User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
10/02/16 0:00 A CN Holiday con: n/a pre: n/a
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
GVI Data Calendar for 10 February 2016
GVI john 20:36 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile

February 9, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Wednesday, February 10, 2016. Trading News Calendar

• Far East: CN- Holiday
  • Europe: UK- Industrial & Manufacturing Output
  • North America: US- Mortgage Statistics, Yellen Testimony, Weekly Crude
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

10-Feb Wednesday
CN- Holiday
15:00 US- Yellen Testifies
11-Feb Thursday
CN- Holiday
JA- Holiday
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12-Feb Friday
CN- Holiday
13:30 US- Retail Sales
15:00 US- University of Michigan (prelim)

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 20:34 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

Please ... meet Corkow
'Mtl' 'JP' 20:13 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/russian-hackers-moved-currency-rate-104201148.html

Russian Hackers Moved Currency Rate With Malware, Group-IB Says
-
how COOL is that - as here we are trying to goad BoJ lol

Daily TA trade
'Belgrade' 'TD' 20:09 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
'Livingston' 'nh' 19:52 GMT 02/09/2016
in fact, 50+% of my position are index / futures options but this is Fx/index blog, then there is no point to discuss it ...

and here we go, green all around ...

Options for Further Monetary Policy Stimulus
'Livingston' 'nh' 20:08 GMT 02/09/2016
No matter what the analysts at the Fed come up with any attempt by an agency in murky legal waters finds out pretty quick what limits apply -- it's called "buying a lawsuit"

'Mtl' 'JP' 19:52 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
not sure I v the right memo
-
Fed May Lack Legal Authority for Negative Rates: 2010 Memo

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-08/fed-may-lack-legal-authority-for-negative-rates-2010-fed-memo

“There are several potentially substantial legal and practical constraints to implementing a negative IOER rate regime, some of which would be binding at any IOER rate below zero, even a rate just slightly below zero,” the authors wrote. “Most notably, it is not at all clear that the Federal Reserve Act permits negative IOER rates, and more staff analysis would be needed to establish the Federal Reserve’s authority in this area.”

Daily TA trade
'Livingston' 'nh' 19:52 GMT 02/09/2016
Index options (either side) are charging a dime for the privilege of picking up pennies in front of a steamroller -- this is like last Thurs

Daily TA trade
Belgrade TD 19:51 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
whatever happens, I'm going long NASDAQ fut. on US close ... still hold on same Short till next hour ... will close on some level or BE ...

Daily TA trade
london red 19:43 GMT 02/09/2016
s&p has that gap to close 71-72. nice n tidy if they do it today ahead of a noisy day tomo.

Daily TA trade
london red 19:41 GMT 02/09/2016
yup close abv 44 neck look in the bag. euro has sup 11252/46/35. there are many yards of expiries below mkt so downside will be tough going without a catalyst. on the upside there isnt much over next 2 weeks over 114 and air gets almost non existant abv 116. as for yen there is almost NOTHING below 115 except lrg around 11350 on friday but there is a cluster c 116 (fkg huge) on thursday. tomorrow zilch of note.

'Mtl' 'JP' 19:40 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM

Date: August 5, 2010
To: Federal Open Market Committee
Subject: Options for Further Monetary Policy Stimulus

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/files/20100805.Monetary.Policy.Stimulus.1.cover.public.pdf

IOER rates below zero would also raise substantial legal and technical issues.

PREVIEW: Fed Chair Yellen Testimony This Week
GVI Forex Blog 19:39 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile

As for Yellen's Testimony on Wednesday and Thursday, I don't expect the Fed Chair to be committal either way on policy

PREVIEW: Fed Chair Yellen Testimony This Week

Daily TA trade
'dc' 'CB' 19:37 GMT 02/09/2016
just like the afternoon prior to Obama's State of the Union speech sched for that eveing. Stocks "recovered" so not to embarrass he who went on to say....."........peddling fiction......." to any who dissed his miracle recovery storyline.

So to with Madam Chair in the hot seat for the next 2 days...stocks will not crash....today or tomorrow......and there goes gold

Daily TA trade
Belgrade TD 19:19 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile

Dow
16,000 -29 -0.18%
Nasdaq
4,266 -19 -0.44%
S&P 500
1,849 -4 -0.24%

Daily TA trade
Belgrade TD 19:08 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
it appears that the stock goes green

Deutsche Bank
'Israel' 'Dil' 18:59 GMT 02/09/2016
Germany grantees deposits for 100% without limit to the amount. that may mean total collapse in case of DB collapse.

