User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Market Tracker

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
22/12/14 15:00 B EZ Cons Conf prelim con: n/a pre: -12
22/12/14 15:00 A US Existing Homes con: 5.2 pre: 5.25
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
EUR/RUB
Paris ib 07:29 GMT 12/22/2014  - My Profile
"BEIJING, December 22. /TASS/. China believes Russia will be able to overcome the current economic problems, and is ready to offer whatever assistance if needed, China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview with Hong Kong’s Fenghuang television channel on Sunday.

“We believe that Russia has opportunities and knowledge to overcome the current problems in the economy. The Chinese-Russian relations of strategic partnership are at a high level, we are always supporting and helping our friend. If the Russian side needs it, we shall offer all possible support we may have,” the foreign minister said."

China is calm

John Pilger

EUR/RUB
Paris ib 07:17 GMT 12/22/2014  - My Profile
EUR/RUB is down in early trade (right now down 5% but fluctuations are wild) and the Rouble is still a screaming buy. Someone told the "West" to call off the attack dogs, which is why the speculators were shut down the other day. I still find it interesting why Hollande dropped in on Putin by surprise (seriously?) the other day. There is lots we're not being told but price action is price action.

The surprise visit

GVI Forex Blog 07:01 GMT 12/22/2014  - My Profile
- (NZ) NEW ZEALAND Q4 WESTPAC CONSUMER CONFIDENCE: 114.8 v 116.7 PRIOR; 3rd straight decline, 7-quarter low- (TW) TAIWAN NOV UNEMPLOYMENT RATE: 3.9% V 3.9%E***Index Snapshot (as of 03:30 GMT)***- Nikk

TradeTheNews.com Asian Mid-session Update: South Korea cuts growth and inflation forecasts; OPEC leaders stand firm on output volume - Source TradeTheNews.com

AUD
Mtl JP 06:20 GMT 12/22/2014  - My Profile

ACC 03:37 // COT and USDx seem to confirm one another
Bottom Line:
Softening of dlr bull sentiment

AUD
Sydney ACC 03:58 GMT 12/22/2014
Other poisitive signs:

1. All Ords is up 80 points at 3:00pm. This follows Friday's triple point gain.

2. The small iron ore miners have recorded significant gains today. Arrium is 23%. The short sellers may be looking to lock in their profits. Its been downhill all the way for Arrium it was $1.80 at the beginning of the year.

AUD
Sydney ACC 03:37 GMT 12/22/2014
Interesting (if not humorous) article from Michael Pascoe in today's SMH. He poses the trivial question to pose over Christmas lunch: what do Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland have in common?

The answer is they all currently have negative yields on their two year bonds.

Australian bonds by comparison yield 2.32%.

That poses the question whether AUD may be ready to bottom out or at least lessen the decline versus the USD. With AUD/USD at 0.8150 a 2.5% decline would take us to 0.7950. Not that far away from Stevens' preferred level of 0.7500.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/comment-and-analysis/the-currency-tide-still-running-strong-20141222-12bwep.html#ixzz3MasxJ2Qo

AceTrader Dec 22: Intra-Day News and Views (EUR/USD) & data to be released today
Hong Kong AceTrader 02:33 GMT 12/22/2014
Intra-Day Market Moving News and Views
22 Dec 2014 02:20GMT

EUR/USD - ........ The single currency remained under pressure in Asian morning today after last Friday's breach of 1.2247 (Dec 08 low) to 1.2220 due to the dovish comments from European Central Bank Vice President Vitor Constancio who said in a magazine interview he expected the euro zone inflation rate to turn negative in the coming months but that if this was just a temporary phenomenon, he did not see a risk of deflation.

Offers are now tipped at 1.2245-50 and more at 1.2270 whilst bids are located at 1.2220 with mixture of bids and stops seen at 1.2200.

On Sunday, Greek PM Antonis Samaras urged lawmakers to elect a new president and offered the prospect of general elections by the end of next year once negotiations with international creditors are complete.
Speaking in an unscheduled television address on Sunday, he said Greece had a duty to finish negotiations with the European Union and the IMF.
The unexpected announcement comes 2 days ahead of the 2nd round of voting in parliament to elect a new president n follows a disappointing result for the goverment't in the 1st round last week when it won less support than expected.

If parliament does not elect a president by the 3rd and final round of voting on Dec. 29, a snap general election would have to be held by early Feb., putting talks on ending Greece's international bailout programme at risk.

This week will see the release of:

New Zealand's Westpac consumer survey, Japan's BoJ Monthly Economic Survey, Germany's Import Price Index, Italy's Trade Balance, Eurozone's U.S.'s Existing Home Sales on Monday.

