User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
01/05/16 1:00 A CN NBS PMI con: 50.3 pre: 50.2
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Amazing Global-View Offer
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 11:08 GMT 04/30/2016  - My Profile
Using Global-View's resources we have been able to arrange for a select group an extended free 6 month subscription to Max McKegg's highly regarded fx trading forecast service.

The window on this amaxing offer is closing and there are only a limited number of spaces available. Send me an EMAIL immediately for terms and conditions.

Max McKegg is an FX professional with three decades of FX trading/forecasting experience. Having worked in foreign exchange with the Bank of New Zealand for 8 years (1985-1993), in 1993 he ventured out in business on his own, managing to secure well in excess of 100 institutional, Bank and Hedge Fund subscribers the world-over as well as individual subscribers in more than 40 different countries. Max’s FX Service provides concise, Bottom Line trading forecasts of the Major currencies as well as the Australasians.

*Existing subscribers excluded

Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead
GVI Forex Blog 10:16 GMT 04/30/2016  - My Profile

Central banks are supposed to calm markets but instead they have become a source of market volatility as can be seen by the price action following the Bank of Japan's surprise decision to keep policy unchanged

Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead

Don't fight the rigging
dc CB 22:57 GMT 04/29/2016
enjoy

114th Running
drone's eye view

Springtime in Balt Co. Md

Don't fight the rigging
dc CB 22:55 GMT 04/29/2016
Mtl JP 21:59

VLO was actually down today.

enjoy

Don't fight the rigging
Mtl JP 21:59 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile

CB 20.59 I hope u r not whining rather are celebrating the price hike(s) coz you own Valero and other retailing refiners so the more they sock it to the non-pedestrians the better prospect for dividend.
-
2044 is 2015's SnP close (as I reminded earlier)
chart shows todays ramp uP love
--
some probably make a decent living gaming stox in the last 30 or minutes of trading.

INDIA
Mtl JP 21:48 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
PAR 19:09 and that India CBanker sounded soooo sanguine recently at some CBanker shindig ... so reasonable so rational so cool n collected preaching what other CBs and IMF should be doing
-
did Standard Chartered indicate to whom they were peddling their krapp loans ?

Don't fight the rigging
dc CB 20:59 GMT 04/29/2016
gas at the pump
$2.20
Last weekend 2.05

Enjoy your springtime pleasure drive...and remember, as the DATA showed today....THERE IS NO INFLATION

Don't fight the rigging
dc CB 20:16 GMT 04/29/2016
well me and Da Boys threw evertything we had at it this afternoon.

Casey Jones ran the 2:15 full throttle out of the station; we jammed crude; the PPT boys came in right on the dot at 3:30 and smashed the crap out of the VIX.

We failed to get the Dow green. But down 57 looks way better that down 177.

yrs
Manny I Pulation

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 19:51 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

Commitment Of Traders Report
GVI Forex john bland 19:44 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP

Net EUR JPY COT Positions

Click on chart for EUR COT Details

Click on chart forJPY COT Details

X+++++
Net GBP and CHF COT Positions

Click on chart for COT Details

Net AUD and CAD COT Positions

G+++++

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: CAD, AUD, Gold, Oil

Net Crude, Gold, S&P and 10-yr Positions

INDIA
PAR 19:09 GMT 04/29/2016
Credit Suisse estimated that bad loans in the final months of last year totaled nearly $128 billion, making up more than 11 percent of outstanding loans, and said India’s banking system had still more “unrecognized stress.”

The pain has rippled outside the country. Standard Chartered, a British bank, said in February that its India unit lost nearly $1 billion last year. The bank says it is selling problem loans.

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 18:33 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
some arguing about crude price going on back above 46

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 18:01 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
spoke too soon about crude
now taking a dump to 45.35-ish
usdcad prancing in inverse harmony

buy euro
HK RF@ 17:38 GMT 04/29/2016

buy euro
HK RF@ 10:30 GMT 04/29/2016

1.1460 too strong to breach. Needs nuclear Bazooka!

Now wait for the next nuclear Bazooka!

