User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
30/06/16 7:55 A DE Jobless % con: 6.10% pre: 6.10%
30/06/16 7:55 A DE Jobless con: -5 pre: -11
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
gb/jp
Singapore SGFXTrader 06:40 GMT 06/30/2016
Joyya,

What is your tentative first target level for this long position (day trade)?
I am taking a same position day trade.

Do you reckon a revisit to 138.5?

tokyo joyya 05:18 GMT 06/30/2016
Buy GBPJPY
Entry: 137.5 Target: open Stop: 137

going long......day trade,

Nikki very bullish this coming year
SaaR KaL 05:43 GMT 06/30/2016  - My Profile
IMO will north 17 -23 %

gb/jp
SaaR KaL 05:29 GMT 06/30/2016  - My Profile
Long GBPJPY tgt 147.8

Deutsche Bank = Lehman
PAR 05:26 GMT 06/30/2016
IMF. Deutsche bank poses greatest risk to the world financial system.

€ trillions in derivatives which cannot be priced correctly ,which are illiquid, and which are weapons of mass destruction.

Like with VW the german government and the regularor know the problem but look in another direction. The problem detection once again comes from the USA where Deutsche bank branch failed the stress tests.

mkt
hk ab 05:22 GMT 06/30/2016
risk off? wow.

gb/jp
tokyo joyya 05:18 GMT 06/30/2016
Buy GBPJPY
Entry: 137.5 Target: open Stop: 137

going long......day trade,

gb/jp
hk 05:14 GMT 06/30/2016
all gb shorts play well.....

just need to put a net and collect..... fishes will come in.

1.33 in cards hopefully, not lower to hurt the hearts of gbp bulls.

From Previous Close
SaaR KaL 03:55 GMT 06/30/2016  - My Profile
Busllish EURUSD, Cable, AUDUSD NDX, SP500, Dax
Bearish USDCAD and Silver

Not the Onion
dc CB 03:35 GMT 06/30/2016
Donald Trump SEZ

(imagined by this poster)

DT:
"who the funk needs this crap(censored).
You (refering to Americans in general) don't think I'm the GUY?
So F-You a-Holes. I can make--as in NOT LOSE- money by playin' by the very game you want me to STOP....THAT IS RICH.

See you at the Plaza(fill in you idea of an Expensive HoteL) ...If The let you IN.

Yrs
Manny I Pulatio

And So It Goes

long gbp!
tokyo joyya 03:29 GMT 06/30/2016
i think it was just pullback from 1.35 yesterday daily was plus so expecting again today more strong move upside around 1.37...

Fail to cover the weekly gap.
SG PT 03:24 GMT 06/30/2016  - My Profile
Sell GBPUSD
Entry: Target: Stop:

currently, gbp/usd is around the resistance level 1.35. it has failed to cover the weekend gap. still on selling pressure.

good luck... good trades...

Not the Onion
dc CB 03:23 GMT 06/30/2016
Plan your trades accordingly

Ditka...we can see it now over and over and ...HRC el Presidente
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQFxj15IrIw

D.Trump: How can I exit this ShitStorm...yeh I'm a total AHole and this proves it. I'm going back to NYcity RE... stuff I know how to deal wit(sic)

UUUUU Won .... VOTE BLONDES for Diversity
(yeh those "Votas" can't figure it out) Nes'Pas"

Trump Plans To Have Tyson, Ditka, & Bobby Knight At GOP Convention

long gbp!
tokyo joyya 03:22 GMT 06/30/2016
hk ab 03:19 GMT 06/30/2016

maybe possible but stox going up and today monthly close.....lets see....happy trade

long gbp!
hk ab 03:19 GMT 06/30/2016
Joyya,

Maybe a last failing test at 1.33 first..... jimvho.

long gbp!
tokyo joyya 03:09 GMT 06/30/2016
Buy GBPUSD
Entry: 1.34 Target: 1.37 Stop: 1.335

look like 1.37 coming...

AceTrader Jun 30: Intra-Day Market Moving News and Views USD/JPY
Hong Kong 02:12 GMT 06/30/2016
30 Jun 2016 02:05GMT

USD/JPY - ...... Although the greenback extended yesterday's intra-day rise to 103.02 in Australia, profit-taking knocked price lower to 102.61 in Tokyo morning, despite the release of weak industrial output figures from Japan.