New Zealand's Trade Balance, Exports and Imports, China's CB Leading Economic Index, France's GDP, Producer Prices, Italy's Retail Sales, U.K.'s BBA Mortgage Approvals, Current Account, GDP, U.S.'s GDP, Personal Consumption, Redbook, Housing Price Index, Reuters/Michigan Consumer Sentiment, New Home Sales, Personal Income, Personal Spending on Tuesday.

Australia's CB Leading Indicator, Switzerland's KOF Leading Indicator; U.S. Initial Jobless Claims on Wednesday.

Japan's BoJ Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes. New Zealand, Australia, China, Eurozone countries and North America are on Christmas Holiday on Thursday.

New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Germany, Canada are on Boxing day holiday on Friday.

Correlation Trades - December 21, 2014
Mtl JP 01:56 GMT 12/22/2014  - My Profile
jkt abel 13:46 / Always... always know where the exits are at what is the price to reach and go thru them. Be it in personal life contracts, business contracts or trade bets.

When it comes to market risk always be aware what kind of risk can not be "hedged". In other words what kind of risk will see no takers on the other side of the trade. Forget computers and their algos. Algos have built-in limits. Find that limit, push on it and find out when the algos stop trading. You will have found the PMI (Point of Market Instability) and NLAP - No Liquidity at Any Price.

That is what happened to Ben in 2008. It is happening to Vlad. Qtn is who is next to be tagged in the globalized world's round robin of unsound money and even more unsound credit.

Lets think about how to
1) be prepared to mitigate any such potential conflagration and
2) how prepare to profit it.

I think the 2015 "Those who are still here to see" game is likely to intensify.

Australian Retail Sales - Forewarning
gc sf 00:45 GMT 12/22/2014
I'm surprised Katmandu sells much @XMAS given how warm it is here at that time .. their clothes are winter or hiking type stuff (pretty sure)

Only Feature of trading here in Asia is Nikkei -100 and so $yen is stuck to lower.

Not sure how many people will be trading the next couple of weeks but I'm leaving a few strategies on - just to see how it does perform.

That one article about that Guy in the UK - is pretty disturbing .. and another reason I suppose FX will always be niche and not mainstream.

Australian Retail Sales - Forewarning
Sydney ACC 22:27 GMT 12/21/2014
Kathmandu is the latest retailer to issue a profit warning due to lacklustre performance in the Australian domestic market.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20141222/pdf/42vmy458p7wn3p.pdf

Same store sales in NZ and UK are up on the same period last year, however, Australian sales in the last five weeks are markedly down on last year's figures.

nw kw 22:21 GMT 12/21/2014
buy usd theme but swiss cot moved to soft usd why?

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 22:18 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile

December 18, 2014 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, December 22, 2014. Updated: Trading News Events Calendar

HIGH IMPACT NEWS RELEASES: EZ- Consumer Confidence, Existing Homes Sales
  • Far East: No Major Data
  • Europe: EZ- Consumer Confidence
  • North America: Existing Homes Sales

eurusd
Tallinn viies 21:12 GMT 12/21/2014
eurusd downside target this week 1,2090.

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 17:24 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile
North Korea Claims Launch of ‘Counteraction’ Against U.S. - wsj

SEOUL—North Korea said it was launching a “counteraction” against the U.S. that was “thousands of times greater” than the recent cyberattack on Sony Pictures that has roiled the U.S. government and entertainment industry. .../..

Global-View Trading Systems
GVI Forex john 15:10 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile

Equity, Oil (wti) and Gold Pivot Points, Support and Resistance Levels. Chart Point tables. Click chart icon to store in browser tab.

Global-View Trading Systems
GVI Forex john 14:49 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile

USD & EUR Pivot Points, Support and Resistance Levels. Chart Point tables. Chart icon

stores in browser tab.

jkt abel 13:46 GMT 12/21/2014
JP, AL has been preaching buy usd theme

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 13:02 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile
Trader goes missing after £130m of clients' cash disappears telegraph
Police are investigating an alleged fraud over claims almost $200m has vanished from an investment company run by a 59-year-old Yorkshireman

A currency trader has vanished along with £130 million in investors’ cash in an alleged fraud that could be one of the biggest in recent British history.

