User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
30/03/17 12:30 A US Weekly Jobless con: 245 pre: 258
30/03/17 12:30 AA US GDP con: 2.00% pre: 1.90%
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Wednesday Trading Ideas
bali sja 02:34 GMT 03/30/2017
JP, if you want a future tense crystal ball then we have to ask The One, but even then it is still in past tense: Confirmed! LOL

gold
hk ab 02:19 GMT 03/30/2017
XAU is just being bullied hard, XAG has no boundaries.....

Time for the crazy game at 50 in hands?

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Mtl JP 00:59 GMT 03/30/2017
Catlin.... The dollar bounced ... the British pound slipped ...
got something with verbs in future tense instead ? TIA!

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Caitlin 00:49 GMT 03/30/2017
The dollar bounced back from a 4-and-a-half-month low against other currencies, while the news about the pound surprised the public. The British pound slipped due to worries over Britain’s looming exit from the European Union.

Wednesday Trading News

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Mtl JP 23:47 GMT 03/29/2017
nh the FED gang checks first with someone (in that non-existent inner circle) if it is OK to raise.

everything else (some concern with jobs, arbitrary 2 or 2.5% inflation setting etc) is just fog n smoke theatrics effect to keep u n me distracted

Trump's Rasputin
dc CB 21:20 GMT 03/29/2017
ib
and they want to destroy Drudge cause he "links" too much
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here’s the pitch: Titus Andronicus in outer space.

You might have forced a smile, sitting through a meeting with Steve Bannon during his Hollywood years in the early nineties. Today, as Trump’s chief advisor, the world’s second-most-powerful man designate has other scenarios to sell. But before Bannon was merely taking over the free world, he was bent on conquering Tinseltown, and he had a serious obsession: he wanted to make a movie version of Titus Andronicus, Shakespeare’s bloodiest revenge play, rife with murder, rape, and disembowelment.

Titus in Space Paris Rev 2016

Wednesday Trading Ideas
dc CB 21:02 GMT 03/29/2017
ib PS
War of the Roses.
These just out via ZeroHedge check there for links...brie on toast and a nice Chianti. or better a Vouvray with the brie.
or then again... or Chiante!

So:
Judicial Watch Releases New Huma Abedin Emails, Including Hillary Funeral Plans
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-29/judicial-watch-releases-new-huma-abedin-emails-including-hillary-funeral-plans

Ivanka Trump Becomes Official US Government Employee
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-29/ivanka-trump-becomes-official-us-government-employee

Wednesday Trading Ideas
dc CB 20:45 GMT 03/29/2017

ib
what happens now?

A New Look

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Paris ib 20:23 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
yeah CB but the question is what happens now? That was just the foray... and now? It's not over till it's over.

Thursday Trading Ideas
dc CB 20:22 GMT 03/29/2017

Boffo Quarter. Go for the Big Boooonus NewAllTimeHigh
See the Pretty Windows....Send in your money for a Great 1st Day of the 2nd Quarter and we'll spend it for you on Monday.

Thursday Trading Ideas
GVI Trading john bland 20:15 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

Register for the Amazing Trader

GVI Trading Statistical Market BIAS Indicators--

EUR symbol
The Fed Funds Market Sentiment Barometer reflects current sentiment about a future change in Fed policy.
Odds for one 25bp rate hike as of the June 17, 2017 meeting are now 58% (58%).

EURUSD MACRO statistical Bias: POSITIVE
Spot EURUSD: 1.0760

Pivot Point: 1.0776

20-day avg: 1.0696
50-day avg: 1.0678
200-day avg: 1.0875

Mixed Equity Risk Profile Late Wednesday. USD Endind Mostly Higher. EUR Down
GVI Forex Blog 19:53 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

Table of Key Current Market Rates

U.S. equity markets are ending the day mixed. The yield on the 10-yr note has fallen. In forex trade, USD is ending higher, while the EUR is lower on its key crosses

Mixed Equity Risk Profile Late Wednesday. USD Endind Mostly Higher. EUR Down

Wednesday Trading Ideas
dc CB 19:43 GMT 03/29/2017
Flap Flap #3 for today.
FED'S WILLIAMS SEES PROBABLY 3-4 RATES HIKES THIS YEAR
WILLIAMS: CAN SHRINK BALANCE SHEET BEFORE KNOWING END POINT
"Rich asset prices are another reason for the central bank to tighten faster": Rosengren

Wednesday Trading Ideas
dc CB 19:38 GMT 03/29/2017
ib
the healthcare bill failed because it was Ryancare, the bill washeld in secret so no one could read it. It was the same game as Obamacare, except the penalty/tax was to be paid to the Insurance companies rather than the IRS. It was presented inside the first 60 days of the new Administration and didn't have a snowballs chance in H E double Ell.

