User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
26/09/16 14:00 A US New Home Sales con: 600 pre: 654
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Daily Market Analysis by ForexMart
Munich Luis ForexMart 10:12 GMT 09/26/2016

Fundamental Analysis GBP/USD: September 26, 2016

The GBP/USD pair endured the similar fate with the EURUSD since both pairs are stucked in the same range, however the range spot of the euro and dollar are doubled resulting the GBPUSD to have a greater volatility. The trading range is identified subsequent to the Brexit decision and set between the 1.29 and 1.34. The given range presents a price consolidation because the UK market are still waiting for the official price of the sterling after the Brexit ruling. Considering the fact that the EU exit proceeding has not yet initiated again thus the details continued to be unclear making the pound to settled within the uncertain position. In addition to it, the data of UK have presented a better-than-expected results throughout the referendum which bolster the European economy, for all that they still awaits for the detailed activity for better comprehension of the policy effect. As indicated in the weekly chart, the pair is regarded as safe for the investor to use in trading even on the extreme ranges.
A major news regarding Europe is the update of its current account to be issued on 30th of September. Other news from the United States were assumed not to make any impact to the GBPUSD range.
The pair is expected to trade and set a resistance level of 1.3150. If there is a break occurred, it will enable to move in the 1.3300 up to 1.3400 region.

Munich Luis ForexMart 10:05 GMT 09/26/2016

Fundamental Analysis EUR/USD: September 26, 2016

Euro proceeds in a 200 - 300 pips range weeks ago and is expected to keep steady in the remaining days of this month. The EUR/USD pair will continue to move in a bullish way considering that it is a new week which is the last week of September. There is no expected radical change in the market since currency movements this week is an outcome of the trading market activity last week
European banks hope to sustain the range of Euro which is crucial for market recovery since Brexit. However, it is difficult for investors who trade in the same region to afford two currencies wherein both happen to have low values as shown in the charts.
The only affluential news this Monday is the anticipated release of German Ifo Business Climate that concerns Euro this week. This day has a good start and the bullish bias will persist until later this day.

Monday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 09:59 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
Risk-Off in stox
DAX -170
DJ -102
SP -12

10-yr 1.598% -2.0bp
yield back below 1.60%

Brexit worries keep sterling near 5-week low -- Reuters.com
GVI Trading Room 09:50 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
"Sterling was weaker on Monday, trading near a five-week low, as lingering worries over Britain's exit from the European Union drove investors to sell the currency that has steadily lost ground in the past three straight weeks.

Sterling was knocked down late on Thursday after British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said he expected formal divorce proceedings between Britain and the EU to begin early next year, and that two years may not be needed to negotiate a deal..."

Brexit worries keep sterling near 5-week low -- Reuters.com

Munich Luis ForexMart 09:41 GMT 09/26/2016

Fundamental Forecast USD/CAD: September 26, 2016
According to the movement of the USDCAD, the trading range lied in between the 1.300 to 1.3060 prior to the data issued by the Canada on the same day which will track the movement of the U.S and Canadian dollar for the remaining trading hours. The pair is trading in a very tight range which resulted an unfavorable outcome concerning the country's retail industry. It is expected that the total will reached 0.5% for the sales of retail good but the upshot emerged -0.1% which is the worst rate of the region. This occurrence made a complete surprise for the market because the USDCAD unexpectedly withdrawn its rank. The USD/CAD were able to move over the 1.3060 resistance level, support is determined in the level of 1.3160.
The U.S dollar indicated a slight bullish tone during Friday's trading day, this development enabled the pair to move into a higher position within the point of 1.3180 that created a firm resistance level, thus persist to carry through the 1.3174 for the rest of the day.
The pair is assumed to work slowly in the vicinity of this region which will stand for longer hours today and provided strength for the U.S dollar. Moreover, the pair is expected to obtain a position seen in the 1.3180 for the following days and can trade with a bearish outlook. The given price range is predicted to establish a support in the 1.3140 and below the 1.3100. There is no major new release by Canada as of this day whereby the range will remain its current condition.

