User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Market Tracker

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
27/03/15 12:30 A US GDP q/q con: 2.40% pre: 2.20%
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Global-View Trading Systems
london red 11:45 GMT 03/27/2015
euro. prev low 10856. fib res 10873. sup fib 10833

Mtl JP 11:43 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
gbpusd PPoints
Res 2 1.5074
Res 1 1.4965

london red 11:36 GMT 03/27/2015
dnt said to be in play with 108 and 111 ko's. us gdp likely to be sub 2% which isnt a reason to sell euro. also yellen is likely to repeat he recent views later on so risky to be long dollar ahead of her yak. easier to trade scenario would be a gdp beat to nail the dnt and stops under 1.08 to set up a drive higher from 1075/7 back towards 108 ahead of yellen.
cable initially failed at lt fib 14918. if can break this then we have another look at 14985 otherwise the 14851 supports. cable doing better after eurgbp soft due to better uk data yest and some hawkish comments from boe members today.

GVI Forex john 11:31 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
USDJPY
bias negative with 20-day avg 120.43. fundamental focus still on 120.00.

R1 119.78 (HOD 119.49 Jay's "50 level")
Pivot 119.05 (LOD 119.06)
S1 118.52

GVI Forex john 11:27 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
EURUSD
bias now neural with 20-day average 1.0845.

Pivot 1.0932 (HOD 1.0898)
S1 1.0811 (LOD 1.0801)
S2 1.0736

GVI Forex john 11:22 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile

TRADING: USD Pivot Points, Support and Resistance Levels. Chart Point tables. Chart icon stores in browser tab.

Using Pivot Points in Forex Trading:
A Simple but Effective Trading System

Global Markets Nerws
GVI Forex Blog 10:08 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
USD exhibited strength during the session as market participants reevaluated the Saudi-Yemen conflict. The price action saw safe Havens flows subside and risk appetite gaining some traction

TradeTheNews.com EU Mid-Market Update: Safe havens flows subside as markets review impact of Saudi-Yemen conflict

BREAKING NEWS
london red 09:45 GMT 03/27/2015
cable. for now the 14851 fib might cap.

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Risk
GVI Forex john 09:23 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile

The Higher USD
Paris ib 09:22 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
Stronger USD: the poison chalice killing the U.S. stock market.

euro
Maribor 09:19 GMT 03/27/2015
Tom, that is the my view, yes.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 09:17 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
Broadbent likelihood of broad deflation low.

USD Higher into Quarter End. Middle East Instability Unsettling
GVI Forex Blog 09:15 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
TOP NEWS ITEMS: US- GDP, University of Michigan Survey, Yellen

USD Higher into Quarter End. Middle East Instability Unsettling

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex 09:14 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
The day's slew of central bank speakers is likely to provide the key focus. Domestically, following last week's speech from BoE Chief Economist Andy Haldane articulating the 'insurance' case for the easing of monetary policy, his comments today are also likely to be keenly scrutinised. While his point of view has apparently not attracted public converts on the rest of the MPC - with Shafik, Forbes and Miles all stating this week they consider the likely next move in UK rates to be up, and the relatively hawkish stance of Weale and McCafferty well-known - a speech from Ben Broadbent may give further context on the views among the remaining internal members. And while the text of Governor Carney's remarks is not expected to be released, he may also feel compelled to publicly add to the cacophony of recent MPC member rhetoric. Comments from the Fed's Vice Chair Fischer and finally Chair Yellen - the latter after the close of European markets - may also add fuel to the US monetary policy debate.

Lloyds Bank

BREAKING NEWS
london red 09:08 GMT 03/27/2015
boes broadbent up soon. has been one of the doves as had miles but last miles sounded a bit more hawkish. if there is any gbp weakness on the comments, mkt likely to sell the eurgbp strength initially.

euro
manila tom 09:08 GMT 03/27/2015
a test of 1.0780-1.08 and then buy?