Chart Points: Free Forex Database For 29 March 2017
GVI Forex Blog 19:30 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

forex rate database image

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for more than a dozen currency pairs for over seventeen years of data in an Excel spreadsheet format

Chart Points: Free Forex Database For 29 March 2017

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Paris ib 19:17 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
John - NONE of this is going to be plain sailing. I mean how could it be? The press corp is still with the undeclared coup attempt. So the rest of 2017 I assume will be a pretty rough road. That does not mean it will be a disaster but reform takes time and determination.

FWIW here is Scott Adams take on the health care bill failure:

"The healthcare bill does NOT pass on the first try. This softens up the far right by branding them villains. Now they have to compromise on the next bill or watch as centrist Democrats enter the conversation. Meanwhile, the clock is ticking on Obamacare, and the conditions for compromise are IMPROVING EVERY MINUTE. That’s what the Master Persuader tells us happens when you “walk away from the table” like you mean it. Trump just walked away from the table to go work on tax reform. If you watch his Twitter feed, you know he is winking at the public and telling us to stay tuned on healthcare."

The Optimistic Case

Forex Trading Ideas For Thursday 30 March 2017
GVI Forex Blog 19:06 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

Trading Ideas for 30 Mar 2017

See The Amazing Trader In Action

Forex Trading Outlook

Forex Market: items driving the forex market:
  • Event Risk: Recent solid U.S. data have helped stabilize the USD today. It appears now that unless the Trump Administration can get its legislative act together that the Fed might be forced pursue a more cautious policy tightening posture than expected rather than an aggressive one.

• Event Risk: Article 50 was signed late Tuesday UK hours by PM May. It was presented to the EU on Wednesday.

• As expected, a request to the U.K. Parliament for a second Scotland Independence referendum was approved by the Scottish Parliament Tuesday. Odds are the request will not be considered immediately.

• There is a growing perception that the ECB might start to consider stepping back from excessive policy ease. Watch flash HICP data Friday. The March German Ifo Survey (Monday) was considerably stronger than expected and will be noted by the ECB. A press report Wednesday suggested that the ECB will remain accomodative.

• Lots to consider. Please comment...

Forex Trading Ideas For Thursday 30 March 2017

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Livingston nh 19:03 GMT 03/29/2017
JP- looks like USD/CAD following the oil move??
---
Treasurys look like a GDP of 1% or less (the deflator may take a big chunk out of nominal GDP) - where will the BAR be set for NFP next week?

----
EU folks may get even more vocal about "tough" negotiations w/ UK? which currency OX gets gored?

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Livingston nh 18:36 GMT 03/29/2017
John - The Fed can't be anticipated because they haven't had a plan -- they only had expectations // it won't take much for the market to scare them off

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Mtl JP 18:24 GMT 03/29/2017
something funny going on w/usdcad
trying a careful long here at market 1.3336ish

Wednesday Trading Ideas
GVI Trading john bland 18:03 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
I'm not becoming a Fed dove. My job is to figure out what I think they will actually do, not to lobby for what I think they should do. That really doesn't matter much I think you have to follow the Trump stimulus prospects. I don't know if his own party will ground it to a halt?

Wednesday Trading Ideas
GVI Trading john bland 17:53 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
lemmings. don't any of them have the strength of their convictions? Dangerous boat passengers, they all go from one side to the other as a group. What if the Trump stimulus plans get stuck in the mud?

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Livingston nh 17:41 GMT 03/29/2017
CB -- those two are converted from very dovish - no longer data dependent SO now we have "economic conditions" as a guide -- GDP tomorrow // How long will the Fed support "normalization"? this smells like panic

Wednesday Trading Ideas
dc CB 17:35 GMT 03/29/2017
earlier today:

ROSENGREN : FOUR FED HIKES IN 2017 CONSISTENT WITH GRADUAL
ROSENGREN: A FURTHER THREE INTEREST RATE INCREASES THIS YEAR
ROSENGREN SAYS HE SEES THAT AS CONSISTENT WITH FED'S 'GRADUAL' PATH
ROSENGREN: THERE SHOULD BE AN INCREASE AT 'EVERY OTHER' FOMC MEETING
ROSENGREN: `IMPORTANT TO AVOID CREATING AN OVER-HOT ECONOMY

FED'S EVANS: 'VERY SAFE' TO FORESEE TWO RATE RISES IN 2017
FED'S EVANS: IMPORTANT TO LIVE UP TO SYMMETRIC INFLATION OBJECTIVE
EVANS COMMENTS FROM MEDIA BRIEFING IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
FED'S EVANS: FOUR RISES POSSIBLE IF 'THINGS PROCEED EVEN BETTER'

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Mtl JP 17:31 GMT 03/29/2017
.. is now-where near out of its fragility woods ...