Munich Luis ForexMart 09:28 GMT 09/26/2016

Technical Analysis USD/JPY: September 26 2016
In spite of the curve control announced by the BOJ, the dollar and yen were able to take back its position. Currently, the yen established an in demand status while the stocks were discreet consequent to the statements issued by the central bank and the Fed.
The trading price settled near the 101.40 level on Friday. The pair moves in a lowered position and moderately reached the 50-EMA as recorded in the 4-hour chart. The 50, 100 and 200 EMAs ascertained a bearish trend.
Level of resistance can be seen within the point of 101.40, support is identified in the 100.40 level. MACD experienced a sharp decline by which significantly determined the seller's strength. RSI is found near the oversold region.

Circus on TV tonight
LONDON SFH 09:20 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
Gennifer Flowers, a former model who had an extramarital sexual encounter with Bill Clinton in the 1980s, has reportedly accepted an invitation to sit in the front row during Hillary Clinton’s presidential debate with Donald Trump on Monday night.

Munich Luis ForexMart 09:05 GMT 09/26/2016

Technical Analysis EUR/USD: September 26, 2016
The EUR/USD went up higher during Friday’s trading session as the USD further weakened after the Fed’s decision to maintain its current interest rates. The Markit PMI also went out lower than expected after it took the bulk of the earlier increases in the USD. Resistance levels are currently on the downward side after coming out within the 1.1290 range. Support levels are currently near the 10-day moving average at 1.1206 points.
US Markit PMI data dropped by 0.6 points to go out at 51.4 points for September following a 0.9 point drop to 52.0 points in August. Index is now ranging from 50.7-52.9 for 2016, with September’s levels going at 53.1 points. New index data showed a decrease to 51.0 points from last August’s 52.7 points, its lowest level since December 2015. Manufacturing data also went out lower than expected as compared to similar technical readings of composite EU data.

Monday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 09:02 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile

EMAIL If you would like a free in-depth look at this new trading tool.

AT Lines updated.

Munich Forexmart Luis 08:52 GMT 09/26/2016

Technical Analysis for USD/CAD: September 26, 2016

The USD/CAD pair went down slightly last week, plummeting at 1.30 points. The currency pair then bounced back from the support barrier, and if the pair goes above the hammer formed then this would mean a very bullish sign for the USD/CAD, and the market would be able to go over the 1.35 trading range.
The oil market is wielding its influence over the financial market, especially since the CAD has become a proxy currency for commodity traders. However, the oil market in general does not look very promising, and speculators are stating that it is only a matter of time before oil prices would take a turn for the worst. This might cause the USD to increase in relation to the CAD in the long-run.
The market is generally expected to go above the 1.35-point level. However, investors are not expected this to occur anytime soon. Pullback levels might be able to offer some measure of projected value and support, given that the market stays above the 1.30 trading range. Buyers are expected to always return to the commodities market, and an upward pressure for the currency market is now felt especially for the possible breakout which could happen at any point now that the volume has returned to the foreign exchange market.

This weeks trade plan
SaaR KaL 08:39 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
I am accumulating GBPJPY Longs this week
below 130
to PT > 133.2

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 08:25 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
BOJ Kuroda:
-- will steer monetary appropriately while watching JPY closely

Monday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 08:20 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile

26-Sep MON
08:00 DE- IFO
14:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 EZ- Draghi Speaks
21:00 US- Presidential Debate
27-Sep TUE
13:45 US- flash Service PMI
14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
28-Sep WED
12:30 US- Durable Goods
14:30 US- EIA Crude
29-Sep THU
07:55 DE- Employment
12:30 US- GDP
23:30 JP- CPI
30-Sep FRI
06:00 DE- Retail Sales
08:30 GB- GDP
12:30 US- PCE Deflator
14:00 US- final Univ of Mich

Trading Themes--
  • The September German Ifo Survey was considerably stronger than expected. Although it may be that the positive reaction to the data was muted over more gloom about the DB situation, on word no state aid is likely to be forthcoming for the bank.

• Today sees testimony by ECB President Draghi to the European Parliament. President Draghi is then expected to have a difficult time before some members of the EU Parliament, who question the wisdom of the central bank's negative interest rates and Quantitative Ease (QE) policies.

• Monday sees New Homes Sales from the U.S., which tends to be a second-tier reoprt. Also the first Presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is slated. This usually is the most closely followed presidential debate and could be decisive for the November 8 election. At the present time, Mrs. Clinton holds a narrow lead over Mr. Trump in the polls.