In Asia, investors should pay attention to the release of Japan's housing starts and construction output for May at 05:00GMT.
Later, focus for the greenback should turn into the weekly initial jobless claims from U.S. and Chicago PMI in New York morning, then the speech from Fed's Bullard (17:30GMT).

At present, bids are reported at 102.50-40 and more at 102.30-20 with mixture of bids and stops in the region of 102.10-101.90.
On the upside, offers are noted at 102.80-90 and then 103.00-10 with stops above there.

Not the Onion
dc CB 02:09 GMT 06/30/2016
From the WayBack machine....1986

Prestidigitation...prediliction.

good read for the 4th, if'n you can find it...1984 written in 1986 predicting BREXIT Britian 2016.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17912140-the-last-election

The Last Election

Not the Onion
dc CB 00:55 GMT 06/30/2016
those oil guys. Real or funded by oil traders inc.
U decide

the next (xx)ecist

U/J shows bearing of intervention.
HK RF@ 00:14 GMT 06/30/2016
HK RF@ 12:47 GMT 06/29/2016

It is N0.1 manipulation target of Cbs, to show that everything is ok and things do return to normal.

Looking at the crosses, suggest that for longer term there is more room to the upside.

Those who used it recently(sell U/J) as a safe haven may encounter losses.

DAX spike
KL KL 23:14 GMT 06/29/2016

Maribor

let me know your broker.....please..pretty please!!...LOL

I might open an account with them and take such trade the opposite direction ...... I just like these brokers....after making the Mega profit ...close the account and move on run away.......mind you I might just leave it untouched for 12 months and wait for the Chaos day like Brexit, Holexit(Holland Exit).. Gexit(german Exit)....etc...LOL...

DAX spike
Maribor 22:19 GMT 06/29/2016
My broker shows spike on DAX30 cash index from 9670 to 11381 - two minutes up there and back again.

I wonder if they f... somebody or just make him nervous and will give the money back.

Boycott Betterment and withdraw fund!!
KL KL 21:57 GMT 06/29/2016
This is a SHAM....why people still hold account with them like these...Don't give them 2nd chance lilke previous SNB Bomb Sham!!

Betterment, the leading independent robo-adviser, pulled a Wizard of Oz moment on Friday when it decided to delay trading for two and a half hours to protect investors from market volatility following the shocking Brexit vote.

Thursday Trade
dc CB 21:13 GMT 06/29/2016

Citigroup Plans $8.6b Buyback; Lifts Qtr Div to 16c From 5c

JPMorgan Chase Plans $10.6b Buyback, Maintains qtr Div at 48c/shr

Goldman Sachs plans buybacks of stock, boosts quarterly dividend

Thursday Trade
dc CB 21:03 GMT 06/29/2016
in other words TO THE MOON ALICE> TO THE MOON.

So Brexit wasn't so bad after all. Almost historic lows in yields... and no the FED didn't "plan" to release this 2nd stress report the afternoon, after the close, the day before the End of the Month, Quarter, Half. And no those banks didn't have anncements of Buybacks and Dividend raises all set to go.

No that's Tin-Foil Hat Stuff.

Thursday Trade
dc CB 20:53 GMT 06/29/2016
moments ago the Fed released the second part of its stress test, the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), one which gives banks the green light (or in some cases not) to return capital to shareholders.

Bank of America Authorizes $5b Buyback; Boosts Div to 7.5c-Share
Huntington Bancshares to Boost Qtr Div. to 8c From 7c/Shr
U.S. Bancorp to Buy Back $2.6b of Shares, Boosts Div. by 9.8%
Capital One Expects to Buyback $2.5b of Shrs; Maintains Dividenda
Zions Bancorp Plans to Boost Dividend, Buyback
Citi to buy back up to $8.6 billion in shares, boost dividend to 16c/share
State Street to Buy Up to $1.4b; Boosts Dividend to 38c Vs 34c

expect many more to boost their dividend and buyback plans before the night is over. And since all of these transactions will be debt-funded, and since other banks will pocket the commission, expect a feeding frenzy of cross bank revenue thanks to yield starved investors who have no choice but to give banks their money all as a result of the Fed's policies which today pushed the 30Y just shy of record low yields.

