User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
27/06/16 12:30 B US Advance Trade con: -59.5 pre: -57.5
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Monday Trading
NY JM 22:22 GMT 06/26/2016
My guess is CBs will be lurking to try an calm the markets. Pop in USDJPY consistent with BoJ intervention threat.

Second Referendum?
dc CB 21:35 GMT 06/26/2016
On Friday, when we described the assessment of UBS derivative strategist Rebecca Cheong, who anticipates as much as $150 billion in program and systematic strategy selling in the next 2-3 days, we wondered if the Friday silence from JPM's quant guru meant he was willing to hand over the baton of the market's most prominent prognosticator of quant moves to others. The answer was no, because shortly thereafter Kolanovic chimed in with a note just after the US close, in which he agreed with Cheong and said that the program selling was about to begin, to wit:

As we noted earlier this week, we expected a Brexit outcome to have an asymmetric impact for equities, with downside exacerbated by unwind of long equity investor positioning. In particular, increasing equity volatility would induce systematic strategies (Volatility Targeting, Risk Parity, CTAs) to start deleveraging their high equity exposure, resulting in $100-300 billion of selling.

JPM Head Quant

EURUSD Long
SaaR KaL 21:32 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
Expect EURGBP around 0.76 area
2-3 weeks max

Second Referendum?
dc CB 21:30 GMT 06/26/2016
Rudolf E. Havenstein ‏@RudyHavenstein 2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: John Hancock says he regrets signing Declaration of Independence; fears it could lead to uncertainty
-------------------------------------------------------------

NassimNicholasTaleb Verified account
‏@nntaleb

When people vote the way of the IYI elite, it is "democracy". Otherwise it is misguided, irrational, swayed by populism & lack of education.

EURUSD Long
SaaR KaL 21:13 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
till 1.1460 +

JPY pairs
SaaR KaL 21:10 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
GBPJPY to 148 +
EURJPY to 119 +
You will see

GBP/USD a bag full with cockroaches. Keep away!!!
SaaR KaL 21:02 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
I am long

Second Referendum?
Mtl JP 20:58 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
2nd referendum = hallucination
next.

GBP/USD a bag full with cockroaches. Keep away!!!
Bali Sja 20:07 GMT 06/26/2016
Roast them... yummy

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 19:27 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
Japan considering unilateral JPY intervention after Brexit-- NIkkei

Source: TTN

Monday Trading
GVI Trading Room john 19:13 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
USDJPY 101.74 -47
GBPUSD 1.3510 -169
EURUSD 1.1034 -73

Second Referendum?
HK RF@ 18:47 GMT 06/26/2016

Same in the US, at current elections.

Monday Trading
GVI Trading Room 17:58 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile

June 24, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, June 27, 2016. Trading News Calendar

• Far East: No Major Data
  • Europe: No Major Data
  • North America: US- Advance Trade, flash Service PMI

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
27-Jun MONDAY
13:45 US- Flash Services PMI

28-Jun TUESDAY
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- CB Confidence

29-Jun WEDNESDAY
12:30 US- PCE Deflator
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- Crude

30-Jun THURSDAY
07:55 DE- Employment
08:30 GB- GDP
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless

1-Jul FRIDAY
23:30 JP- CPI
23:50:JP- Tankan Survey
00:00 CA- Holiday ALL DAY- final Mfg PMIs

Second Referendum?
Haifa ac 16:10 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
LOL
Turns out that lovely liberal left can be rather violent when they lose. Corbyn just fired 8 ministers! At least 77000 signatures forged (from the vatican to North Korea).
Nice people.

Second Referendum?
Sydney ACC 15:38 GMT 06/26/2016
Some 39,411 residents of Vatican City, home to Pope Francis, appeared to have signed the petition by Sunday morning, despite the tiny city state having a total population of just 800.

In isolationist North Korea, one of the least internet-connected countries in the world, 23,778 people had apparently gone online to express their frustration at the UK’s decision to quit the EU.

Located 800 miles south east of the Falklands, and with a permanent population of zero, the South Atlantic British Overseas Territory of South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands was responsible for more than 3,000 signatures

That was some 300 more than those coming from the British Antarctic Territory, which though home to some 400 researchers also has no settled population of its own.