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 08:51 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
Japan Retail Sales February 2015
Japan Charts

EARLIER Data News
yy: -1.80% vs. -1.40% exp. vs. -2.00% prev.

TTN: Live News Special Offer

EARLIER; Japanese Retail Sales yy. weak.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 08:44 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
Japanese CPI. Data eases.

euro
Maribor 08:40 GMT 03/27/2015
In my view, EUR could target 1,078 to finish oscillating pattern. If not, market is strong. Going up again (at least short term) if above ~1,084. Also, if USDJPY goes below 119,3 would make me believe EUR is going up again - and if it does not, EUR may slide to 1,078.
GBPCHF retourned above my entry level from few days ago...

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 08:35 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
Japan February 2015

EARLIER NEWS ALERT

CPI:
Core yy
yy: 2.00% vs. 2.10% exp. vs. 2.20% prev.

National yy:
2.20% vs. n/a exp. vs. 2.40% prev.

Unemployment:
3.5% vs. 3.50% exp. vs. 3.60% prev.

TTN: Live News Special Offer

GVI Forex Blog 08:33 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
***Index Snapshot (as of 02:30 GMT)***- Nikkei225 +0.5%, S&P/ASX +0.5%, Kospi flat, Shanghai Composite -0.3%, Hang Seng -0.2%, Jun S&P500 +0.2% at 2,055***Commodities/Fixed Income***- Apr gold -0.2% a

TradeTheNews.com Asian Mid-session Update: Japan ex-sales tax CPI flatlines; China industrial profits fall again - Source TradeTheNews.com

GBPJPY Longs
SaaR KaL 07:54 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
Adding Longs for 192 tgt
USDJPY Longs for 124

Gold and silver shorts
tgt 1030 and 13

euro
london red 07:52 GMT 03/27/2015
hourly channel at 10827 just done, leaves the 200 hour ma just below (10). if taken, mkt will have done most spec long possies. 10770-50 marks an area where those looking to lighten on lt euro short may turn up to buy. nxt is probably 106/10650.

Australia vs USA Wages
Paris ib 06:31 GMT 03/27/2015  - My Profile
Get 'em to work for free. I'm told that does wonders for productivity.

Nikkei - almost but not quite - outside week down.

Australia vs USA Wages
nw kw 05:34 GMT 03/27/2015
tax man hitting hard hear "no oil profits. " cad = bad inflation

AceTrader Mar 27: Daily Recommendations on Major -EUR/USD
Hong Kong AceTrader 01:58 GMT 03/27/2015
DAILY MARKET OUTLOOK on Major EUR/USD

Update Time: 27 Mar 2015 01:05 GMT

Despite euro's rally to 1.1052 in Europe yesterday, price retreat after being capped below last Wednesday's post-FOMC high at 1.1062 and then tumbled to 1.0856 in New York.
This suggests further choppy trading inside recent broad range of 1.1062-1.0613 would continue and consolidation with downside bias is seen for weakness towards 1.0830/40 before prospect of a rebound.

On the upside, only above 1.0940/50 would indicate a low is possibly made and bring gain towards 1.1000.

Things Could Be Worse
dc CB 00:26 GMT 03/27/2015
"unexpected"
"who could have seen this coming"
"stumping all the ANALists"
"economists shocked"
"we wouldn't have been positioned IF we knew this would happen"
"no one is at fault"
"bad actors"
"shitty deal"
"it's was that Frenchy guys fault"

Australia vs USA Wages
gc sf 00:21 GMT 03/27/2015
"I have to pay staff $45 an hour to make coffee"

we have penalty rates here for public holidays .. but even still normal wage for those employees is $22 an hour

Coffee Shop Workers

Things Could Be Worse
gc sf 00:13 GMT 03/27/2015
Huge asteroid to narrowly miss Earth

A massive asteroid, capable of wiping out an entire country, is on a near-collision route towards Earth............

Article

Dear John at GlobalView
dc CB 23:56 GMT 03/26/2015
earlier this week you mentioned that "it made your head spin"

here it is from the Bezos' Mouth AKA the WAPO

and on Video for the reading-challenged.

