User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
27/06/16 12:30 B US Advance Trade con: -59.5 pre: -57.5
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Brexit Vote Outcome Shakes Financial Markets
dc CB 18:13 GMT 06/25/2016
We are joined by Mitch Feierstein of PlanetPonzi.com in order to dissect the economic, monetary and financial consequences of the ‘shocking’ Brexit vote – Britain votes to leave the European Union.

Keiser Report: Your Special Brexit Coctail

Second referendum, can buy several months time for HM Gov.
PAR 17:46 GMT 06/25/2016
Petition was start by British employers of the European institution afraid of losing their fat cat salaries. Europe is sponsoring the petition.

dc CB 17:45 GMT 06/25/2016
In her reporting on the Brexit last night, CNN’s Christiane Amanpour brought up xenophobia as one of the reasons that the push for the UK to leave the European Union was so successful.

As the results were coming in last night, Amanpour told Anderson Cooper, “A lot of these Leave movements are led by the hard-right, very very xenophobic, anti-immigrant, very populist, nationalist, white identity politics––they are the leaders who are pushing this momentum.”

(vid)

CNN’s Amanpour

PAR 17:42 GMT 06/25/2016
Europe has a long history of second referendums. The rich hate to lose.

Turkey will become a member

Ñot a single European official dare to say to Turkey that they will not become a member.

Euro rates wll go further negative = INSANITY

Draghi pumped € Trillions in the markets and it only created more unemployment =INSANITY

INSANITY = Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

The ECB econometric models are inspired on LTCM and ultimately lead as the nobel prize winers of LTCM to BANKRUPTCY

Banca Montei dei Paschi is Bankrupt but kept alive by MARIO.

Merkel sees no need to rush Britain into quick EU divorce -- Reuters.com
GVI Trading Room john 17:39 GMT 06/25/2016  - My Profile
German Chancellor Angela Merkel sought on Saturday to temper pressure from Paris, Brussels and her own government to force Britain into negotiating a quick divorce from the EU, despite warnings that hesitation will let populism take hold.

Eurosceptics in other member states applauded Britons' decision to leave the European Union in a referendum that sent shockwaves around the world, with far-right demands for a similar vote in Slovakia underlining the risk of a domino effect.

Merkel sees no need to rush Britain into quick EU divorce -- Reuters.com

GVI Firex Jay Meisler 17:25 GMT 06/25/2016  - My Profile
Don't get excited about prospects for a 2nd referendum. Most of the petitioners came from outside the UK. Highly doubt there would be a 2nd vote. There would be civil war.

dc CB 16:28 GMT 06/25/2016
Brexit Support Was ‘Largely Censored from the Mainstream Media’

This is just more evidence of the same trend. Journalists I spoke to said they aren’t allowed to write about this sort of thing. If they write anything that discussed the Brexit, or the exit part of the vote and the sentiment for it, that was, they said, largely censored from the mainstream media. So, maybe it’s no surprise that our media over here was unaware there was so much sentiment on that side. It’s being censored from the news. If you write off the narrative on that topic and others, in that country, just like in this country, they want to drum you out of the mainstream and paint you as controversial. Maybe that’s why people didn’t have the information to understand what was going on.

Sharyl Attkisson

Good For them!!!
Bali Sja 16:01 GMT 06/25/2016
Second referendum means buy cable

HK RF@ 13:44 GMT 06/25/2016

Other options are turmoil risky.

Play it cool. This guy will make the French more mad!
HK RF@ 12:46 GMT 06/25/2016

25 June 2016
12:19 GMT

Chief executive of the Leave campaign Matthew Elliott says they are in no rush to start negotiations to leave the EU. He believes it would be better to start informal talks regarding a full settlement, which would include all aspects of Britain’s relationship with the EU.

"We don't think there is a need to swiftly invoke Article 50," he told Reuters. "Its best for the dust to settle over the summer and during that time for there to be informal negotiations with other states," he added.

