User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
26/05/16 12:30 A US Weekly Jobless con: 275 pre: 278
26/05/16 12:30 B US D/G ex-trans con: 0.30% pre: -0.20%
26/05/16 12:30 B US Dur Goods con: 0.30% pre: 0.80%
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Thursday Trade
Mtl JP 12:21 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
sl at cost +
never too prudent

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 11:58 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
Bullard: Brexit Is Not As Big A Global Event As It Has Been Made Out To Be.
-
Nice of Bullard to accuse Carney, IMF , Cameron & Co of lying

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 11:45 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
Does this guy get paid by the word?

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 11:45 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
Bullard
-- Keeping Mind Open on June FOMC
--Only moderate risk of Asset bubbles forming
-- Only surprises about rate cuts in Europe/Japan can impact exchange rates

Thursday Trade
Livingston nh 11:41 GMT 05/26/2016
The Yellen risk - forecasting is not the Fed strong suit - less than 2 months ago Yellen shot down the "things are better" April's live and now the expectation is for UPBEAT Janet "June is Live" - or will it be "June is Jive but July is Live"

OF course, by D-Day May's Employment figures may require a quick retreat -- Climate prediction by today's weather

Thursday Trade
Mtl JP 11:31 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
Sell EURUSD
Entry: market and pops Target: 1.114 and lower Stop: few pips above 1.12

I am biased towards the usd

Thursday Trade
Mtl JP 11:27 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
The hope is ...
-
not sure who exactly hopes what chicken yellen does but stocks (SnP at 2089-ish and ytd 2105 high) are either ignoring her or they are discounting the good news read from Fed gang's eagerness to hike coz the economy is so good it can take it.
--
place your bet for the 20%

Thursday Trade
tokyo joyya 11:09 GMT 05/26/2016
maybe gbp fall like a rocket from here

Thursday Trade
tokyo joyya 11:06 GMT 05/26/2016
UK JY 09:17 GMT 05/26/2016

long again?tellme your stop?i want go long too

Thursday Trade
GVI Trading Room john 10:01 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
JY- you make an excellent point. It seems to me that many of the news algos are primitive. They don't think. They just react to keywords. Also I have noticed they don't have a memory. With the advent of AI, this will not always be so. We are in what likely will only be a short period of time when we can profit on the naivety of the robots.

Lets work together on this. Its us against the machines.

Thursday Trade
UK JY 09:17 GMT 05/26/2016
Did anyone buy that gbp dip on GDP revised tiny? News algos gave a gift.

Thursday Trade
GVI Trading Room john 09:06 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
26-May THURSDAY
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- Durable Goods Orders
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
27-May FRIDAY
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- University of Michigan Survey
17:15 US- Fed's Yellen Speaks 18:00 US- Early Close for Fixed Income Markets

30-MAY MONDAY
00:00 GB/US- Holiday

Trading Themes --
  • A Key focus of trading today has been crude oil, which has tested to the $50 line in both Brent and WTI. The impact is largely psychological as the correlation trades with equities recently have broken down. One impetus for trade has been production disruptions for Chevron in Nigeria.

• The EURUSD continues to press modestly higher but so far has held below the psychological 1.1200 line. EURUSD is up on what appears to be short-covering into long weekends in the U.K. and U.S. The EUR is mostly higher on its crosses.

• The first revision of U.K. Q16 GDP saw the yr/yr reading marked down slightly. The two-day G7 leaders summit in Japan is under way. We expect to hear noise on forex, but no action.

• Interest is growing in the scheduled speech by Fed Chair Yellen at Harvard Friday at 17:15 GMT. The hope is she will clarify the outlook for Fed policy heading into the long U.S. weekend.

John M.Bland MBA
co-founder global-View.com

BREAKING NEWS: U.K. GDP Revised Down Slightly
GVI Forex Blog 08:37 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile

UK GDP-- 1Q16

U.K. 1Q16 GDP revised down slightly.

BREAKING NEWS: U.K. GDP Revided Down Slightly

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 08:32 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
Revised 1Q16 GDP yy marked down slightly.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 08:31 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
UK GDP-- 1Q16
U.K. Charts

-- NEWS ALERT --

QQ +0.40% vs. +0.40% exp. vs. +0.40% prev.
YY +2.00% vs. +2.10% exp. vs. +2.10% prev.