• John M. Bland, MBA
    co-founder Global-View.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk Off

BREAKING NEWS: German IFO Survey Beats
GVI Forex Blog 08:06 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
German September IFO Survey much stronger than expected.

BREAKING NEWS: German IFO Survey Beats

BREAKING NEWS:
LONDON SFH 08:04 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
Big numbers....Even DB can make money in an exconomy growing like that

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 08:01 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
IFO Much stronger than expected

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 08:01 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
German IFO Survey September 2016
Global-VIew EZ and German Charts

NEWS ALERT

Climate:109.5 vs. 106.3 exp. vs. 106.2 prev.
Conditions: 114.7 vs. 112.9 exp. vs. 112.8 prev.
Expectations: 104.5 vs. 100.1 exp. vs. 100.1 prev.

IFO Climate Survey

TTN: Live News Special Offer

New signal from pur verify account 160% profit
Budva Sammy 07:48 GMT 09/26/2016
hmm with Kuroda comments .. I doubt we will see 113 soon? just in my humble opinion
?

Deutsche Bank
PAR 07:45 GMT 09/26/2016
German parlement : No state aid for Deutsch Bank .

haifa ac 07:38 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
"270% of my investment daily in trading binary option and forex "

Minnesotta, you should be taken to town square, hung by your balls upside down until you die slowly. You are the scum of the earth.

New signal from pur verify account 160% profit
London 07:36 GMT 09/26/2016
Sell EURJPY
Entry: 113.060 Target: +55 Stop: -55

Visit us for 14 days free

Posted with permission of global-view.com

Forex signals

This weeks trade plan
SaaR KaL 06:59 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
Still bearish Gold till less then 1320
IMO Near 1300 would be perfect entry to tgt 1350+ the following week

This weeks trade plan
SaaR KaL 06:31 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
In general east on EURUSD 1.1250 to 1.1100
Bearish USDCAD (From above 1.3200)
Bullish NZDUSD (Buying now)
Bearish AUDUSD
Very Flat USDCHF should north from here

US Elections
dc CB 03:33 GMT 09/26/2016
Mtl JP 22:22 GMT September 25, 2016 -
will hillary be standing a booster or donald in a hole ?

it's the 5th Grade. fight in the playground

Mine's bigger than yours

AceTrader Sept 26: Intra-Day Market Moving News and Views USD/JPY
Hong Kong 02:50 GMT 09/26/2016
26 Sep 2016 02:18GMT

USD/JPY - ..... Despite Friday's rebound from 100.68 (Europe) to 101.17 in New York afternoon following hawkish comments by Fed's Rosengren, dlr came under selling pressure ahead of Tokyo open on renewed cross-buyng in yen and retreated to 100.71, suggesting near term sideways trading below 101.24 (Friday's Asian high) would continue with downside bias.

Offers are tipped at 101.00/10 and more above with stops reported above 101.30.
A mixture of bids and stops is noted at 100.70-65, however, more buying interest is touted above last week's 100.10 low with stops reported below 100.00.

Pay attention to release of U.S. eco. data starting with new home sales at 14:00GMT n then Dallas Fed mfg business index at 14:30GMT.
Last but now least, several FOMC members are scheduled to speak later today with Fed's Kashkari at 13:00GMT, Fed's Tarullo at 15:45GMT and then Fed's Kaplan at 17:30GMT.

US Elections
dc CB 01:55 GMT 09/26/2016
Glenn Greenwald perfectly sums up the farce that is the supposed "two-party" system that rules America in one tweet...

Welcome to the oligarchy.

Bush vs Obama As Explained By Glenn Greenwald In One Tweet

US Elections
dc CB 00:59 GMT 09/26/2016
because it's all about some outsider (Trump) horning in on what has been goin' on in the US since Bush I.

Obama n Bush

US Elections
dc CB 00:40 GMT 09/26/2016
Monday’s Debate vs. the NFL: A Survival Guide

A collision between America’s Most Important Topic and a presidential debate provokes conflicts and questions

On Monday night, the first Presidential debate will face off against a Monday Night Football game featuring the 0-2 New Orleans Saints and the 1-1 Atlanta Falcons.