It's the law... Don't Break It

Confused. It's not what you're smoking

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 23:06 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
john why would Yellen exercise her gums if she had nothing relevant to communicate ?
-
- Fed’s Fischer speaks on “The Nonbank Financial Sector: Issues and Regulation” in Frankfurt at 1030 GMT
Stanley has yet to disturb the market in a significant way. He might do it this time.
-
Fed’s Yellen speaks on monetary policy in San Francisco at 3:45 p.m. EDT
The big Qtn is why... what does she think she mis-communicated to the market again that needs re-clarification ?

Long EURUSD....
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 22:35 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
KL, check your email, It's about time.

Jaded?
dc CB 22:09 GMT 03/26/2015
Just in Time

The Fog...only the Shadow Knows

It's On
KL KL 22:06 GMT 03/26/2015
Lol.... missing Lebenon...Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, Boko Haram, Abu Sayaf, Sulu, Jemmiah Islamiah, Laskar Al toya, even China have some, Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Phillipines and TONS of other Numerous Islamic names that it tickles me to hear Western Journos trying to Pronounce them like some Sri Lankans names.......LOL

Just Call these EVIL Islamic Cults from country, region, town, street, toilet... No need to be Romantics and promote their names.......

They are all trying to Fulfill a Prophecy of Islam a NEW Caliph.....If we Kill ALL White horses, their dream is shattered.....then again they will paint a Black horse white....and consider that a FULLFILLMENT of the Quranic Prophecy...we live in a world of Spin!!

It's On
dc CB 21:54 GMT 03/26/2015
WmBanzai7

pick your bracket

Long EURUSD....
KL KL 21:41 GMT 03/26/2015
...time to long EURUSD 1.0867....firing another account of my Diminished Armada to long and trade...leave the other bits to run down to test the Low in EURUSD

So hard to maintain many accounts with Financial Markets so unstable.....IMVHO...those on Negative balance still Fighting those Sham Brokers. All lies these SHAM Brokers Forgiving Negative balance.....says in good faith but not necessary ANYTHING CONCRETE...... like a time bomb OPEN to PURSUE YOU later when cash in bank lower or slowly in the Back door using Litigation to get you money....NOT ONE Broker have SAID FORGIVE 100%.......all 90-95% for marketing purpose and so that you don't TAKE OUT MONEY and run the Broker DRY...to the point of collapse.....ALL A PLOY and SHAM to BUY time like the GFC by FED, Euro, IMF ....etc...BUT these Brokers are not Fed and there is a TIME BOMB ticking....the Point of Insolvent is like another minor FLASH something......

again this is my IMVHO...so DFM..>DLTM..DYOR...LOL always

AUD
Livingston nh 21:29 GMT 03/26/2015
Away from the EURomania the AUD looks like it could resume its drop - the rate cut is still alive and well // the real estate issue can be resolved as the foreign buyers become the market and you NEVER want to BE the market

Jaded?
dc CB 21:28 GMT 03/26/2015
How the Bezos Wash Post views the rising USD. From Monday's Business Section
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So even though the Fed really, really wants to raise rates—which it's told us that it does—it's really, really hard to justify that now. There's no inflation, no bubbly behavior, just no reason to increase rates anytime soon. And that would mean there isn't any more reason for the dollar to go up. Markets already know that rates are going to be super-low, negative even, in Europe, but if they're not going to be higher in the U.S., then half the story about why the dollar should continue rising against the euro would disappear.

Bad news for your travel plans is good news for the economy.