RELEASE: U.K. GDP

TTN: Live News Special Offer

long jpy!
tokyo joyya 07:19 GMT 05/26/2016
ok sell 109.95

long jpy!
tokyo joyya 05:29 GMT 05/26/2016
when i write here markeet go against me....look like here posting very danger

give me mone again
tokyo joyya 05:28 GMT 05/26/2016
i think usdcad go down....

long jpy!
tokyo joyya 04:45 GMT 05/26/2016
Buy USDJPY
Entry: 109.7 Target: 110.5/111.8 Stop: 109.3

look like again bounce coming so going long

give me mone again
nw kw 04:24 GMT 05/26/2016
cad strength oil up day just starting gl

long jpy!
tokyo joyya 03:15 GMT 05/26/2016
jpy aud and eur rise..

long jpy!
tokyo joyya 03:13 GMT 05/26/2016
look like today usd and gbp fall hard...

Wash Post (former????? endorser of HRC)
dc CB 02:54 GMT 05/26/2016
remains to be seen...is Bezos having second thoughts??

the bus is coming down the road...........

The Post's View

Editorial

By Editorial Board May 25 at 7:13 PM

Clinton’s inexcusable, willful disregard for the rules

Brexit
dc CB 02:47 GMT 05/26/2016
WashPost OpEd columnist/pundit/SundayMornTVMouth... weighs in.

George F. Will

The ‘Brexit’ referendum is the most important vote in Europe in a half-century

USD/JPY
nw kw 02:47 GMT 05/26/2016
Godzilla will get green card and power up , see some in a/j big fight?

USD/JPY
nw kw 02:42 GMT 05/26/2016
MR.O still gazing at Godzilla for its a bit burnt out fighting worlds econ.

USD/JPY
dc CB 02:21 GMT 05/26/2016
Geeeeee 20

just need to water it...not raining hard enough...need moar moar moar moar "water"

bring that umbrella closer, we're getting wet.....

long jpy!
tokyo joyya 02:10 GMT 05/26/2016
Sell USDJPY
Entry: Target: Stop:

bali tell me now

USD/JPY
Mtl JP 01:55 GMT 05/26/2016  - My Profile
lame duck meets numbnuts

..." two days of meetings Thursday and Friday, the leaders are set to discuss the global economy, with Abe hoping to gain support for his plans to prop up Japan’s economy with more spending."...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-meets-with-abe-as-g-7-summit-starts-in-japan-2016-05-25?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts

give me mone again
HK Kwun 01:39 GMT 05/26/2016
Sell Gold
Entry: 1233 Target: Stop: 1243

sell now

USD/JPY
Miami JN 00:58 GMT 05/26/2016
WTF is going on? Is there any G7 news?

Long Euro
PAR 21:18 GMT 05/25/2016
Yellen will be waiting for Godot. She will not raise rates before she is fired by DONALD.. You are fited !

NZD/USD
FL AG 20:47 GMT 05/25/2016
Any news for the drop? TIA.

Thursday Trade
GVI Trading Room john 20:32 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile
Bias/Sentiment Late Wednesday In NY

20-day av 1.1332
Pivot 1.1152

Fed Funds Futures indicator roughly in line with current EURUSD spot...

Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes
dc CB 20:26 GMT 05/25/2016
“According to the staff member, the Director stated that the Secretary’s personal system had been reviewed and approved by Department legal staff and that the matter was not to be discussed any further,” the report reads, noting that the investigation found no evidence that anyone within the State Department had reviewed or approved Clinton’s personal system.

“According to the other S/ES-IRM staff member who raised concerns about the server, the Director stated that the mission of S/ES-IRM is to support the Secretary and instructed the staff never to speak of the Secretary’s personal email system again,” the report reads.

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 20:07 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile

ya, some . initial target 2044 (my fave pet) not the whole run up just spurts here n there.
-
so which way the 70 points - I am still keeping robot in the "short only" mode as I favor 1.1050 / 1.08-ish

the inverse correlation is not a tick for pip exactitude btw.