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 17:15 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
and the trade is.... oil zzs
wonder when crude will go reaction-uP as drillers continue to shut

Don't fight the rigging
Mtl JP 17:06 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
dc CB 16:53 you want respect for the old ones?
it is older men that declare war but it is the young that go to fight and to die.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john bland 17:04 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
US Weekly Baker-Hughes Rig Count
U.S. Data Charts

ALERT
Total (inc gas) U.S.: 420 vs 431 (-11) prev
US (oil): 332 vs. 343 (-11) prev

Canada 37 vs. 43 (-3) prev

TTN: Live News Special Offer

Don't fight the rigging
dc CB 16:53 GMT 04/29/2016

What was I supposed to say?
What?

I'm a bit deaf. Pity and old man. Respect your elder's Wisdom

What?

Don't fight the rigging
dc CB 16:50 GMT 04/29/2016
Hey
I'm workin' on it.
Green to come

yrs
Manny I Pulation

Don't fight the rigging
Mtl JP 16:48 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile

the significance of 2044

personae non gratae
HK RF@ 16:43 GMT 04/29/2016

China made Shaming to the USA.

personae non gratae
Mtl JP 16:30 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
China denies US aircraft carrier Hong Kong visit is like thinking that acting like a dick will make it bigger

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. University of Michigan Survey Revised Lower
Mtl JP 16:24 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
in absence of GVI Exclusive Fed Fends Sentiment indicator reading for eurdlr vs FFFutures

the next best thing:
0.7816 % Yield - 12:02:20 PM EDT
-0.007 (0%) change

U.S. 2 Year Treasury yield

personae non gratae
HK RF@ 16:14 GMT 04/29/2016

Obama bullys China; China denies US aircraft carrier Hong Kong visit

China denies US aircraft carrier Hong Kong visit

USD sell off PART II
Mtl JP 16:09 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
... Unfortunately for the U.S. I think they squandered their status as the sole remaining global power...

Unfortunately ? Isn't there a trade opportunity there somehow , somewhere - IF true could one not expect the allegedly dying power to increase spending on bullets and bombs ?

USD sell off PART II
nw kw 16:08 GMT 04/29/2016
xagaud weely past 200 mv.

USD sell off PART II
nw kw 16:03 GMT 04/29/2016
xagaud at biggest r im out but planning to see event but not yet. if not rba set up.

Maths Suggest $10,000 Per Ounce Says Rickards
HK RF@ 16:01 GMT 04/29/2016

When I read this kind of articles on ZH, maybe gold is peaking:(

Maths Suggest $10,000 Per Ounce Says Rickards

USD sell off PART II
Paris ib 15:34 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
I think we need to think outside the box and see the really, really big picture. Say the Japanese are repatriating, for their own reasons or because of a some increased concern about the U.S.A., say China has the same worries, throw in Saudi Arabia just for the h.ll of it. What you have is a real possibility (I'm not saying it's going to happen but you have to consider that it is certainly possible) that the USD and U.S. Treasuries fall out of favour (say mostly for geopolitical reasons or perhaps just because the USD's status as an international reserve currency has been dented) what you would need to watch for is a rise in U.S. yields as foreigners exit the market... but essentially what is possible is a debt spiral. And that means big trouble. If you were a foreign investor with a massive exposure to U.S. Treasuries what would you be doing now and where are your risks? One big risk associated with the U.S. is that your assets get frozen on some flimsy beat-up justification. Just look what happened to Iran. They are never going to get their billions back.

Unfortunately for the U.S. I think they squandered their status as the sole remaining global power and this is the result. And this latent 'rogue status' which is now associated with the U.S. (in the sense that they can freeze assets or start bombing nations pretty much on a whim) means that you should at least consider that the global geopolitical map has changed and changed radically. A Clinton Presidency would make things worse IMVHO. Trump might be better. :-)

USD/JPY: the canary in the coal mine
Paris ib 15:24 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
Medium term target here is now 100 on USD/JPY.

USD sell off PART II
Miami JN 15:24 GMT 04/29/2016
ugh in usdjpy. BOJ where are you????

Goldman's Winning week, for Goldman
dc CB 15:10 GMT 04/29/2016
the FX Team rec to buy USD/JPY in a big way for 130.

