User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
27/09/16 13:00 B US Case-Shil 20 yy con: n/a pre: 5.10%
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Panic exit?
HK RF@ 11:58 GMT 09/27/2016
Sell EURUSD
Entry: Target: 1.1175/80 Stop:

Daily Market Analysis by ForexMart
ForexMart Luis 11:55 GMT 09/27/2016

GBPJPY
Entry: Target: Stop:

Technical Analysis GBP/USD: September 27, 2016
The dollar still hovers in the pressured area compared to other major pairs, seeing that the stocks remains affected regarding the Fed's resolution. Traders are taking some precautionary movements for every execution because of the impact that the U.S Presidential debate might bring.
The pair experienced a downward pressured on Monday because the pound and dollar throw over their acquired profits on Friday. Moreover, the pair also indicated a steep decline against the level of support lied at 1.2900.
The 50, 100 and 200 EMAs sustained a bearish outlook. The resistance is found in the 1.3000 level, support is present in the 1.2900 level.
MACD fail off but give out strength for the sellers. RSI is positioned in the negative condition.

ForexMart Luis 11:45 GMT 09/27/2016

AUDUSD

Technical Analysis AUD/USD: September 27, 2016
Aussie is on a steady rate with US dollar even though the oil prices decreased. The AUD/USD price channel shows upward movement moving towards 0.7650. The 50-EMA also moved simultaneously in an upward direction reaching the 100 and 200 levels. The 100-EMA crossed the 200-EMA as shown in the 4 hours chart. The resistance was measured at 0.750 while the support follows at 0.7600. The MACD was seen in a downward direction which shows the position of the buyer to be weaker. However, it still presents a signal to buy. The Relative Strength Indicator remains at neutral state.

The initial buyer’s target is at 0.7650 level. However, A sharp breakdown almost close to 0.7600 and lower could lead to further decline towards 0.7540. As long as the current 0.7600 stays at that level, the prices are expected to continue in an upward trend.

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 11:42 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Markets are not taking this offer seriously.

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 11:41 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Report Saudis offer to cut output by 500K per day if Iran caps its output.

Source: TTN

ForexMart Luis 11:32 GMT 09/27/2016
EURUSD

Technical Analysis for EUR/USD: September 27, 2016

The EUR/USD pair rallied up to 1.1278 during Monday’s trading session after positive US housing date enabled investors to avoid the advancement towards a major resistance range. US new home sales went down slightly in August, dropping at a 609,000 annual rate and decreasing by 7.6% as compared to the data last July, lower than the expected 8.6% decline. The USD was also strengthened by comments from the Fed’s lacker which has stated that there is a strong possibility of an interest rate hike in December. Germany’s IFO survey has indicated that the business environment in the EU has increased significantly in September, going up to 109.5 from August’s 106.2, with increase in both the expectations and assessments sector.
The EUR/USD pair meanwhile continues to trade within its current range, suspending its recovery at main resistance levels, with a descent at 1.1615 points. The currency pair also experienced multiple intraday highs and lows within the 1.1280 trading range, and the upward potential will continue to be suspended as long as the price of the pair remains below 1.1280 points. Divergences can already be seen in the 4-hour chart, and the price continues to remain above a highly bullish 20 SMA which has already went above the 100 SMA. There is a high probability of a bearish trading session on Tuesday if there will be more decreases below the 1.1225 range. If the USD continues to strengthen, then there is a probable bearish trade point at 1.1160.