Fed Fails Deutsche Bank And Santander In Stress Test, As 31 Other Banks Unleash Dividend, Buyback Frenzy

Thursday Trade
GVI Trading Room john 20:39 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile

Market Sentiment Indicators
The Fed Funds Market Sentiment Barometer reflects current sentiment about a future change in Fed policy. Odds for one rate hike by yearend are 0% (= rate cut) from -11% late Tuesday.
Spot EURUSD: 1.1123
20-day avg: 1.1250
Pivot Point: 1.1096
WIDE DIVERGENCE has narrowed slightly although Brexit fallout remains in play. 0% odds now on one rate hike by year end.

Thursday Trade
GVI Trading Room john 20:22 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile

30-Jun THURSDAY
07:55 DE- Employment
08:30 GB- GDP
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless

1-Jul FRIDAY
23:30 JP- CPI
23:50:JP- Tankan Survey
00:00 CA- Holiday
ALL DAY- final Mfg PMIs

Trading Themes --
  • Investors went bargain-hunting Wednesday as we noted early on. The equity to S&P correlation was working well over the session. Higher oil prices are helpful for the depressed energy sector and help stocks generally. Higher equities are indicative of a reduction in flight to safety demand.

• Nevertheless yields on the U.S. 10-yr remain at a low 1.483%. In my opinion, anything below 1.70% is a seriously depressed yield. My best guess is that some reserve managers have been moving funds out of EUR assets with negative yields post-Brexit into USD securities. This might explain in part some of the EURUSD selling over the day.

• This remains an active week for U.S. data. The week concludes with the long Independence Day weekend. Next week will see the critical June U.S. employment data. The PCE deflator remained soft in the latest week. A sharp rise in Pending Homes Sales a month ago was reversed by weak data in May and a large downward revision in the previous month's data.

• Thursday features flash June EZ HICP data, revisions to 1Q16 UK GDP and weekly U.S Jobless Claims. Friday sees an avalanche of monthly PMI data.

John M. Bland, MBA
co-founder Global-View.com

GBP
Maribor 20:20 GMT 06/29/2016
Well, it started...now let's see how far it can go.

GBP
Maribor 20:09 GMT 06/29/2016
My guess new leg in uptrend shall start soon on cable - when it will trade above ~1,344.

I wonder if there is really no buyers for capital, valued in GBP - it is more than 10% cheaper than it used to be few days ago. Somebody who need to buy few yards would make exchange rate in this moment a thing of the past.

Well, that is my film as I am long cable.

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 19:50 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

gold
hk ab 19:04 GMT 06/29/2016
ppt comes in and smack gold again..... at the thinest hour.

The delicate hearted cellphone generation traumatizes!!!
HK RF@ 18:09 GMT 06/29/2016

'I'm grieving for our loss of cultural enrichment': Students claim they will fail their exams because they are so DEPRESSED about Brexit
Students took to the web to bemoan the result of last week's referendum
Some blamed older people for voting the leave the EU and reducing Britain's 'cultural enrichment'
A few even suggested they could fail exams because of the 'depression'
Under-25s voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU despite overall result
@One student wrote: 'I've felt so down all day because of this, and just have this constant sick feeling in my stomach.
'I genuinely feel like I'm grieving. I feel like I'm grieving for our growing economy (slow but steady). I'm grieving for our loss of cultural enrichment.'

@'Took about an hour for my hands to stop shaking, and for my knees to return to some semblance of working order after I saw the result.'

'I'm grieving for our loss of cultural

gbp
hk ab 18:03 GMT 06/29/2016
be careful with the sudden collapse of gb before NY close.

gbp
hk ab 17:51 GMT 06/29/2016
bags full again, leaving the biscuits on the table.

Chase gbp/jpy up to 138.8.
gbp to 1.3530.

all short close and flat now.

battle tmr. but dlrjpy upside bias.

gbp
hk ab 17:28 GMT 06/29/2016
can gbp closes magically at 1.33 again?..... very magical indeed.....

Amazing Trader Strikes Again!
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 17:23 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile

A key to the Amazing Trader is its ability to pick out key levels. Look at the posts from earlier today in the GVI Trading Room and note the highs in EURUSD (1.1130 and GBPUSD 1.3535).

EURUSD being held back by a softer EURGBP and would have to get through 1.1112 and then 1.1130 to put 1.1180 in play. Offsets currently holding it back.

GBPUSD I show 1.3470ish blocking 1.35 and on my charts a gap to 1.3535. Look for 1.3450 to pivotal (HOD 1.3455)

Info on the Amazing Trader

yen
hk ab 16:57 GMT 06/29/2016
All eyes are now on whether Japan will ease more or not on Fri.