WSJ

Oct 1...1st Amendment no longer applies
dc CB 00:29 GMT 09/26/2016
Obama gives away control of the Internet.
Are these types of discussions destined to be silenced.

Tin-Foil-Hat or common sense.

TRY QUO VADIS?
haifa ac 00:12 GMT 09/26/2016  - My Profile
Rather mute response. 2.9933 is still resistance.

US Elections
dc CB 00:01 GMT 09/26/2016
Mtl JP 23:47
actually it's way more than that. It's about putting someone into office who will pursue this, via His(Trump's) Justice Department.
It's about a potential scandal that reacheds back to 2008...thru the 8 years of the Obama rule.
Yeh I know it's FOX, but this is what the Repubs are so frustrated about.

Rep Gowdy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhkWWJsubqw

Charles Krauthammer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev4aUVfQezk

UK Gov. a bag of unloveable snakes and worms, soon to cannibalize each other.
HK RF@ 23:48 GMT 09/25/2016

It all takes a time to see how they can't perform the Brexit dance, and getting paralyzed to invite public ire.
Doubt if they can last long in power.
Only Q. is at what way will it end

US Elections
Mtl JP 23:47 GMT 09/25/2016  - My Profile
fwiw :
Clinton presidency with a divided U.S. Congress would have a “neutral” impact on financial markets.
Trump victory and a divided Congress would have a “slightly negative” market impact - Wells Fargo

US Elections
Mtl JP 22:22 GMT 09/25/2016  - My Profile
will hillary be standing a booster or donald in a hole ?

US Elections
nw kw 21:33 GMT 09/25/2016
immigration shaping thing fast upsets down sets, trump avoided cad so he nos immigration shaped ca in under 2years. or it did reverse to no immigration and eur has same headaches. bad for eur? a trump

US Elections
dc CB 21:18 GMT 09/25/2016
90 minutes on camera standing.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

When Dr. Lisa Bardack[*] was asked to become Hillary Clinton’s personal physician in 2001, it had to have been a crowning moment in the career of the Mt. Kisco internist. Dr. Bardack could have anticipated little downside. She already had the responsibility -- and legal obligation under HIPAA -- to protect the privacy of her patient. She and her staff would have to be especially scrupulous in the case of a senator with presidential ambitions, but this should not have posed a serious problem.

this year Bardack encountered difficulties she could not have foreseen in 2001:

Dr. Lisa Bardack’s Faustian Bargain

US Elections
dc CB 21:02 GMT 09/25/2016
This is the first time in the entire campaign that either of them has been onstage for a full 90 mins, with no cutting away to commercials.
For Hillary this is the first time this year she will be required to Stand for 90 full minutes.
For Trump when he's on stage with single opponent.

One world one mind
HK RF@ 20:40 GMT 09/25/2016

The life stressed, short fused people in this world are not anymore interested listening to any politician detailing them their plans.
People want some action around, not bedtime stories.
People are pissed of traditional politician, just enriching themselves, and the best example is H. Clinton.

What happened in the Philippines latest election, that what will happen in the US. It will be Trump.
Now go and make your bucks.

US Elections
Mtl JP 20:00 GMT 09/25/2016  - My Profile
"Mr. Trump's goal in the first debate is to win,” campaign manager Kellyanne Conway

Clinton wants voters to “understand the facts”

My goal is to make posi-pips off the cretins on a possible play if Hillary slips and.a Trump presidency gains traction. Markets assume Hillary wins. With Trump more uncertainty.

I am questioning if the debate is maybe not too early and still too far away from the election to be playable unless Donald somehow clearly demolishes Hillary. I do not see a play on Hillary somehow coming thru with making voters to “understand the facts” (unless the plebs reach some awakening about Hillary's nega-facts)

These are Hillary Clinton’s and Donald Trump’s goals for their fir

US Elections
Livingston nh 13:52 GMT 09/25/2016
The original President debates bear little resemblance to the Cavalry Charge Kentucky Derby like primary debates -- Monday may see the food fight primary format of the past year dominate -- a technocrat w/ a status quo "message" vs a blustering name caller w/ a change "message"

Change is always promised and the electorate knows that is always a lie -- Can they be seduced again?