Wednesday Trading Ideas
Mtl JP 17:29 GMT 03/29/2017
all that rate yammering that included a lot of hedging is now being toned down for alleged frequency. All that tells me is that the credit market is now-where near of its fragility woods. But on a relative policy basis the US is still the rate hike leading postulant

Wednesday Trading Ideas
dc CB 17:22 GMT 03/29/2017
For all the FED Mouths yammering about 3 - 4 rate hikes no one believes them anymore.

Strong 7Y Auction Rounds Off Weekly Treasury Issuance

Mixed Risk Profile At European Close. USD Higher
GVI Trading john bland 17:16 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

GVI Data Calendar for 30 March 2017
GVI Forex Blog 16:39 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
Forex Data Calendar For Traders

March 29, 2017 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Thusday, March 30, 2017.

• Far East: CN- NBS PMI
  • Europe: No Major Data/li>
  • North America: US- Weekly Jobless, GDP

WEEKLY Forex Economic Calendar:

12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- GDP
23:30 JP- CPI
31 Mar Fri
7:55 DE- Jobless
8:30 GB- GDP
9:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
14:00 US- final Univ of Mich
2 Apr Sun
00:00 AU/NZ- Clocks "Fall Back"

GVI Data Calendar for 30 March 2017

Strategy and trading analysis on shares of the company Faceb
London AzaForex 16:35 GMT 03/29/2017

Buy OTHER
Entry: Target: Stop:

Strategy and trading analysis on shares of the company Facebook 03-29-2017 by AzaForex forex broker

Wednesday Trading Ideas
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 16:04 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

It has been pretty calm after the EURUSD sell-off, Equities up slightly, bond yields a touch lower, dollar generally firm but in tight ranges.

EURUSD 1.0765 is top of the consolidation range. Support several times below 1.0750 after the LOD was set at 1.0740. All clearly spelled out on the Amazing Trader.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading john bland 16:04 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
US EIA Weekly Inventories

U.S. Data Charts

NEWS ALERT
Crude Oil: +0.900 vs. +1.700 exp vs. +1.500 prev.
Distillates: -2.500 vs. -0.900 exp vs. -0.925 prev.
Gasoline: -3.700 vs. -1.300 exp vs. -0.546 prev.

Weekly Petroleum Status Report

TTN: Live News Special Offer

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading john bland 16:02 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Pending Homes Sales January 2017
U.S. Data Charts

NEWS ALERT

+5.50% vs. n/a exp. vs. +1.60% (r) prev.
RELEASE: Pending Home Sales

TTN: Live News Special Offer

Pending Homes Sales clearly trending down. Recent Suggests that future Existing Homes sales data will be falling.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 15:57 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
For those who missed it earlier, this was the trigger for the EURUSD sell-off.

07:52 (EU) ECB said to be wary of making any fresh-policy shift in its communication at its April meeting - financial press

- bank has been over-interpreted by markets at its March 9th meeting after small tweaks
- Current level of bond yields remains acceptable, a further increase would be problematic, particularly in places like Italy, Spain and Portugal, where debt payments are a major cost item and rising yields would curb spending and thwart growth.

- Source TradeTheNews.com

Global-View Update
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 15:55 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

We are back online after a issue related to a software upgrade.

BREAKING NEWS
Israel Dil 11:40 GMT 03/29/2017
Sell EURGBP
Entry: Target: 0.6x Stop:

this decade

BREAKING NEWS
Israel Dil 11:38 GMT 03/29/2017
Buy GBPUSD

730 days of a storm in a cup of tea officially started

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading john bland 11:27 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
Brexit process formally invoked

AceTrader Mar 29: Daily Recommendations on Major -USD/JPY
Hong Kong 09:57 GMT 03/29/2017
DAILY MARKET OUTLOOK
Update Time: 29 Mar 2017 09:01 GMT

USD/JPY - 111.07
Despite the greenback's selloff to a fresh 4-month trough 110.11 on Monday after U.S. President Trump's failure to push through his healthcare bill in Congress, subsequent strong rebound to 111.32 today suggests medium-term decline has made a temporary low there and choppy trading with upside bias would be seen for retracement towards 111.58.
However, near term loss of momentum would keep price below 111.95.

On the downside, only below 110.63 would indicate aforesaid correction has ended instead and turn outlook bearish for a re-test of 110.11, break would extend towards 109.50/60.

USD/JPY
Israel Dil 09:43 GMT 03/29/2017
I see last week's low as the line in the sand to confirm the move towards low 100's making 95-105 the range until summer ends... Just my two cents :-)))

USD/JPY
dc CB 09:40 GMT 03/29/2017
isn't the 31st the end of the fiscal year?
how much of the higher Yen v others is part of this repatriation, if any. will this all reverse dramatically as the new year starts Monday?