Signatories are also recorded in places as far flung as the Caribbean island of Aruba (101), Bermuda (564), China (432), Hong Kong (2,089), Japan (742) Venezuela (24) and the South Pacific Islands of Tuvalu (18), Wallis and Fortuna (8) and Vanuatu (31).

Overall, close to 2.5 million signatures had been added from within the UK by midday on Sunday, making up an overwhelming proportion of the whole.

What is not clear is whether the results recorded are an accurate reflection of the places from which signatures were added.

Savvy internet users could simply have disguised their true locations by using proxy servers to hide their IP addresses.

There have also been suggestions computer coders may have used special script or a 'bot' to generate fake signatures automatically.

Either way, people purportedly living in countries left behind by the vote also appear to have added their name to the petition in significant numbers.

They included 18,734 signatures from France, 11,816 from Spain, 7,031 from Germany, 3,139 from the Netherlands and 2,492 Italians and 4,122 residents of Gibraltar – which came out strongly in favour of Remain in Wednesday's momentous poll.

Some 2,326 Swiss-based supporters backed a second referendum on EU membership, as did 279 residents of Turkey, 3,746 in New Zealand and 11,971 in Australia.

Escalating mess.
Livingston nh 15:08 GMT 06/26/2016
fwiw -

USD/JPY, USD/CAD buy --- short term sell EUR/USD

Cable a sell after dead cat bounce as secondary after shocks set in // still think the CNY is the one to watch for some turmoil

Escalating mess.
Livingston nh 14:57 GMT 06/26/2016
The Mess will arise from foreign policy chaos - both the US and UK have lame duck leaders - the EU is split between those calling for the UK out now and those "hoping" that delay is the better tactic // during the Cold War (e.g., 1956 , 1968) and more recently, divisions between the western allies invited mischief

The economic/financial consequences will be resolved much sooner than the political turmoil

Escalating mess.
SaaR KaL 14:05 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
Northern Ireland and Texas as well..
The enlightenment period started .. :)

Escalating mess.
HK RF@ 13:14 GMT 06/26/2016

Nicola Sturgeon says MSPs at Holyrood could veto Brexit

Brexit live: Nicola Sturgeon says Scotland could veto Brexit as Labour revolt gathers momentum.

Others say not that serious.

LINK

So why did BREXIT happen?!
Cape May jb 11:52 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
To me the "obvious" reason why Brexit won is evident. Its all economics, the same as in the States and elsewhere. Years of slow growth have voters saying they have had enough of entrenched and bloated governmental bureaucracies looking out only for themselves. Its a generational time to throw out the bums in Brussels, Washington and all the rest.

"The times they area a changing"

So why did BREXIT happen?!
Haifa ac 11:24 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
Some of the pundits who explain the "obvious" reasons why the unexpected happend:
1. It was the rebellion of the Coal miners and steel workers who were mad about natural gas.
2.Uri Geller lost his power (true interview)
3. Obama and Merkel poisoned the water.
4. FOREIGN IMMIGRATION--330,000 in 2015 alone who took many jobs from brits. Polling company Ipso Mori found that immigration issues replaced the economic issue as 6/23/16 got closer.
5.Older catholics from the periphery won against younger portestants from the cities.
6. The Germans are worried and blame Merkel
7. Jermy Corbyn.
8. Soros Curse.

You pick your favorite scape goat.

Trump
Mtl JP 10:33 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
Chip 10:01 / so what is the next positional trade ?
tks

Trump
London Chip 10:01 GMT 06/26/2016

What I am Doing
SaaR KaL 08:54 GMT 06/26/2016  - My Profile
Sometimes volatility goes wild
stick to the plan

Pair------ Rec'd---- High---- Low
USD/CAD Stay Sell 1.3076 1.2559
AUD/USD Stay Buy 0.7711 0.7252
EUR/AUD Stay Buy 1.5427 1.4687
EUR/JPY Stay Buy 122.5479 112.8696
EUR/USD Stay Buy 1.1439 1.1101
GBP/CHF Stay Buy 1.4416 1.3165
GBP/JPY Stay Buy 159.6471 140.9136
GBP/NZD Stay Buy 2.1326 1.8849
NAS100( Stay Buy 4,605.64 4,304.00
SPX500( Stay Buy 2,146.33 2,046.65
USD/CAD Stay Sell 1.3076 1.2559
USD/JPY Stay Buy 109.0094 99.8904
USOil(C Stay Buy 51.4857 46.8737

long gbp!
HK RF@ 08:50 GMT 06/26/2016

Uncertainty remains around the markets.