ForexMart Luis 11:13 GMT 09/27/2016

USDJPY

Technical Analysis for USD/JPY: September 27, 2016

The Japanese yen strengthened in the middle of risk aversion and is remaining to be a safe haven currency after the Bank of Japan’s statement that the central bank is preparing to implement additional regulations which are intended to increase inflation rates did not hinder the growth of the yen’s value.
The demand for the JPY was supported by the risk-off sentiment, with the price dropping from the present Asian high of 101.00 down to the immediate support level at 100.40 where there is a decreased downward pressure. The 50, 100, and 200 EMAs all declined while the moving averages all went lower in the 4-hour chart. Resistance levels are currently at 101.40 while support levels are at 100.40 points.
The technical indicators for the currency pair are all on the downward trend. However, MACD levels are sustained at the same range which is indicative of positive sellers data. On the other hand, RSI continues to remain over the expected oversold area. The USD/JPY is generally facing a bearish stance, and a closing value at 100.40 might trigger losses and may bring down the pair to the 100.00 range. The USD/JPY may also experience a slight increase if the support for the pair is sustained.

Trump vs. Clinton Round 1: Have You Changed Your Mind?
GVI Trading Room Jay Meisler 11:03 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile

PLEASE PARTICIPATE

Have you changed your expectation over who will be the next U.S. president after the debate?

Voice your opinion by clicking below

Munich Luis 11:02 GMT 09/27/2016

GBPUSD

Fundamental Analysis for GBP/USD: September 27, 2016
The GBP/USD pair continues to trade at the bottom of its range, closing Monday’s trading session at 1.2950 points. The pair has not yet been able to make a proper recovery from its past price lows. The value of the currency pair will be most likely be decided by the impending adjustments between other currency pairs, particularly the expected EUR/GBP flows towards the end of September.
The GBP/USD pair had strong resistance levels at 1.3140 last week and has plummeted back to the support levels at 1.2950 after failing to go above the resistance level. The pair also momentarily decreased to 1.2910 before going back above 1.2950 points. Analysts are expecting the pair to be bullish for the rest of the daily trading session, possibly going up to the resistance level of 1.3000 points. If the pair manages to go over this resistance level then this would enable the pair to go in the range of 1.3080-3100, where a lot of sells happened during the last time the pair has reached this level.
However, it is still yet to be seen whether the pair would be able to maintain its current value at 1.2950, and could possible lead to a low on Friday at 1.2910 and then 1.2870. The EUR has a somewhat stable bullish stance, and the GBP is also expected to follow this bullish bearing of the EUR, since there are no major UK news that is expected to come out within this period.

Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate --Reuters.com
GVI Trading Room john bland 11:01 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Mexican Peso? bit of a stretch...

America against Europe
PAR 11:00 GMT 09/27/2016
Is America trying to destroy the European economy with gigantic fines , imposed sanctions against Russia ( a big trading partner for Europe ) and crooky trade deals ?

Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate --Reuters.com
GVI Trading Room 11:00 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
"The Mexican peso rose 2 percent on Tuesday after record lows against the U.S. dollar, buoyed by a view that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton fared better than rival Donald Trump in a television debate.

The peso MXN=D4 was on track for its best daily rise in three weeks, lifting the higher-yielding Canadian dollar CAD= along with it. Canada, like Mexico, has close trade ties with the United States and is part of the North American Free Trade Agreement..."

US Justice department doing GOD s work ?
PAR 10:50 GMT 09/27/2016
Andy Ash (ADM INVESTOR SERVICE

To set fines on this basis, as below ....is ....well ...pretty outrageous ....and so the tit for tat will build. Apples tax fine ( repayment) looks meagre. Wells Fargo get a 180 mln $ fine and a dressing down .....anyone else in the world gets a fine that will finish the company. For DBK , they get 14 bln $ . Barriers go up ....global trade deals , some hope.