Good For them!!!
HK RF@ 12:16 GMT 06/25/2016

The vote was not binding, but see to that, that the French are demanding the Brits to exit as fast as possible, that in agreement with other members of the EU, as the matter may turn contagious and destructive for the EU.

Probably the Big-Money too, will push for a new referendum.

By Tuesday we shall know about, if this petition will begin rooting foot in the reality.

Good For them!!!
HK RF@ 12:08 GMT 06/25/2016

Entry: .............. Target: Stop:

An old Chinese adage says: If you became too rich; You must have done something(s) wrong :(

Good For them!!!
GVI Trading Room john 12:07 GMT 06/25/2016  - My Profile
What's to stop an endless string of petitions? The vote was not binding anyway. I doubt it will be revoted since there is no new information. A new referendum could spark a strong voter backlash. against the sore losers?? But what do I know?

GVI Forex Blog 11:46 GMT 06/25/2016  - My Profile

John M. Bland, MBA

Brexit Surprise
The U.K. Brexit vote was a shocker. Early exit polls confirmed an as expected victory for "Remain", but then the tide turned as the votes were actually tallied and the "Leave" vote prevailed by 52% to 48% with the leave side getting 17mln votes vs 16mln for stay. Markets had been set up for a "Stay" outcome

Good For them!!!
HK RF@ 11:45 GMT 06/25/2016

Brexit strips world’s 400 richest people of $127bn - Bloomberg

Brexit-caused losses of the world’s 400 richest people amounted to an eye- watering $USD127.4 billion in a single day, Bloomberg estimates. Rich Britons have lost a “mere” $5.5 billion, according to reports.

TrendsBrexit

The British voters’ decision to leave the European Union caused profound ripples in all major global equity markets.

The Bloomberg Billionaires Index says billionaires lost 3.2 percent of their total net worth, now estimated at $3.9 trillion.

The worst losses among European billionaires were suffered by Amancio Ortega, Europe’s richest person, who hemorrhaged $6 billion. Many other mega rich individuals took a massive hit, including Bill Gates and Amazon magnate Jeff Bezos, who lost over $1 billion each.

Britain’s wealthiest person Gerald Cavendish Grosvenor dropped more than $1 billion. However, for the UK’s wealthiest Brexit was surprisingly less devastating than for others in the billionaire class. Altogether, Britain’s 15 richest people lost “only” $5.5 billion.

British co-founder of stockbroker Hargreaves Lansdown, Peter Hargreaves, lost the most, seeing his fortune shrink by 19 percent to US$2.9 billion.

In a major irony, Hargreaves was the largest donor to the Leave campaign, donating £3.2 million, according to the UK's Electoral Commission.

Hargreaves has shown no regret, and says he is ready to work with the British government to shape the nation’s economic future once the country stops being an EU member state.................

Brexit strips world’s 400 richest people of $127bn - Bloomberg

BOMBSHEL??? Million sign petition for new EU referendum
HK RF 11:19 GMT 06/25/2016

Entry: READ IT All Target: Stop:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A new referendum means that all the movement we saw last week will be reversed(not immediately, but eventually): Watch it closely it can be very serious for the Mkts.!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Million sign petition for new EU referendum

A petition calling for a second referendum on UK's membership of the EU has gained more than one million signatures following the vote to leave.

The petition will be considered by Parliament as it has passed the required 100,000 threshold.

The UK voted to leave the EU by 52% to 48% in Thursday's referendum but the majority of voters in London, Scotland and Northern Ireland backed Remain.

David Cameron said he would stand down as prime minister by October.

The petition, set up by William Oliver Healey, states: "We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the Remain or Leave vote is less than 60%, based on a turnout less than 75%, there should be another referendum."

Thursday saw a 72.2% turnout, significantly higher than the 66.1% turnout at last year's general election, but below the 75% mark suggested by Mr Healey as a threshold.

The Scottish independence referendum in 2014 had a turnout of 84.6% - but there has not been a turnout above 75% at any general election since 1992.