Rather you don't jump into that pool full of rats.

Sideline: Banks are not going to bail any billionaire, but rather take care of themselves.

UK = GREECE
PAR 07:11 GMT 06/26/2016
Results of referendum will not be implemented and UK will stay in Europe.
What did you expect ?

Guessing Brexit to happen, was far easier than guessing it implemented or not.
HK RF@ 06:03 GMT 06/26/2016

Too many options, strategies, risks and possible modifications standing in front of the politician, that it may not be implemented at all, or if yes than after very long time.

Brexit decision and the following debates on the way to it's implementation, may demolish the EU before article 50 will be triggered.

Thus EU being at stake, may be higher than the UK.

There is no way the EU can push Britain to hurry up in triggering article 50.

UK has now a very strong tool to pressurize the EU to the wall.

That according to Isaac Newton findings:

Just take your time, and the apples will fall into your basket:)

long gbp!
tokyo joyya 04:40 GMT 06/26/2016
Kl Fs 04:35 GMT 06/26/2016

i think gbpjpy range 137/153 maybe 135...gbpusd 1.33/1.45 maybe 1.50.....lets see...i think 1st rise then maybe down again....

long gbp!
Bali Sja 04:39 GMT 06/26/2016
Most say we wont see 2nd one. Some say it is going to take years. But i say we will see one sooner than everyone think. When the big money and rich ones are losing money they will do whatever it takes to get it back including paying for running the second referendum. Buy gbp on dips! That is the only logical play from now on.

long gbp!
Kl Fs 04:35 GMT 06/26/2016
Joyya so next week you say we are going to see gbpusd 1.41-1.51?

long gbp!
tokyo joyya 02:44 GMT 06/26/2016
Bali Sja 16:01 GMT 06/25/2016
when is Second referendum? i think long gbp till second referendum then again short....

long gbp!
tokyo joyya 02:34 GMT 06/26/2016
Buy GBPUSD
Entry: Target: Stop:

next week gbp rally 500/1500pips?gbpjpy maybe heading to 147/153 right?i will short around 153 if seen target 138.....now long gbpjpy around 140 and small long gbp crosses....

IT IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!
HK RF@ 02:31 GMT 06/26/2016

ISIS to followers in SE Asia: 'Go to the Philippines'
'If you cannot go to [Syria], join up and go to the Philippines,' Malaysian militant Mohd Rafi Udin tells followers. Malaysia's counter-terrorism chief says they expect more attacks in the region.

MANILA, Philippines – The Islamic State (IS, formerly known as ISIS or the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq) has called on its followers in Southeast Asia to fight for the terror group either in Syria or in the Philippines, a recent video showed.

The 20-minute video showed men in military fatigues carrying weapons and holding Islamic State flags, also engaging in gun battles. The video likewise showed the beheading of 3 Caucasian males, believed to be of Iraqi or Syrian descent, according to reports. The militants claim the men were "spies of the crusader alliance."

Reuters reported that a man in the video, identified by Malaysian authorities as Mohd Rafi Udin, said in Malay: "If you cannot go to [Syria], join up and go to the Philippines".

Udin is a Malaysian militant currently in Syria, according to Reuters.

Propaganda?

But Philippine military officials dismissed the latest video as propaganda, Reuters reported.

"People should not be bothered by this," Reuters quoted Philippine military spokesman Restituto Padilla as saying. "Authorities are working on this. They can be identified, and they can be hunted down."

But Ayob Khan Mydin Pitchay, chief of Malaysia's police counter-terrorism unit, said the video "is not just propaganda, but is a serious threat."