If they don't, 101 is again in cards.......

but problem is yen crosses, will drag all the cousins down together......including gbp.....

GVI Data Calendar for 30 June 2016
GVI Forex Blog 16:25 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile

June 29, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Thursday, June 30, 2016. Trading News Calendar

• Far East: No Major Data
  • Europe: DE- Retail Sales, Unemployment, GB- GDP, EZ- flash HICP, ECB Minutes
  • North America: CA- GDP, US- Weekly Jobless, Chicago PMI, Nat Gas

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

30-Jun THURSDAY

1-Jul FRIDAY
00:00 CA- Holiday ALL DAY- final Mfg PMIs

GVI Data Calendar for 30 June 2016

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 16:18 GMT 06/29/2016
Buy S&P
Entry: Target: Stop: 2020 now

long from 2000 half close 2266 half keep for 2100/2200.....

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 15:56 GMT 06/29/2016
bout 1.35

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 15:37 GMT 06/29/2016
stox very strong so it means all ok......

Everone Wants a Referendum
Paris ib 15:35 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
And from Dr. Roberts...

Brexit unlikely

Paris ib 15:33 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
"Brexit wasn’t the European people’s first cry of revolt. In 2005, France and the Netherlands held referendums....A few years later, the European Union constitution was forced on the people of Europe.. under the guise of the Lisbon Treaty....The British have presented the union with a dilemma... Either it allows Britain to sail away quietly and thus runs the risk of setting a precedent: The political and economic success of a country... Or.. the union makes the British pay for their departure by every means possible.... I have a feeling Brussels will choose the latter...."

Watch this space. :-)

The Revolt in Europe

Scotland
PAR 15:30 GMT 06/29/2016
France and Spain opposed to direct negotiations with Scotland .
Scotland is not a country.

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 15:30 GMT 06/29/2016
seems gbp ready for surge gbpjpy 140 cable 1.36

Paris ib 15:29 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
The popular revolt against the EU just gets stronger.

The Post Brexit Deluge

Deflation
PAR 15:22 GMT 06/29/2016
Belgian inflation 4 months in a row above 2℅. With Nirp a referendum to get out of the euro and to impeach Draghi would get a huge majority.

Next Page

Amazing Trader is a unique approach developed by Jay Meisler to trading that utilizes proprietary technology to deliver global-view's exclusive trading levels directly to your platform in real-time.

The goal is to take your trading performance to a higher level.

Amazing Trader

30-Jun THURSDAY

1-Jul FRIDAY
00:00 CA- Holiday
ALL DAY- final Mfg PMIs

Trading Themes --
  • Investors went bargain-hunting Wednesday as we noted early on. The equity to S&P correlation was working well over the session. Higher oil prices are helpful for the depressed energy sector and help stocks generally. Higher equities are indicative of a reduction in flight to safety demand.

• Nevertheless yields on the U.S. 10-yr remain at a low 1.483%. In my opinion, anything below 1.70% is a seriously depressed yield. My best guess is that some reserve managers have been moving funds out of EUR assets with negative yields post-Brexit into USD securities. This might explain in part some of the EURUSD selling over the day.

• This remains an active week for U.S. data. The week concludes with the long Independence Day weekend. Next week will see the critical June U.S. employment data. The PCE deflator remained soft in the latest week. A sharp rise in Pending Homes Sales a month ago was reversed by weak data in May and a large downward revision in the previous month's data.

• Thursday features flash June EZ HICP data, revisions to 1Q16 UK GDP and weekly U.S Jobless Claims. Friday sees an avalanche of monthly PMI data.

John M. Bland, MBA
co-founder Global-View.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk On

Sterling, euro rebound for second day on reduced Brexit anxiety -- Reuters.com

Global Stocks, Pound Rally as Brexit Concern Softens; Oil Rises --Bloomberg.com

Forget December. Forget Next Year. Fed Done Hiking Until 2018 --Bloomberg.com

Latest News On U.S. Presidential Election -- Realclearpolitics.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Poor Jobs Data; Secret Agreement To Manage USD

Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead

Latest Brexit Poll Results: Traders Expect the UK to leave the EU

Brexit Poll results: Will the UK Leave or Stay in the EU?

More..

Attention Fund Managers and Copy Traders

We are planning to add a directory for fund managers or those who want to be fund managers or copy traders. If you are interested in being in it, send me an EMAIL

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105