The petition site temporarily went down following "exceptionally high volumes of simultaneous users on a single petition, significantly higher than on any previous occasion", a House of Commons spokeswoman said.

'Make divorce official'

The parliamentary petitions system is overseen by the Petitions Committee, which considers whether petitions that receive more than 100,000 signatures should be raised in the House of Commons and debated.

The committee is due to sit again on Tuesday.

In a separate petition more than 100,000 people have called on London Mayor Sadiq Khan to declare the English capital independent from the UK and apply to join the EU.

The page, set up by James O'Malley, states: "London is an international city, and we want to remain at the heart of Europe.

"Let's face it - the rest of the country disagrees. So rather than passive aggressively vote against each other at every election, let's make the divorce official and move in with our friends on the continent."

LINK

Commitment Of Traders Report
nw kw 03:59 GMT 06/25/2016
cad new gov. child tax benefits are going up next month big time change, long cad and if other gov. are changing have look long com, or oil.

too much today
HK Kwun 01:58 GMT 06/25/2016
Sell Gold
Entry: 1320 Target: 1200 Stop: 1350

already said too much today for gold, even Dow dropped 600pts, gold couldn't rise any, pls follow me sell

the capital Beijing is reportedly in danger of becoming a massive sinkhole
HK RF@ 22:04 GMT 06/24/2016

Aside from its unsightly industrial pollution problem, China’s government has another potentially serious issue on its hands - the capital Beijing is reportedly in danger of becoming a massive sinkhole.

A study of the movements beneath Beijing carried out by Chinese academics and a Spanish engineer has revealed that in some parts of the sprawling city soil is falling away at a rate of between 8-11cm per year.

The city center appears to be the worst affected area, with the gradual displacement taking place below many of Beijing’s densely populated residential districts.

Carried out using satellite radar technology, the study compared images of the region’s landscape between 2003 and 2011.

Researchers involved in the study say that because of the “overexploitation” or overuse of groundwater, Beijing has been “suffering from land subsidence since 1935.” They are currently assessing the potential threat to buildings and roadways from the earth subsidence.

According to the United States Geological Survey, the phenomenon - a sudden sinking of the Earth’s surface - is a growing global problem, exacerbated by human interference involving practices such as drainage of the soil and underground mining.

LINK

Gold cot at record hi! Dow drop didn't help gold to the upside.
HK RF@ 21:53 GMT 06/24/2016

A story that everyone knows is not a story anymore.

Best strategy for Mon.: Sit on my hand.

GVI Trading Room john 20:10 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile
Please Refresh page manually to update COT charts...

GVI Trading Room john 20:04 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP

Net EUR JPY COT Positions

Click on chart for EUR COT Details

Click on chart forJPY COT Details

X+++++
Net GBP and CHF COT Positions

Click on chart for COT Details

Net AUD and CAD COT Positions

G+++++

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: CAD, AUD, Gold, Oil

Net Crude, Gold, S&P and 10-yr Positions

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 19:45 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

PPT
PAR 19:37 GMT 06/24/2016
PPT putting in big moc buy orders . Thats called market manipulation but SEC already at the beach .

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 17:04 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile
US Weekly Baker-Hughes Rig Count
U.S. Data Charts

ALERT
Total (inc gas) U.S.: 421 vs 424 (-3) prev
US (oil): 330 vs. 337 (-7) prev

Canada 76 vs. 69 (+7) prev

TTN: Live News Special Offer

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-Off
GVI Trading Room john 16:53 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile
too much red in the right column

look at where the break is between red and green in the left column.

GVI Trading Room
Paris ib 16:25 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile
Jobbing this is crazy to me. With huge changes - secular changes even - taking place I think the only way to go is to take a good position and sit on it, adding as you go over time. As hard as that might sound it's way better than getting whipsawed. Are people out there actually trying to job this?

BREAKING NEWS
HK Kevin 16:05 GMT 06/24/2016
Does SNB conduct forex intervention again. Almost 100 pips profit in long eur/chf.