"We are definitely expecting more attacks in this region," Pitchay told Reuters

LINK

Real Issue
Livingston nh 02:07 GMT 06/26/2016
The EU is a trade zone and - it has run into trouble because of over reach - the English have revealed the problem of SOVEREIGNTY -- the EU can never overcome this because it would require an Empire

The issue of immigration can be resolved if the external borders are shut - this requires FORCE (violence) - the EU does not limit free travel and most nations do not benefit from open borders - the elite don't understand this

The US never had an Open Border Policy - immigrants were only permitted as needed (miners, laborers) and the US had Free Land when it needed ranchers and Farmers

Misunderstanding HISTORY in Europe is as bad as in the US

Fun with Covers
dc CB 01:26 GMT 06/26/2016
cheers

Free Money

Referendum rerun! When? Few years from now!!!
HK RF@ 01:19 GMT 06/26/2016

The only way to get UK and the EU out of the mud for the time.

The referendum is not binding, so a date for a rerun, may be fixed at any time in the future!!!

Be careful with your trades.

So civil war may be averted for the time.

Does London have enough wood sticks to fight it out with the provinces(see image)

Fun with Covers
dc CB 01:18 GMT 06/26/2016

and then the icing on the Cake.

Brexit prompts strategists to dial back expectations for interest rate hikes

Fed on Hold Until 2017

Cant be ignored: EU referendum petition signed by more than 2.5m
tokyo ginko 00:27 GMT 06/26/2016
funny if they can get 18m people to sign the petition.

Never stops attempting fixing the word:) Soros warns of EU disintegration
HK RF@ 22:40 GMT 06/25/2016

Billionaire investor George Soros has warned that Britain's vote to leave the European Union makes the disintegration of the bloc "practically irreversible".

However, he called for thorough reconstruction of the EU in an attempt to save it.

Before Thursday's UK referendum, Mr Soros had warned of financial meltdown if Britain voted to leave.

In his latest comments, he said the effects of the decision would damage Britain.

"Britain eventually may or may not be relatively better off than other countries by leaving the EU, but its economy and people stand to suffer significantly in the short- to medium term," he wrote on the Project Syndicate website.

Mr Soros made huge profits in 1992's "Black Wednesday" by betting against the British pound as it crashed out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism.

Before Friday's vote he warned of a similar meltdown, predicting a Brexit victory would send the pound down by 15-20%. In the event, sterling fell about 10% to a 31-year low.

'Turmoil'

"Now the catastrophic scenario that many feared has materialised, making the disintegration of the EU practically irreversible," wrote Mr Soros in his latest article.

"The financial markets worldwide are likely to remain in turmoil as the long, complicated process of political and economic divorce from the EU is negotiated."

He said the consequences for the economy would be comparable to the financial crisis of 2007-2008.

"After Brexit, all of us who believe in the values and principles that the EU was designed to uphold must band together to save it by thoroughly reconstructing it," he wrote.

"I am convinced that as the consequences of Brexit unfold in the weeks and months ahead, more and more people will join us."

link

Calexit or Caleavefornia? Brexit lifts Golden State independence campaign--washingtontimes.com
HK RF@ 22:35 GMT 06/25/2016

Fire at the backyard of Donald Trump!!!

What you wished the other happens to you:

Not so pleasant, but not too serious.

Calexit or Caleavefornia? Brexit lifts Golden State independence campaign--washingtontimes.com
GVI Trading Room john 22:33 GMT 06/25/2016  - My Profile
I've always felt Caleavefornia was a logical candidate fr independence. Its GDP only smaller than Japan Germany and the UK.

Second referendum, can buy several months time for HM Gov.
HK RF@ 22:31 GMT 06/25/2016
.................................................................................................
"Don't get excited about prospects for a 2nd referendum. Most of the petitioners came from outside the UK."
..................................................................................................

A) Where this may sound naturally true, those are still legitimate votes, and you may or may not believe that the Big-Money is behind them.

Yes it begins to look like children's game where some can't accept a defeat, and demand it all over again, until they win.

With Specs. gold longs at a recent record Hi, and despaired commercials shorts, once if, a second Refer. decision passes, gold can slam 100$ down. Regarding too, that gold now is at a fair value.

For AUD$, I like to see the last two monthly candles at the close, where seems it will keep on sinking for sometime.
For the careful trader it means sit and wait for few days.