BREAKING NEWS
dc CB 19:57 GMT 05/25/2016
did you hold on to some of that 2026---you said you went long on Dudley's speech on Thurs. (see linked chart) in my post

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 19:51 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile
posi or nega 70pts in 5 days ?

BREAKING NEWS
dc CB 19:48 GMT 05/25/2016
70pts in 5 days looks pretty alive to me.

He's the "new bond king", didn't you know? Just like the old bong king ---what's his name, got's to impress the press.

Emini hourly

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 19:44 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile
john is Gundlach trumping Gartman on the yakking pundit circuit now ?
-
Gundlach is on record:
- 2-3 years before it happened he was screaming about credit market meltdown coming
- to like and own Gold
- central bank nega rates as "the dumbest idea ever"
- stocks are some of the "riskiest things"
- predicts Trump to take the W/H
from a small sampling of his plums

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 19:38 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

NEXT
Mtl JP 19:18 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile
so if I know corrupt politician operations, she ll be thrown to the dogs only because someone else has been prepared to make her uncomfortable stink that could sink others go away.
soon we ll find out

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 19:15 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile
Jeff Gundlach-
-- U.S. stock market is "Dead Money".

Crude
PAR 19:15 GMT 05/25/2016
Did Crazy Mario notice that crude oil prices and some other European prices are rising exponentially . NIRP is becoming CRAZY like the master himself.

NEXT
dc CB 19:11 GMT 05/25/2016
I agree nothing will happen - legal-wise.
But if she'll be shown to be a sure loser...she'll be dumped.

Nothing would suprise me as this elections starts to get Real Serious. imho

NEXT
GVI Trading Room john 19:08 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile
They won't do anything to her. It would make the Administration look bad. The whole system (both parties) is corrupt.

NEXT
Mtl JP 19:07 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile
there is nothing in the report recommending either punishment or penalty for clinton. so what is next and who decides justice dept on 0's say-so ?

NEXT
Mtl JP 18:58 GMT 05/25/2016  - My Profile
what punishment does the law provide for violating them rules ?

Next Page

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
26-May THURSDAY
08:30 GB- GDP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- Durable Goods Orders
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
27-May FRIDAY
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- University of Michigan Survey
17:15 US- Fed's Yellen Speaks 18:00 US- Early Close for Fixed Income Markets

30-MAY MONDAY
00:00 GB/US- Holiday

Trading Themes --
  • A Key focus of trading today has been crude oil, which has tested above the $50 line in both Brent and WTI. The impact is largely psychological as the correlation trades with equities recently have broken down. One impetus for trade has been production disruptions for Chevron in Nigeria.

• The EURUSD continues to press modestly higher but so far has held below the psychological 1.1200 line. EURUSD is up on what appears to be short-covering into long weekends in the U.K. and U.S. The EUR is mostly higher on its crosses.

• The first revision of U.K. Q16 GDP saw the yr/yr reading marked down slightly. The two-day G7 leaders summit in Japan is under way. We expect to hear noise on forex, but no action.

• Interest is growing in the scheduled speech by Fed Chair Yellen at Harvard Friday at 17:15 GMT. The hope is she will clarify the outlook for Fed policy heading into the long U.S. weekend.

John M.Bland MBA
co-founder global-View.com

If you would like to earn up to $200 working with us, send me an EMAIL

Please participate

We are conducting our own Brexit poll to see what traders expect from the referendum on June 23.

Please participate by clicking below

Brexit Poll: What Do Traders Expect?

The UK's EU referendum: All you need to know-- BBC.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-On Europe

FOREX-Yen soars as jittery markets await Yellen, Japan tax decision -- Reuters.com

Energy Shares Climb With Norwegian Krone as Oil Regains $50--Bloomberg.com

BREAKING NEWS: U.K. GDP Revised Down Slightly

Using Fed Funds Futures To Predict EURUSD Sentiment

Latest News On U.S. Presidential Primaries -- Realclearpolitics.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Fed Rate Hike Imminent

Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead

Latest Brexit Poll Results: Traders Expect the UK to leave the EU

Brexit Poll results: Will the UK Leave or Stay in the EU?

More..

Attention Fund Managers and Copy Traders

We are planning to add a directory for fund managers or those who want to be fund managers or copy traders. If you are interested in being in it, send me an EMAIL

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105