User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
19/09/17 19:30 B US API Crude con: n/a pre: n/a
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
long jpy!
miigun joyya 16:59 GMT 09/19/2017
Sell USDJPY
Entry: 111.8/112.3 Target: open Stop: 113

left orders and sleep...happy trade,

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Mtl JP 16:33 GMT 09/19/2017
suggest forget tweetie
players are increasingly at risk from the FED gang's "relatively soon" rate hike broadcast. You could start betting that decoded FED-speak-ilian into plain engish means before 2017 ends.

Trump #UNGA "speech"
nw kw 16:29 GMT 09/19/2017
bond and bund chart is it like last years?

Trump #UNGA "speech"
nw kw 16:21 GMT 09/19/2017
trumers fake, unreal this not fake.

Trump #UNGA "speech"
nw kw 16:17 GMT 09/19/2017
2.231 unfriendly to Gold

chart looks like last year reverses now asks gold up but aud blasted soft cnh, reversal? go go bets

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Mtl JP 16:12 GMT 09/19/2017
you want a trade ?

trade this: "The survey also found that 76 percent of respondents believe the central bank will hike interest rates in December."

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Mtl JP 16:12 GMT 09/19/2017
you want a trade ?

trade this: "The survey also found that 76 percent of respondents believe the central bank will hike interest rates in December."

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Mtl JP 15:44 GMT 09/19/2017
other things like

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Mtl JP 15:43 GMT 09/19/2017
Dil trump is done reading his teleprompter
now onto other things

BREAKING NEWS:
Paris ib 15:40 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile
Trump is a master of talking things up. What worked in business in the States does not play out so well on the world stage or indeed in domestic politics. Still better than Hillary.

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Israel Dil 15:37 GMT 09/19/2017
the speech/statement reminds a rapist repeatedly shouting 'you like it, ah? you like it, ah?' during his act of violence. the poor victim says 'yes' out of fear and the rapist takes it as carte blanche to continue.

very problematic potus, luckily he is not.the true decision maker ;-)))

BREAKING NEWS:
Mtl JP 15:34 GMT 09/19/2017
there is a diff between weighing and doing
maybe patience ... is what I need

Senate Panel Weighs $1.5 Trillion of Tax Cuts, and May Go Higher

Equities Mixed Late in Europe. 10-yr Yields Up. USD Down EUR up
Amazing Trader john bland 15:31 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile

Table of Key Current Market Rates

long jpy!
miigun joyya 14:59 GMT 09/19/2017
Buy USDJPY
Entry: 111.4 Target: open Stop: 50pips

bout tooo.......happy trade,

long jpy!
miigun joyya 14:58 GMT 09/19/2017
Buy GBPUSD
Entry: 1.352 Target: open Stop: 50pips

bout cable now....cable want fly looks to me...happy trade,

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Paris ib 14:41 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile
For a second there I thought he had improved his hair cut. Not so sure after taking a second look.

The Yanks keep making the Russians look cool, competent, well-dressed, professional.

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Mtl JP 14:40 GMT 09/19/2017
gee... now the would-be arbiter dissing Venezuela
maybe because it stopped taking usd for oil

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Mtl JP 14:33 GMT 09/19/2017
translate this woof huff talk: if forced to defend itself or its allies, it (the us presumably) will obliterate North Korea

Trump #UNGA "speech"
Israel Dil 14:26 GMT 09/19/2017
in translation to Hebrew is says "hold me before I hot them" or barking dog cannot bite.... waste of time ;-)))

GVI Data Calendar for 20 September 2017
GVI Forex Blog 14:25 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile

Forex Data Calendar For Traders

September 19, 2017 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Wednesday September 20, 2017

• Far East: No Major Data
  • Europe: GB- Retail Sales
  • North America: US- Mortgages, Existing Homes Sales, EIA Crude, FOMC Decision

Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:

Wed 20 Sep
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:30 US- Fed Decision
Thu 21 Sep
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 Sep
All Day Flash PMIs
12:30 CA- Retail Sales and CPI
Sun 25 Sep
All Day German Elections

GVI Data Calendar for 20 September 2017

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Housing Starts/Permits Beat In August 2017
Mtl JP 14:22 GMT 09/19/2017
according to trump NK is depraved
Gold stops slide, usdyen slides some more

VIX --- SPX500
Israel Dil 14:07 GMT 09/19/2017
if the no touch @ 2530 is the scenario, then you must admit the timing (FOMC) is perfect for a massive rejection to lower then last week's low...

managed to average down sub 10 net cost... buying anything below 10

BREAKING NEWS: Israel, Syria/Iran/Lebanon war
Mtl JP 14:05 GMT 09/19/2017
yield popping to 2.231 unfriendly to Gold

Israel Dil 14:02 GMT 09/19/2017
nh

the accent, that beautiful accent, can hear Nikki talking for hours (but without to bother listening to the crap she speaks)

long jpy!
miigun joyya 13:52 GMT 09/19/2017
Livingston nh 13:47 GMT 09/19/2017

Thank you for post NH san,

Today have news?