German deposits safety

My Tuesday Trades
'Mtl' 'JP' 18:58 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
no banker wants loans repaid - none
only rolled over
and over

DB's "ransom demands"...pulling the Full Hank Paulson
PAR 18:58 GMT 02/09/2016
Low oil should be a huge positive for the world but by giving $ billions of risky loans to crooky oil companies banks turned it into an existential problem ?

Like in 2008 banks are the source of the problem and supervisors are blind.

EUR/USD
KL KL 18:57 GMT 02/09/2016
covering remaining short Eurusd here 1.1293...the usual should have waited...oe Kwpt more...eh.....nvm....Se La Vi...such is life of take profit is King.....

now looking at gold waiting for break out 1207 to short again....or long crude lower than 26.....so many to trade...why argue?? Just post your trade entry direction....otherwise all reasoning are just noise.... give an entry position with your noise too....LOL

'dc' 'CB' 18:52 GMT 02/09/2016
my personnal fav is #6

On Negative Rates -- instead of making them punitive on the banks allow the banks to earn the spread, make them punitive to savers.. Cash shd be charged interest -- put the micro chip in large denom notes/tax cash withdrawals.. encourage spending not saving .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is no other way to see this but as Repression...put a micro chip (YELLOW STAR) on lg denom notes. Line the Savers Up, make them kneel, hold a Luger to the back of their heads and Yell SPEND OR DIE, you filthy swine.

Daily TA trade
Belgrade TD 18:48 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
Long OIL here till US close ... ~28

Deutsche Bank
PAR 18:37 GMT 02/09/2016
A financial VW ?

Deutsche Bank
PAR 18:34 GMT 02/09/2016
Deutsche Bank ? A German Lehman brothers ?

How is this all possible ? So many derivatives in 2016 ?

Deutsche Bank
PAR 18:29 GMT 02/09/2016
Who has been responsible for supervising Deutsche Bank since 2008 . Again sleeping at the wheel ?

Every bureaucrat takes a nice salary and nobody is responsible. Thats a huge problem . Let the bank blow up .
Germany has known the Weimar republic before .

My Tuesday Trades
PAR 18:19 GMT 02/09/2016
Can USA ever repay its debt ? Can France ever repay its debt ?

Central bankers tell fairytales and everybody gets scared .

'dc' 'CB' 18:17 GMT 02/09/2016
one of Deutsche Bank's most respected credit analysts, Dominic Konstam.....We have reposted his entire letter below, because it represents the most definitive blueprint of everything that is about to be unleashed

"It is not oil, it is not in the banks, it is a run on central bank liquidity, especially dollar based and there needs to be much more ($) liquidity."

The existential fear in Deutsche Bank's analyst is tangible, as is the implied threat: "don't do these things, and if Deutsche Bank and its $60 trillion in derivatives blow up, it will be on you."

Deutsche Bank Is Scared: "What Needs To Be Done" In Its Own Words

My Tuesday Trades
'GVI 'john 18:13 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
oil dragging equities lower.

My Tuesday Trades
'GVI 'john 18:12 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
oil prices working down fairly sharply
$28.36 -1.34 ($28.30- $30.61)

My Tuesday Trades
'dc' 'CB' 18:09 GMT 02/09/2016
not so hot
Indirects took just under $10bln Last month they took $15bln
The PrimeDealers took just under $10.5bln ---Last mo $6.6bln

not many wanted the 3s this time around

My Tuesday Trades
'GVI 'john 18:05 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
3-yr auction 0.844%
bid to cover 2.74 vs 2.94 previously
looks weak

EUR/USD
KL KL 17:42 GMT 02/09/2016
ok covering 90% here first...the kind of trade I like.... out 1.13215 Huge relentless powerful entry above 1.1336....chase it higher and lower till 1.1334 and into profit of more than 14 pips x xxxxxxxxx lots = is happy days.......no need to think...just make take profit as King and no loser there!!...all other things are noise....LOL

Now wait same spot 1.1336 to short .again!!

EUR/USD
PAR 17:34 GMT 02/09/2016
What if Yellen like her great predessor Bernanke sees another terrible US depression coming.

EUR/USD
KL KL 17:28 GMT 02/09/2016
a Boomm....Top of the Asia Morning...

In Short Relentless EURUSD.... 1.13365..think later short first .....LOL

we shall see the out some in Asia and why later...LOL
sometimes less reasoning is better...Everything does not make sense!!
DYOR..DFM imvho and gl gt

OIL
PAR 17:26 GMT 02/09/2016
Oil is a problem for banks which lend $ billions to shaky shale oil companies . For the economy oil at $ 140 was no problem and oil at $ 20 will be no problem . Except in the sick mind of central bankers .