None of this will display a President's most necessary requirement -- a BS antenna that screens out and/or suppresses advice, it allows for good decisions in CRITICAL matters // it may only really matter once in a term but it determines history

GVI Data Calendar for 26 September 2016
GVI Forex Blog 13:19 GMT 09/25/2016  - My Profile

September 25, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, September 26, 2016.

• Far East: AU/NZ- Clocks "Spring Forward"
  • Europe: DE- IFO Survey EZ- Draghi Speaks
  • North America: US- New Homes Sales

26-Sep MON
27-Sep TUE
28-Sep WED
29-Sep THU
30-Sep FRI

GVI Data Calendar for 26 September 2016

Monday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 11:40 GMT 09/25/2016  - My Profile

26-Sep MON
27-Sep TUE
28-Sep WED
29-Sep THU
30-Sep FRI

Trading Themes--
  • Thefocus early in the new week will be on Europe with the prestigious German IFO Survey due along with testimony by ECB President Draghi to the European Parliament. The headline IFO reading is seen about dead flat. On Friday, the Belgian Business Barometer for September was released and improved modestly. It is often is a reliable predictor of the IFO Survey.

• President Draghi is then expected to have a difficult time before some members of the EU Parliament, who question the wisdom of the central bank's negative interest rates and Quantitative Ease (QE) policies.

• Monday sees New Homes Sales from the U.S., which tends to be a second-tier reoprt. Also the first Presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is slated. This usually is the most closely followed presidential debate and could be decisive for the November 8 election. At the present time, Mrs. Clinton holds a narrow lead over Mr. Trump in the polls.

• John M. Bland, MBA
    co-founder Global-View.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk Off

Forex Forecast for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF for 26 – 30 September 2016
Amsterdam NordFX 11:31 GMT 09/25/2016
First, a review of last week’s forecast:

– the most intriguing for EUR/USD last week was whether the ascending channel, which had started in July, would continue. However, the acting of the pair didn’t give a clear answer to that question. Indeed, after the breakout, as expected, the pair went down to the support in the area of 1.1100–1.1120. But then, having rebounded from it the pair returned to the lower boundary of the uptrend and, having turned it into the resistance, continued its moving upwards;

– as a reminder, assessing possible acting of GBP/USD, experts split into three almost equal groups: 35% voted for the pair’s fall, 30% - for its rise, and 35% for the sideways trend. Eventually, the last camp turned out to be right – using the central line of summer sideways channel of 1.3060 as the resistance, the pair had been moving eastward during the whole week. With this, the bears didn’t cease to test the level of 1.2950, but the bulls could fight off all those attacks, and eventually the pair wrapped up the week at the level of 1.2960;

– as for USD/JPY, the Interest Rate Decisions of the central bank of Japan and the US Fed (which, as expected, were kept on hold) were no so much determining as the commentary on the monetary policy of those countries. Eventually, having kept within the sideways range during the first two days, on Wednesday the pair surged up – to the resistance of 102.80, and then, as the graphical analysis expected, it plunged. Having broken through the support of 100.50, by inertia the pair went further 40 points down – to the level of 100.10, and afterwards, when it calmed down a little, it returned to the specified area – to the area of 100.50–101.25;

– Wednesday was also determining for USD/CHF. And if until now the pair had been moving without moving apart from the pivot point of 0.9800, then, mirroring the acting of EUR/USD, it plunged. The technical analysis indicated two levels of support – 0.9685 and 0.9640, however, the pair preferred the average value and chose the level of 0.9660 as the week low, and afterwards, having bounced off it, it returned to the area of 0.9685–0.9740.

Forecast for the Upcoming Week:
Summing up the opinions of several dozen analysts from world leading banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on different methods of technical and graphical analysis, the following can be suggested:

– EUR/USD. 95% of indicators on H4 and 80% on D1 point to the north. As for the analysts, 60% of them vote for the pair’s rise, and 40% - for its fall. This time the number of supporters of the sideways movement of the pair was zero. If the camp, voting for rise, wins, then the pair will return to the range of the ascending medium-term channel and consolidate above its lower boundary, alongside which it has been currently moving. In this scenario the minimum goal is to get to the area of 1.1260–1.1280, the target for the next weeks - 1.1410. As for the supporters of its fall, they indicate the level of 1.1120 as the target, the next support will be at 1.1045. It should be noted here, that unlike the week forecast, in medium term around 75% of experts give priority to the bears;

– the forecast for GBP/USD remains virtually unchanged. The most analysts, fully backed by the graphical analysis on H4 and D1, insist that the pair will continue to go down to the lower boundary of the three-month sideways trend – to 1.2850, and afterwards a reverse of the trend and return of the pair to the resistance of 1.3060 should follow.