Cable
Kl Shawn 15:56 GMT 06/24/2016
Cable looks comfortable for a close above 1.35, or is it too comfortable off the low?

GVI Trading Room
GVI Trading Room Jay Meisler 15:50 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile

I posted this earlier in the trading toom and notice hoe 1.1130-35 Amazing Trader level capped the upside. All lines are drawn in advance.

I have been taking a low profile trading so just presenting the current picture. Using Amazing Trader levels,

EURUSD 1.11 is a pivotal level, former key support (1.1098 was the level)

Current bottom of local range is 1.1034 (1.10 defensive?) and key res at 1.1188 (1.12 defense?). I show resistance at 1.1130-35.

No obvious stops to go after.

NEXT
PAR 15:45 GMT 06/24/2016
Spanish elections over the weekend . Far left Podemos could come to power . Separatist parties may win in Catalunya. Hasta la vista España.

Have a nice weekend .

Who wants to buy gold?
HK RF@ 15:31 GMT 06/24/2016

CBs, will sell on any rally in the near future to raise cash.

The elites have been beaten financially in today market move, so likely not in the mood to buy gold.

But tech. gold will remain bullish down to 1285/90.

With today Mkts, nationalized by CBs, traders will do wise by keeping away from any FX or gold transaction.

NEXT
Livingston nh 15:16 GMT 06/24/2016
EU media commentary is more than just critical of Brexit voters - in the UK it seems many of the politicians still don't get it (this applies to the Brexit politicians as well)

IMO the process of splitting will begin to run faster in the UK and the EU than most folks expect -- and it will be nasty

GVI Data Calendar for 27 June 2016
GVI Forex Blog 14:24 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile

June 24, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, June 27, 2016. Trading News Calendar

• Far East: JP- No Major Data
  • Europe: DE- Retail Sales
  • North America: US- Advance Trade, flash Service PMI

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
27-Jun MONDAY
06:00 DE- Retail Sales
13:45 US- Flash Services PMI

28-Jun TUESDAY
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- CB Confidence

29-Jun WEDNESDAY
12:30 US- PCE Deflator
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- Crude

30-Jun THURSDAY
07:55 DE- Employment
08:30 GB- GDP
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless

1-Jul FRIDAY
23:30 JP- CPI
23:50:JP- Tankan Survey
00:00 CA- Holiday ALL DAY- final Mfg PMIs

GVI Data Calendar for 27 June 2016

BREXIT
tokyo joyya 14:12 GMT 06/24/2016
aud seems very bullish now

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. University of Michigan Survey Revised Lower
GVI Forex Blog 14:12 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile
University of Michigan Sentiment Survey. Final data revised weaker.

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. University of Michigan Survey Revised Lower

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 14:00 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile
slight miss

BREAKING NEWS
slight miss

BREAKING NEWS
University of Michigan Sentiment Index Final June 2016
U.S. Data Charts

ALERT
93.5 vs. 94.1 exp. vs. 94.3 preliminary

RELEASE: Index of Consumer Sentiment

TTN: Live News Special Offer

Ppt
HK RF@ 13:58 GMT 06/24/2016

Hk Ab 13:39

Key day reversal; you mean gold may drop below 1250? Hmmm

BREXIT
PAR 13:47 GMT 06/24/2016
Stock market reaction gives signal to other countries that leaving Eurozone is no big deal .

STOX
Livingston nh 13:47 GMT 06/24/2016
Monday gap filled - last weeks Thurs reversal in BREXIT concern started the silly spikes in markets so SPX 2050 low is next target - still need a close below 2070 // Europe and UK equities have stabilized for the moment

USD/CAD looks attractive as WTI dips

Ppt
PAR 13:44 GMT 06/24/2016
PPT encouraging companies to do stock buy backs today .
Good for the real economy ?

Ppt
Hk Ab 13:39 GMT 06/24/2016
First task for ppt to strangle the gold key-day and key week reversal?