NY JM 13:00 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile
Look at the correlation with US 2-yr

Mtl JP 12:46 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile
Dillon AL 00:44 - pray tell what are the themes
tia

Video: Forex Trading Outlook for the Week of Dec 22, 2014
GVI Forex john 12:36 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile

This is a hard week to make a call given the time of year but the market had its chance to squeeze out the weak hands and failed to follow through on retracements. This setup the weakest close for the year in the EURUSD and has this currency setting sights on my 1.2040 long standing target. The immediate obstacle is 1.2200 as I explain in the following video update:

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 12:35 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):  
    MONDAY
    15:00 US Existing Homes top housing statistic
    TUESDAY
    JP Holiday
    9:30 GB GDP broadest economic statistic
    13:30 US GDP 3Q14p broadest economic statistic
    13:30 US PCE defl y Fed inflation target
    13:30 US Per Inc consumer earnings
    13:30 US Dur Goods industrial orders
    14:55 US U Mich final sentiment survey
    15:00 US New Homes Sales key housing statistic
    16:30 UST TRY 5-yr auction
    18:00 UST TRY 2-yr auction
    WEDNESDAY
    13:30 US Initial Claims weekly jobs data
    15:30 US EIA Crude mn crude supplies
    18:00 UST TRY 7-yr auction
    US- Early Close
    THURSDAY
    AU Holiday
    CA Holiday
    CH Holiday
    EZ Holiday
    GB Holiday
    NZ Holiday
    US Holiday
    23:30 JP CPI key BOJ measure
    23:50 JP Retail Sales yy consumer demand
    FRIDAY
    AU Holiday
    CA Holiday
    CH Holiday
    EZ Holiday
    GB Holiday
    NZ Holiday
    4:30 JP Ind Out  production
    US- Early Close

calendarBe sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.

GVI Forex Jay Meisler 12:33 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile

This is a hard week to make a call given the time of year but the market had its chance to squeeze out the weak hands and failed to follow through on retracements. This setup the weakest close for the year in the EURUSD and has this currency setting sights on my 1.2040 long standing target. The immediate obstacle is 1.2200 as I explain in the following video update:

nw kw 08:12 GMT 12/21/2014
gbp monthly looks like oil trend?

nw kw 06:24 GMT 12/21/2014
jp- see lumber is trapped * up side speed is strong,

nw kw 06:16 GMT 12/21/2014
for first 1/4 sorting oil stocks long consumer discretionary?

nw kw 04:55 GMT 12/21/2014
so dax will move usa/jpy up?

nw kw 04:49 GMT 12/21/2014
Forex john TSX cad is up big so s&p will go up next aud spx big run

Dillon AL 00:44 GMT 12/21/2014  - My Profile
next years themes jp.. why more of the same current themes

GVI Forex john 21:06 GMT 12/20/2014  - My Profile
NEW TABLE: Latest 50-day Correlations...

"Correlation is not causation"
but if it works, it works

Some of the relationships that are not very strong in our 20-day table are stronger in the 50-day time horizon. This could be due to the recent pick up in market volatility/?

Mtl JP 14:30 GMT 12/20/2014  - My Profile
parallel markets probably have little effect on each other
cross-markets however... are another story
-
Soon it will be time to consider and formulate 2015 trading market's themes.

GVI Forex john 13:49 GMT 12/20/2014  - My Profile

Price Linkages
From my very start in finance in 1972, I've always been fascinated with the relationships of separate markets to one another. As traders we are always looking for a leg up by working a little harder than others. We also want to keep from getting blindsided by developments in parallel markets. One thing I publish daily is a correlation table daily on www.global-view.com. It is free under Premium Trading Tools for those who are registered for the website. I run the correlations in a short four-week time frame to pick up changes in relationships as they are developing. MORE...

Rigged Markets and Current Trends
Mtl JP 12:38 GMT 12/20/2014  - My Profile
ib / thx for link. Craig says "The manipulations are dangerous"

Maybe , just maybe, you have found a trade-able theme and profit-opportunity. Lets turn the "dangerous manipulations" around and co-opt them to get filthy rich.

Lets Deal !

Rigged Markets and Current Trends
Paris ib 10:34 GMT 12/20/2014  - My Profile
"If every time the stock market tries to correct... the plunge protection team... stops the correction...unrealistic values are perpetuated."

Indeed, but while this is happening you go with the price action and keep a wary eye on the exit.

Dr. Roberts

Trading Technology
dc CB 23:15 GMT 12/19/2014
Mtl JP 19:03 GMT December 19, 2014 -
Tech Qtn

didn't you read Michael Lewis' book Flash Boys.

for a source go to Eric Scott Hunsader (Nanex) Tweets.