Book your tickets to Europe now because the dollar’s surge may be over

STOX
dc CB 21:10 GMT 03/26/2015
dc CB 15:25 GMT March 26, 2015
KC Fed: As one respondent noted, "we do not see the economy as being as strong as portrayed in the national media reports."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Which city has a booming RE Market? You decided. You must watch Both video reports to appreciate.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/video/11275051-realtor-jobs-are-appealing-once-again/

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/category/news/11272839-more-activity-rising-prices-make-realtor-jobs-appealing-once-again-expert-says/

GVI Forex john 20:51 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
Global-View Week ahead Planning Guide for Trading

Conclusions:
ECB Policy is locked in for at least a year. EUR negative
Fed policy has unexpectedly turned more dovish. This calls into question the universal bull USD scenario. USD less positive

ALL WEEK
ECB Quantitative Ease (QE) is the dominant driver of fund flows.
Falling 2-yr German schatz driving EURUSD lower.

Fed policy is now data-dependent (inflation). Currently expansive.

Friday
Final revisions to 4Q14 GDP data are due. They should have little or no impact on the markets with the focus now on the current economic conditions.

We do not expect anything new from Fed Chair Yellen late on Friday, but she will have an opportunity, if she feels she needs it, to clarify market perceptions about policy. I do not expect anything new.

Tuesday 29 March 2015

The initial major piece of news next week is the Eurozone flash inflation data for March released on Tuesday. The flash estimate is not revised much when the final data are released. ECB monetary policy is currently locked in for another year or so. Global-VIew EZ and German Charts EZ flash HICP (CPI) higher than seen. Core steady. Well below ECB"just below 2.0%" target.

Wednesday

Early Wednesday sees the latest Bank of Japan quarterly Tankan survey. This is a closely-followed Japanese economic indicator.

Japan Charts

Over the day Wednesday sees a slew of final Manufacturing PMIs. I find them to be a useful representation of current economic conditions but not reliable predictors. Data are presumably comparable between economies and thus can be looked at together.

China Manufacturing PMIs

>

EZ, GE and FR flash Manufacturing PMIs

For Comparison: U.S. manufacturig PMI (flash estimate due)

BT Update
gc sf 20:47 GMT 03/26/2015
MS

+ EUR 1.0710 t/p 1.1080 s/l 1.0800
+ AUD 7690 tp 8700 sl 7800
- $CHF .9910 s/l 9700 tp 9450

Floating P/L = +580 pips

Limits

- GBP 1.5000 s.l 1.5100 tp 1.4500
- $yen 120 sl 121.20 tp 115.50
+ $CAD 1.2200 tp 1.2800 sl 1.2100
- CADYEN 97.70 sl 101.60 tp 88.80

3 month P/L = +4579 pips

Short Eurusd ...relentless
Livingston nh 20:40 GMT 03/26/2015
Thanx John I have searched the ECB web site - it seems to me that the involvement of the NCBs complicates the issue of WHEN to buy (What to buy and How Much seem to be well detailed)

This has been helpful to me but no info on WHEN
http://www.bruegel.org/publications/publication-detail/publication/872-european-central-bank-quantitative-easing-the-detailed-manual/

I hate the thot of checking each NCB

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Risk
GVI Forex john 20:33 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile

GVI Forex john 20:28 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
I haven't seen one take a look at the ECB website . They have a lot of info..

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/home/html/index.en.html

Livingston nh 20:10 GMT 03/26/2015
Is there any schedule available for ECB QE purchases?

BREAKING NEWS
Paris ib 20:00 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
Quarter end. Liquidity issues. Geopolitics. Lots of fun. :-)

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 19:52 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
ib seems that way, but you never know. Remember this is quarter end, so we should see some big flows.

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex john 19:50 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile

UPDATED. Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format.

BREAKING NEWS
Paris ib 19:38 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
So nothing mega exciting for Friday then?

nw kw 19:23 GMT 03/26/2015
Negative interest rates implemented by the Swiss National Bank two months ago would require more time before they succeed in weakening the franc, a member of the bank's governing board said on Thursday, adding that the currency remains "significantly overvalued

Next Page

MUST READ ARTICLES

A New Code Of Forex Market Conduct

Featured Chart of The Day: March German IFO Survey Stronger than Expected

U.S, CPI Dead Flat in February

Video: Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead; What Comes Next?

Fed Policy Flip-Flop -- March 22, 2015

More..

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105