Ppt
Hk Ab 13:39 GMT 06/24/2016
First task for ppt to strangle the gold key-day and key week reversal?

PPT
PAR 13:34 GMT 06/24/2016
PPT intervention limiting losses at US opening of equities.

Day trading strategies GBPUSD by AzaForex
London AzaForex 13:30 GMT 06/24/2016

Sell GBPUSD
Entry: 1.3210 Target: 1.4100 Stop:

Have you heard about forex you could be making money online easily.
Results of Brexit referendum in the UK shocked forex market and trading floors all of the world. Such abrupt changes of the course of currency pairs did not happen for a long time. These volatile movements provide an excellent opportunity to earn money in a very short period of time. Suffice it to sit on the trend and ride it to the end of the day. British Pound has fallen historically. Such movements point to strong emotion traders and investors wary. After such a sharp collapse of quotations of currencies you can always count on the second tick on the chart.Therefore, if the stock market will remain in pessimistic mood on the British pound, we will open a short position on a break of support level and join the Bears.

The price is below a simple moving average 200 MA and 20 MA indicating bearish trend.
The MACD trend indicator is below zero level now, indicating bearish movement.

If the support level is broken you can use the following recommendation:
• Chart timeframe: H4
• The trade recommendation: Sell
• The level of entry into short position 1.3210
• The level of profit and close the position: 1.4100 (100 pips)

Friday Trading
GVI Trading Room john 13:23 GMT 06/24/2016  - My Profile
Storgan Manley denies 2000 employees to move.

Next Page

Amazing Trader is a unique approach developed by Jay Meisler to trading that utilizes proprietary technology to deliver global-view's exclusive trading levels directly to your platform in real-time.

The goal is to take your trading performance to a higher level.

Amazing Trader

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
24-Jun FRIDAY
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
14:00 US- prelim Univ of Mich

27-Jun MONDAY
06:00 DE- Retail Sales
13:45 US- Flash Services PMI

28-Jun TUESDAY
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- CB Confidence

29-Jun WEDNESDAY
12:30 US- PCE Deflator
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- Crude

30-Jun THURSDAY
07:55 DE- Employment
08:30 GB- GDP
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless

1-Jul FRIDAY
23:30 JP- CPI
23:50:JP- Tankan Survey
00:00 CA- Holiday>br> ALL DAY- final Mfg PMIs

Trading Themes --
  • The U.K. Brexit vote has been a shocker. Early exit polls confirmed an as expected victory for "Remain", but then the tide turned as the votes were actually tallied and the "Leave" vote prevailed by 52% to 48% with the leave side getting 17mln votes vs 16mln for stay.

• Markets had been set up for a "Stay" outcome and had reacted mildly positively to the initial reports. They then reacted strongly negatively to the "Leave" victory as the data came in. Many had been warning of an asymmetric risk to the vote and were proved correct.

• Markets will need some time to adjust to this outcome. Expect the G7 central banks to do what they can to stabilize the markets on Friday and into the weekend. Politicians, central bankers and exchange officials will be doing what they can to get the markets smoothly through next week.

• Expect this vote to have political consequences immediately in the U.K. and then more broadly overseas in the days and months ahead.

John M. Bland, MBA
co-founder Global-View.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk Off

Britain votes to leave EU, Cameron quits -- Reuters.com

U.K. Votes for Brexit as Cameron Resigns After Historic Rupture --Bloomberg.com

BREAKING NEWS: German IFo Survey Beats

Using Fed Funds Futures To Predict EURUSD Sentiment

Latest News On U.S. Presidential Election -- Realclearpolitics.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Poor Jobs Data; Secret Agreement To Manage USD

Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead

Latest Brexit Poll Results: Traders Expect the UK to leave the EU

Brexit Poll results: Will the UK Leave or Stay in the EU?

More..

Attention Fund Managers and Copy Traders

We are planning to add a directory for fund managers or those who want to be fund managers or copy traders. If you are interested in being in it, send me an EMAIL

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105