below the markets in EURUSD.

• U.S. Bond yields remained depressed following mixed U.S. data and the recent Yellen comments. Both the Fed and BOE have started to make it clear that they would ignore an inflation overshoot to get their economies growing again.

• John M. Bland, MBA

Latest News On U.S. Presidential Election --

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

PM May Confronts Brexit

Diary of My Forex Day

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105