TIA

Mtl JP 13:50 GMT 09/19/2017
Berlin 13:46 posting that link is UNCOUTH (unrelated and un-authorized)
you risk being evaporated off the forum

long jpy!
Livingston nh 13:47 GMT 09/19/2017
For a change the UN might be a source of movement - see which President Trump shows up // markers and accounts may be called by various parties on conflicting issues (e.g., global warming and nuclear winter)

Berlin 13:46 GMT 09/19/2017
Buy EURUSD
Entry: Target: Stop:

Thanks for the share! Btw look what I've come up with http://www.bestpennystocks2017.com

Amazing Trader Ideas For 19 September 2017
Mtl JP 13:42 GMT 09/19/2017
Berlin think us yield will be the driver usd up ?

long jpy!
miigun joyya 13:39 GMT 09/19/2017
wat a boring day no move...going to sleep...good night,

The Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader Jay Meisler 13:36 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile
Register for the Amazing Trader

Note how the news algos and CB speak are driving air pocket trading. This is where the Amazing Trader can be invaluable as it gives levels to trade against in what would otherwise seem like a black hole.

Amazing Trader Ideas For 19 September 2017
Berlin 13:35 GMT 09/19/2017
Buy EURUSD

Looking to long the euro around 1.16 as market pulls back.

Asia
Mtl JP 13:34 GMT 09/19/2017

usdyen itch - unfinished biz

Mtl JP 13:19 GMT 09/19/2017

lezzgo

I have never seen in my life
HK RF@ 13:16 GMT 09/19/2017

YES SAH!!!

Israel Dil 13:08 GMT 09/19/2017
OK .. I accept your opinion as your opinion and let's keep ut there. ... people are here to trade, so let's ens it... show respect to others, I am truly done with you here, if I want to talk to a wall then Jerusalem is less then a hour away from here, better than talking wall you.

HK RF@ 13:04 GMT 09/19/2017

A person pretending to have unreported yet news from secret sources, and then asking to censor himself. THAT IS STUUUUUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS:
Mtl JP 13:03 GMT 09/19/2017
those U.S. Import Prices are encouraging
now IF ONLY trump would start a trade war with China to seize the inflationary momentum instead of just gum flapping

FAAAKE NEWWWS!!!!!! EXAMPLE!!!!
HK RF@ 12:59 GMT 09/19/2017

Israel Dil 11:03 GMT 09/19/2017
ALERT

the coming minutes the news wires may start reporting that armed forces entered Israeli soil and fire fights take place, if there is censorship active on such reports please delete this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------
SO THIS IS FULLY BLOWN BULLSH!T FAKE NEWS FROM SOME ONE
WHOOOO KNOWWWWSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS:
Amazing Trader john bland 12:55 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile
nh- I am in Cape May and am getting Jose as we speak. So far some rain and light wind. Nothing to speak of.

Mtl JP 12:50 GMT 09/19/2017

Dil - trade opportunity waiting
for a break-out
gl choosing the correct side

BREAKING NEWS:
Livingston nh 12:47 GMT 09/19/2017
John - the ever intrusive (just one more document) insurance companies and the highly efficient federal flood folks will likely stretch the effects into 2019

I got sunshine here in Pleasant Valley - did you get the Jose effect?

GVI Forex Blog 12:44 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile

Housing Starts/Permits improve; beat street estimates for August 2017. Too early Hurricane Harvey effect?

BREAKING NEWS:
Amazing Trader john bland 12:42 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile
That explains my question mark. Might be too early even for some permits? I don't know.

Israel Dil 12:41 GMT 09/19/2017
let's see 'wanna be smart intellectual chinco', where are the fake news?

1: Israeli air defense downed Iranian/Syrian plane
2: within minutes Israel replied by attacking for Syrian targets out Lebanese air space
3: I assumed that by that Israeli reaction things will settle down for today, hopefully forever.

that's what I posted, your rubber sniffing habits may damaged your judgement permanently... joking about the rubber dolls dude, just joking... still, fake news it was not. enough text wasted on garbage you for today, good nite rubber sniffer ;-)))

BREAKING NEWS:
Livingston nh 12:36 GMT 09/19/2017
John -AUG housing figs -- too early for Effects?

BREAKING NEWS:
Amazing Trader john bland 12:35 GMT 09/19/2017  - My Profile
Housing Starts and Permits better than expected. Harvey effect?

Next Page

Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!

The Amazing Trader includes:
  • Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
  • Live trading strategy sessions.
  • Market Updates with Trading Tools.

Register To Test Your Amazing Trader

Trading Ideas for 20 September 2017

Register for the Amazing Trader

Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:

Wed 20 Sep
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:30 US- Fed Decision
Thu 21 Sep
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 Sep
All Day Flash PMIs
12:30 CA- Retail Sales and CPI
Sun 25 Sep
All Day German Elections

Forex Trading Outlook

Trading Opportunities

• POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Will be watched very closely after hawkish BOE.

• POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 14:00 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing statistic. Closely followed.

• POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM WED -- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude Inventories. Most important oil statistic each week. Closely followed.

• POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 18:00 GMT US- FOMC Decision followed by Press Conference. No rate Change likely. Announcement of timing and details of December QE taper expected. Could see strong reaction.

• POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM THU -- 03:00 GMT JP- Bank of Japan- No rate change expected.

• POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM THU -- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Claims distorted by storms.

• POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium FRI -- All Day Flash PMIs Due. Usually not a major market mover except for US ISM data (due in early October).

• POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High FRI -- 12:30 GMT CA CPI and retail Sales. Both have the potential to move markets if they miss expectations.

• John M. Bland, MBA
    co-founding Partner, Global-View.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES

Trader's Advocate Articles..

pic

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105