In Feb rec Short Gold at 1205 with a 7% Stop Loss (ZH)

eurusd
Tallinn viies 15:05 GMT 04/29/2016
as I said last week. current month trading range too tight by historical data.

monthly high so far 1,1465 made on 12-th of april. also it is yearly high so far.
now it is the latest hour to widen the range for april. in the beginning of the month I put it down for myself that we may see 1,1570. why not today to try :)
anyway, what Im trying to say - dont sell here, keep buying on pips and euro will take out monthly and yearly high sooooon

Don't fight the rigging
Mtl JP 15:04 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
dc CB 14:59 Gold ...
is the antidote to FED cretin-itis affliction

GVI Forex john bland 15:00 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
Atlanta Fed GDPNow initial 2Q16 forecast +1.80% vs. +0.60% in 1Q16.
Source: TTN

Don't fight the rigging
dc CB 14:59 GMT 04/29/2016
As June looms, The Fed - having dropped 'some' of its global event risk language in the latest statement - is now desperate for an excuse to not hike rates (or face a total loss of credibility). Judging by Fed's Kaplan, they just found it...

*KAPLAN SAYS FED WILL WATCH U.K. POLLS ON BREXIT CLOSELY IN JUNE

Which is a problem as 'Brexit' just moved into the lead among YouGov polls.

The Fed Just Found Its Next Excuse Not To Hike Rates

Mtl JP 14:52 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
odds r it ll get weaker
sometimes patience rewards

GVI Data Calendar for 2 May 2016
GVI Forex Blog 14:52 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile

April 29, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, May 2, 2016.

• Far East: AU/CN/JA PMI, CN- Holiday
  • Europe: - CA/EZ- PMI, GB- Holiday
  • North America: CA/US- PMIs, US- Construction Spending

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

29-APR FRIDAY
JP- Holiday
06:00 DE- Retail Sales
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
14:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey

2-MAY MONDAY
22:30 AU- PMI (late Sunday)
CN/GB- Holiday
All Day- Final MFG PMIs
3-May TUESDAY
JP- Holiday
01:45 CN- Caixin PMI
4:30 AU- RBA Decision
8:28 GB- Mfg PMI
4-May WEDNESDAY
JP- Holiday
All Day- Final SVC PMIs
12:15 US- ADP Jobs
14:30 US- EIA Crude
21-APR THURSDAY
JP/CH- Holiday
8:28 GB- SVC PMI
22-APR FRIDAY
12:30 CA/US- Employment
12:30 CA- Retail Sales

GVI Data Calendar for 2 May 2016

Livingston nh 14:48 GMT 04/29/2016
JP - AUD one of the few weakspots vs USD today

USD sell off PART II
Paris ib 14:47 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
Do we have panic yet? Soon?

Mtl JP 14:45 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
nh 14:24 / planning to game:
- AUD (RBA cretin manifestation next week)
- GBP/usd - looking for timely opp to short
--
w/usual caveat

Livingston nh 14:44 GMT 04/29/2016
Thanx CB

Mtl JP 14:35 GMT 04/29/2016  - My Profile
john bland 14:07 - admittedly an esthetic line
-
I am looking for timely opportunity to short eur/usd
Would you plz post the current GVI Exclusive Fed Fends Sentiment indicator reading for eurdlr vs FFFutures
TIA !

Bad news for the economy, but for the USD not too bad at the moment.
HK RF@ 14:29 GMT 04/29/2016

I think that I saw in the past, that bad news(economical) for a currency could really cause FX movement in that bad direction for that currency.
Isn't it?

Livingston nh 14:24 GMT 04/29/2016
The drop in UoM survey was in expectations -- currenct conditions rose from 105.6 to 106.7 // BUT folks said they are saving more (expecting rise in unemployment) and political and economic concerns for next six months -- inflation expectations for next ten years dropped to 2.5 % from 2.7% ///so overall the future dropped from 81.5 to 77.6

Bad news for the economy, but for the USD not too bad at the moment.
dc CB 14:21 GMT 04/29/2016

SToX
Countdown to the mid morning European close Ramp, which should be goosed along by End of Month window dressing in the Dow - Dow should be leader back to and into the green.

Next Page

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

2-MAY MONDAY
22:30 AU- PMI (late Sunday)
CN/GB- Holiday
All Day- Final MFG PMIs
3-May TUESDAY
JP- Holiday
01:45 CN- Caixin PMI
4:30 AU- RBA Decision
8:28 GB- Mfg PMI
4-May WEDNESDAY
JP- Holiday
All Day- Final SVC PMIs
12:15 US- ADP Jobs
14:30 US- EIA Crude
21-APR THURSDAY
JP/CH- Holiday
8:28 GB- SVC PMI
22-APR FRIDAY
12:30 CA/US- Employment
12:30 CA- Retail Sales

Trading Themes --

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105