E$, whatever will be decided, EU is now in a big trouble from groups demanding Refe.
So instead of looking to fix Britain in retaliation, they rather should look for possible fire in their backyard.

GVI Trading Room john 22:26 GMT 06/25/2016  - My Profile
Pro-independence Texans weren’t the only ones energized by the vote by Brexit vote.

The California secession movement has been riding a wave of interest since Thursday’s vote by the United Kingdom to leave the European Union. The campaign has already gained a Brexit-inspired nickname: Calexit

ct: Calexit or Caleavefornia? Brexit lifts Golden State independence campaign--washingtontimes.com

"Politically Correct", never dies:Xenophobia a Big Factor in Pro-Brexit Campaign
HK RF@ 21:49 GMT 06/25/2016

Too many scaring negative events have happened with immigrants, to turn people against taking in more of them.

Blaming half of the UK of being xenophobic should be checked against facts on the ground.

Exporting "Politically-correct" items from the US, will not sell well in the UK:(

Brexit Vote Outcome Shakes Financial Markets
nw kw 19:46 GMT 06/25/2016
GBP-LME-has china support for investments, china power bank in gbp will get gbp out in market in time to keep up with the usa fed. so go go fatly gbp look out he ray.// see a plan gbp a made and aggressive,,,,,,,,,, comments pl.

Brexit Vote Outcome Shakes Financial Markets
dc CB 18:13 GMT 06/25/2016
We are joined by Mitch Feierstein of PlanetPonzi.com in order to dissect the economic, monetary and financial consequences of the ‘shocking’ Brexit vote – Britain votes to leave the European Union.

Keiser Report: Your Special Brexit Coctail

Next Page

Amazing Trader is a unique approach developed by Jay Meisler to trading that utilizes proprietary technology to deliver global-view's exclusive trading levels directly to your platform in real-time.

The goal is to take your trading performance to a higher level.

Amazing Trader

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
24-Jun FRIDAY
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
14:00 US- prelim Univ of Mich

27-Jun MONDAY
06:00 DE- Retail Sales
13:45 US- Flash Services PMI

28-Jun TUESDAY
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- CB Confidence

29-Jun WEDNESDAY
12:30 US- PCE Deflator
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- Crude

30-Jun THURSDAY
07:55 DE- Employment
08:30 GB- GDP
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless

1-Jul FRIDAY
23:30 JP- CPI
23:50:JP- Tankan Survey
00:00 CA- Holiday>br> ALL DAY- final Mfg PMIs

Trading Themes --
  • The U.K. Brexit vote has been a shocker. Early exit polls confirmed an as expected victory for "Remain", but then the tide turned as the votes were actually tallied and the "Leave" vote prevailed by 52% to 48% with the leave side getting 17mln votes vs 16mln for stay.

• Markets had been set up for a "Stay" outcome and had reacted mildly positively to the initial reports. They then reacted strongly negatively to the "Leave" victory as the data came in. Many had been warning of an asymmetric risk to the vote and were proved correct.

• Markets will need some time to adjust to this outcome. Expect the G7 central banks to do what they can to stabilize the markets on Friday and into the weekend. Politicians, central bankers and exchange officials will be doing what they can to get the markets smoothly through next week.

• Expect this vote to have political consequences immediately in the U.K. and then more broadly overseas in the days and months ahead.

John M. Bland, MBA
co-founder Global-View.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk Off

Britain votes to leave EU, Cameron quits -- Reuters.com

U.K. Votes for Brexit as Cameron Resigns After Historic Rupture --Bloomberg.com

BREAKING NEWS: German IFo Survey Beats

Using Fed Funds Futures To Predict EURUSD Sentiment

Latest News On U.S. Presidential Election -- Realclearpolitics.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Poor Jobs Data; Secret Agreement To Manage USD

Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead

Latest Brexit Poll Results: Traders Expect the UK to leave the EU

Brexit Poll results: Will the UK Leave or Stay in the EU?

More..

Attention Fund Managers and Copy Traders

We are planning to add a directory for fund managers or those who want to be fund managers or copy traders. If you are interested in being in it, send me an EMAIL

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105