It takes 70 millis for signals to go from your eyes to your brain

EURUSD 12242 confirmed
Amman wfakhoury 21:19 GMT 12/19/2014
Amman wfakhoury 14:06 GMT December 18, 2014
EURUSD 12242 confirmed: Reply
EURUSD 12242 confirmed will be reached , return 12279 any rise above it will return to it.

The only one in the world who confirms the next level

12242 reached

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 21:15 GMT 12/19/2014  - My Profile
dc CB 20:07 one of these days ... there will be a

New York Fade

CHART POINTS- Free Forex Database
GVI Forex john 20:54 GMT 12/19/2014  - My Profile

UPDATED. Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format.

Commitment of Traders Report
GVI Forex john 20:47 GMT 12/19/2014  - My Profile

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP

Net EUR JPY COT Positions

Click on chart for COT Details

Click on chart for COT Details

The China Russia Alliance
Paris ib 20:43 GMT 12/19/2014  - My Profile
"The Italian prime minister opposed the idea of more sanctions against Russia."

Those three member of Congress who voted more sanctions must be feeling slightly outnumbered right now.

3 members voted more sanctions

Renzi

Paris ib 20:35 GMT 12/19/2014  - My Profile
Winding down sanctions against Russia....

Hollande

Paris ib 20:15 GMT 12/19/2014  - My Profile
Renzi refused the possibility for further sanctions on Russia this week. Now Hollande is 'breaking ranks'. The move away from sanctions is unmistakeable even without Kerry going all conciliatory. Now we have a rally in Oil, EUR/RUB was up 4.3% today. The Rouble is a screaming buy.

Meanwhile back at the farm everyone on the stock market is a happy chappy and we will close the year at record highs.

Hollande talks easing sanctions

BREAKING NEWS
dc CB 20:07 GMT 12/19/2014
LOUD very Loud

emini

BREAKING NEWS
dc CB 20:01 GMT 12/19/2014
now that the Jan WTI contract is off the boards...Hey It's Time to KILL all those who rolled Short into Feb.

OUCH....no wonder the O was so cheerful at his presser. He'd ordered a Drone Attack on the oil shorts.

BREAKING NEWS
dc CB 19:55 GMT 12/19/2014
so following yesterday's SuperRise. Set those sell orders on SPY at 210 and a Buy it back After Hours.

Cheers

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 19:36 GMT 12/19/2014  - My Profile
Nothing market moving out of Obama press conference. His adoring press seems to be loving this.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 19:18 GMT 12/19/2014  - My Profile
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):  
    MONDAY
    15:00 US Existing Homes top housing statistic
    TUESDAY
    JP Holiday
    9:30 GB GDP broadest economic statistic
    13:30 US GDP 3Q14p broadest economic statistic
    13:30 US PCE defl y Fed inflation target
    13:30 US Per Inc consumer earnings
    13:30 US Dur Goods industrial orders
    14:55 US U Mich final sentiment survey
    15:00 US New Homes Sales key housing statistic
    16:30 UST TRY 5-yr auction
    18:00 UST TRY 2-yr auction
    WEDNESDAY
    13:30 US Initial Claims weekly jobs data
    15:30 US EIA Crude mn crude supplies
    18:00 UST TRY 7-yr auction
    THURSDAY
    AU Holiday
    CA Holiday
    CH Holiday
    EZ Holiday
    GB Holiday
    NZ Holiday
    US Holiday
    23:30 JP CPI key BOJ measure
    23:50 JP Retail Sales yy consumer demand
    FRIDAY
    AU Holiday
    CA Holiday
    CH Holiday
    EZ Holiday
    GB Holiday
    NZ Holiday
    4:30 JP Ind Out  production

calendarBe sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.

BREAKING NEWS
dc CB 19:11 GMT 12/19/2014
You can tell my the happy tenor of the presser, that the Issue of the US going down the Tube has been taken OFF THE Table, Thanks to Gammy Claus.

BREAKING NEWS
dc CB 19:09 GMT 12/19/2014
I guess that if the SPY "fatfinger:)))" yesterday was to the Downside, and the "Folks who may be puting their Savings into STOX" got Spooked by the DANGERS of the Market, the Top Issue of the Press Conference would be NO NO NO the STOCK MArket is safe and The SEC, CTFC, FBI, Dept of Homeland Security, Justice, They are all looking into it ....Because the Issue of Market Security is the UpMost issue on Our Plate.

Some Folks Could Get Scared.

Next Page

Must Read Articles

Beware of Trading Illiquid Currencies

Australia Regulatory Agency Action Against IB Brokers

ALERT: What to Expect in Yearend Trading

Video: Forex Trading Outlook for the Week of Dec 15, 2014

Year End Price Volatility - December 14, 2014

More..

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105