– as for USD/JPY, the majority of analysts – 70%, backed by the indicators and the graphical analysis on D1, insist that the pair will continue its downtrend. With this, it should be noted, that currently the pair is at the level of very strong support – 101.00, and significant efforts might be required to get over it. If successful, the target of the pair will be the area of 99.00-100.00. According to the graphical analysis, during the month the pair might go further down – to the support of 96.50, afterwards it will return to the level of 101.00;

– talking about the near future of USD/CHF, 60% of experts and indicators on H4 and D1 believe that the pair should once again test the low of 0.9660, and possibly reach the bottom in the area of 0.9600. However, then the pair will nevertheless return to the pivot point of 0.9800, and more than 70% of analysts are sure about that.

Roman Butko, NordFX

Notice: These materials should not be deemed as a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets and they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and it can lead to loss of money deposited.

US Elections
HK RF@ 10:26 GMT 09/25/2016

Whatever praises you write about H.Clinton, counts down to zero as she was proven a liar right and left.

So please... Vote for me Donald Trump because even I am so weird I shall try at least to do something, except that I am better looking than ugly Hillary which no makeup can make her look better than bad and also have a good looking wife for display.

So please save America Put me Donald in the White House

observe
uk rg 07:50 GMT 09/25/2016
USDCAD
Entry: Target: Stop:

Charts are just charts(they can be broken)
They are the the only thing that most people have
From here only time will tell
gt to you

observe
nw kw 04:53 GMT 09/25/2016
jp- cad gained new world[tpp] lumber market share, bc. workers absorbed laydoff from ab. oil patch, usa to cad ap 1.28 lumber tariffs are set at, above 128 usa adds tariffs bellow coms off, price in usa lumber support with usa bond move and range, market can be trapped until 128 determined.

US Elections
dc CB 01:05 GMT 09/25/2016
Perplexed global public opinion holds its breath at the (circus) best American “democracy” is able to conjure.
The first cage match this coming Monday between a Queen of War profiting from a mighty (Clinton) Cash Machine and a billionaire uber-narcissist adored by a “basket of deplorables”.
This is a circus quite fitting for a self-described “indispensable nation” where “evil” has been propelled – seriously – to the status of philosophical category.
For the basket of deplorables, and even beyond their circle, the temptation is immense to equate voting for Donald Trump with raising a finger against the establishment.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/americas-247-circus-maximus

Circus Maximus 2016

US Elections
dc CB 22:20 GMT 09/24/2016
The circus is coming to town...
Talking Heads 1988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itShbI9fAqw
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In response to Hillary Clinton giving Mark Cuban front row seats at the debate. Trump tweets, "If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!"

As a reminder, Bill Clinton testified under oath in 1998 that he had a sexual affair with Flowers.

Gennifer Flowers Confirms She Will "Definitely Be At The Debate"

US Elections
Mtl JP 21:17 GMT 09/24/2016  - My Profile
New York Times:

..."Our endorsement is rooted in respect for her intellect, experience, toughness and courage over a career of almost continuous public service, often as the first or only woman in the arena."...

EDITORIAL Saturday, September 24, 2016 Hillary Clinton for President By THE EDITORIAL BOARD

Next Page

Every trader needs what The Amazing Trader provides. It attempts to make order out of chaos. The Amazing Trader simplifies the analysis of the random price moves of any market by highlighting that market's underlying structure. Additionally, Amazing Trader sends to YOUR screen the current price levels that we feel will make markets move. Amazing Trader is the simple trading solution we all can use. EMAIL US if you are interested in taking a free in-depth look at this special trading tool, or register now using the form below:

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:         

Amazing Trader

26-Sep MON
27-Sep TUE
28-Sep WED
29-Sep THU
30-Sep FRI

Trading Themes--

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105