CENTRAL BANKS - NOT OMNIPOTENT
PAR 17:22 GMT 02/09/2016
Central bankers lost their magic . Negative rates are a joke .

OIL
'Livingston' 'nh' 17:20 GMT 02/09/2016
Oil calling the tune again break of 29? and stox march along

Gotta love 'The Narrative'
Paris ib 16:57 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
"how soon will the Syrian army, its Hezbollah allies and the Russian air force set their course for the Isis “capital” of Raqqa?"...

Things are not going to plan in Syria it would seem. The geopolitical chessboard is not working out like our neocon planners had hoped.

The tables have turned...

What's going on
'Israel' 'Dil' 16:50 GMT 02/09/2016
you also can sell 30x your trade size, use the same stop and exit all with profit at 1.1285.... I mean, your question is not related to trading but just a wish to forecast market direction... trading is money ;-)

What's going on
'Israel' 'Dil' 16:43 GMT 02/09/2016
Sell EURUSD
Entry: 1.1315 Target: 1.1190 Stop: 1.1335

I hope this answers your question. sorry I didn't answer you the always and only one knows

GVI Forex Blog 16:42 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile

February 9, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Wednesday, February 10, 2016. Trading News Calendar

• Far East: CN- Holiday
  • Europe: UK- Industrial & Manufacturing Output
  • North America: US- Mortgage Statistics, Yellen Testimony, Weekly Crude
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

10-Feb Wednesday
CN- Holiday
11-Feb Thursday
CN- Holiday
JA- Holiday
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12-Feb Friday
CN- Holiday
15:00 US- University of Michigan (prelim)

What's going on
'Mtl' 'JP' 16:41 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
JM 16:37 u r answering that as if account margin were no issue

What's going on
NY JM 16:37 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
It is like a lose-lose to suggest whether to take a loss when so deep underwater, which means we get blamed if market turns around and no thanks if it conti9nues to rise. .

So I usually answer such questions with a question:

If you had no position would you be selling it here?

In other words, treat it as a new position and you will have your answer.

What's going on
Ternopil SMV 16:33 GMT 02/09/2016
EURUSD
Entry: Target: Stop:

Hello everyone! I made a mistake and sold this f..... pair on 1.12. Who knows, is there any chances back to that level or better to close position?

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-Off at European Close
'Mtl' 'JP' 16:23 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
it appears that Japan�s 10-year bond is yielding a negative 0.027% after falling 5 basis points on Tuesday

STOX
london red 16:22 GMT 02/09/2016
worst may be over for now (highs/lows seen). they may wait for last 2 hours and make final move. yellen tomorrow so boj unlikely to steal thunder so if they choose to sell usdjpy further, expect no saviours from japan this side of yellens first speech

'Mtl' 'JP' 16:19 GMT 02/09/2016  - My Profile
“Our economy is the strongest, most durable on Earth,” - 0 bama

Israel Dil 16:06 GMT 02/09/2016

yes, Putin is very afraid from the one in the enclosed photo....

'dc' 'CB' 16:05 GMT 02/09/2016
President Obama will seek $19 billion for a major cybersecurity initiative across the federal government, the White House said Tuesday, a $5 billion increase over the current fiscal year to modernize government computers that have been repeatedly hacked — often spectacularly.

White House Seeks Billions for Cybersecurity

Next Page

Financial Markets Preparing For Congressional Testimony By Fed Chair Yellen On The Economy

MAJOR ITEMS THIS WEEK (GMT)

9-Feb Tuesday
US- New Hampshire Presidential Primary
10-Feb Wednesday
11-Feb Thursday
12-Feb Friday

PREVIEW: Fed Chair Yellen Testimony

jobs image Latest News On New Hampshire Primary -- Realclearpolitics.com

EXCLUSIVE: Japan 10-yr JGB Yield Turns Negative

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-Off At European Close

Pound Seen Tumbling Whether U.K. Stays in EU or Seeks `Brexit' -- Bloomberg.com

Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump -- Reuters.com

EXCLUSIVE: OPINION- Yen Strength Revisited

FOREX-Yen near November 2014 highs, euro lags on banking worries -- Reuters.com

Russian Hackers Moved Ruble Rate With Malware, Group-IB Says -- Bloomberg.com

Yellen Testimony This Week Critical

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES

OPINION: Yen Strength Revisited

My Forex Trading Forecast for the Week of February 8, 2016

Yellen Testimony This Week Critical

Three Most Crowded Trades to Start 2016 Come Under Fire

The Monday Effect; A Forex Trading Pattern Revealed

More..

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105