EUR/USD --- GBP/USD
Israel Dil 09:39 GMT 03/29/2017
Buy

stops few pips below current day's low should hold for return to 1.09xx and 1.26xx and then again we see what's next ;-)))

NOTICE !!!
Israel Dil 09:29 GMT 03/29/2017
it's impossible to post full trade information in real time, the only value that counts per trade is the actual entry/exit parameters, the rest is noise.

If someone feels bit confused with the real time flows and needs clarification, feel free to ask in real time.

In major currencies trade, the last 2-3 weeks were the most profitable for me so far this year, but that's only my own book...

EUR/USD --- GBP/USD
Israel Dil 09:17 GMT 03/29/2017
market is not a one-way highway, and good it's not :-)))

1.09xx & 1.26xx both hit, and now it's the 'then we see what's next' phase....

Wednesday Trading Ideas
dc CB 08:45 GMT 03/29/2017
Crude today EIA.
yest afternoon:
API
Crude +1.91mm (+2mm exp)
Cushing -576k
Gasoline -1.104mm (-2mm exp)
Distillates -2.035mm

According to James Williams, economist at London, Arkansas-based energy-research firm WTRG Economics:
“The normal spring maintenance season switch to summer blend of gasoline always puts upward pressure on crude,... Every spring, the market seems to wonder if we are going to have enough gasoline for summer”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
RegularBlend (RB), aka US wholesale gasoline for May contract is currently a 1.648...for delivery end of April.
RB shud rise into the end of May start of June.
June contract delivers end og May.

Forex Trading Ideas For Wednesday 29 March 2017
GVI Forex Blog 08:34 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

Trading Ideas for 29 Mar 2017

Forex Trading Outlook

• Event Risk: Solid U.S. data have helped stabilize the USD today. It appears now that unless the Trump Administration can get its legislative act together that the Fed will be forced pursue a cautious policy tightening posture, as opposed to an aggressive one.

• Event Risk: Article 50 was signed late Tuesday UK hours by PM May. It will be presented to the EU today at 13:30 CET to the EU. (11:30 GMT).

• As expected, a request to the U.K. Parliament for a second Scotland Independence referendum was approved by the Scottish Parliament Tuesday. Odds are the request will not be considered immediately.

• There is a growing perception that the ECB might start to consider stepping back from excessive policy ease. Watch flash HICP data Friday. The March German Ifo Survey (Monday) was considerably stronger than expected and will be noted by the ECB.

Forex Trading Ideas For Wednesday 29 March 2017

Risk-On Posture Early on Brexit Day. USD Up. GBP Softer
GVI Forex Blog 08:18 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

Far East equity markets ended mostly up. European bourses have gained. U.S. shares are up early in futures trading. Yields in fixed income markets are mixed. In forex trade, the USD is higher, while the EUR is broadly lower on most of its key crosses.

Risk-On Posture Early on Brexit Day. USD Up. GBP Softer

Tuesday Trading Ideas
GVI Trading john bland 08:05 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile
Article 50 was signed late Tuesday UK hours by PM May. It will be presented to the EU today at 13:30 CET to the EU. (11:30 GMT)

Wednesday Trading Ideas
GVI Trading john bland 07:58 GMT 03/29/2017  - My Profile

Next Page

Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!

The Amazing Trader includes:
  • Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
  • Live trading strategy sessions.
  • Market Updates with Trading Tools.

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:         

Amazing Trader

Trading Ideas for 30 Mar 2017

WEEKLY Forex Economic Calendar:
30 Mar Thu
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- GDP
23:30 JP- CPI
31 Mar Fri
7:55 DE- Jobless
8:30 GB- GDP
9:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
14:00 US- final Univ of Mich
2 Apr Sun
00:00 AU/NZ- Clocks "Fall Back"

Forex Trading Outlook

• Event Risk: Recent solid U.S. data have helped stabilize the USD today. It appears now that unless the Trump Administration can get its legislative act together that the Fed might be forced pursue a more cautious policy tightening posture than expected rather than an aggressive one.

• Event Risk: Article 50 was signed late Tuesday UK hours by PM May. It was presented to the EU on Wednesday.

• There is a growing perception that the ECB might start to consider stepping back from excessive policy ease. Watch flash HICP data Friday. The March German Ifo Survey (Monday) was considerably stronger than expected and will be noted by the ECB. A press report Wednesday suggested that the ECB will remain accomodative.

John M. Bland, MBA
    co-founding Partner, Global-View.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES

Bank Of China Actions To Stabilize the Yuan Weigh on the USD

Diary of My Forex Day

More..

pic

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105