The U.S. Justice Department is assessing how big a criminal fine it can extract from Volkswagen AG over emissions-cheating without putting the German carmaker out of business, according to two people familiar with the negotiations.
The government and Volkswagen are trying to reach a settlement by January, the people said, before a new U.S. administration comes into office and replaces the political appointees who have been overseeing the process.
The U.S. is sizing up Germany’s biggest carmaker at the same time it’s trying to settle a civil case with the country’s largest bank, Deutsche Bank AG -- two companies that, together, directly account for more than 320,000 German jobs. In the case of Deutsche Bank, which is seeking

Munich Luis 10:48 GMT 09/27/2016

EURUSD

Fundamental Analysis EUR/USD: September 27,2016
The pair produced 58 pip range for the traders while its daily average range should be more than 100 pips. The EUR/USD is situated in an open range for the past few weeks because there is a decline in the daily range which cause the traders to experience some trading difficulty. EURUSD trades with a similar range over the same extremes day in and day out.
Furthermore, it is already proven that euro ranked as one of the strongest currency that performed yesterday since it competently sustained its position against the U.S dollar and advanced in much higher level. Its lowest point still persists above the support seen at 1.1200 which also broke the resistance that comes in at 1.1245. It continually ascended and reached the 1.1275 and further confirmed its normal range. Support level settled at 1.1243.
According to forecasts, major news are not yet issued so the European region is expected to carry out another ranging day of trading. It is also recommended that traders and investors alike should mark the time for stable prices.

Munich Luis 10:41 GMT 09/27/2016
Fundamental Analysis Gold: September 27, 2016

A small incremental change closed Gold on Monday. Traders were not expecting for the early sign of weakness after US dollar and US equity markets are traded lower in the market. Adversely, this is an opportunity for metals such as Gold. Sellers domineer trading while buyers are doubting the tenacity of the market after last week’s rally. Up to the last minute before the end of trading session, those on the lookout for bargains benefited from the aberration of the market that move Gold higher.
Monday trading demonstrated inconsistency that continues to sway Gold until investors buy them. The outflow for Gold was brought by short-term pressure that are aggressively seized by investors while sellers are driven because of long liquidation.
The surge of Gold early this year are to hedge funds caused by weakness in the stock market and crude oil. However, there are other options such as Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Until the traders spend big money to gold, the current state of Gold will not change and stop swaying sideways.

Dax
SaaR KaL 10:33 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Dax is recommended Buy folks

Munich Luis 10:23 GMT 09/27/2016

USDJPY

Fundamental Analysis USD/JPY: September 27 2016

The USD/JPY stopped at 0.665 or -0.66% at 100.306. Financiers of the Japanese yen attacked the US investors on Monday as they kept arguing about the BoJ's plan to change the monetary policy.
Despite of the preparation by many investors for the upcoming OPEC meeting and the first presidential debate of the United States, the Yen merchants awaits for the statement of the central bank Japanese Governor Kuroda. As he affirmed last Monday about the readiness of Nichigin regarding the usage of policy tool for the accomplishing the 2% target of inflation.
Furthermore, news released some information during the meeting by which the bank is confident that they will reach their goal, but there are some uncertainties which might leave an impact for accommodating the renewed policy.
The movement of price can be identified upon the debate outcome, considering that this is the major news at this moment.
In case that Mr.Trump got the victory then stocks presumably would be sold-off whereby investors of yen would be safe because it will settle on a higher position.

Ternopil SMV 10:22 GMT 09/27/2016
"If the election of at least something dependent, we would not be allowed to participate in them." Mark Twain.

bali sja 10:21 GMT 09/27/2016
btw, this is supposed to be in Political Forum

Belgrade Knez 10:18 GMT 09/27/2016

If US people are lucky, their next president would be Trump!

GVI Trading Room Jay Meisler 10:09 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile

Have you changed your expectation over who will be the next U.S. president after the debate?

Voice your opinion by clicking below

Who Will be the next President?

ECB
PAR 09:58 GMT 09/27/2016
ECB has become one big COMEDIA DEL ARTE .

Tuesday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 09:56 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Mixed equities
DAX -101
DJ +18
SP +3

US 10-yr
1.575% -0.9bp

EURO
GVI Trading Room john bland 09:53 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Depends on who you are. If you are an at risk bank you will be doing what you can to secure as much long-term financing as you can. I've seen it at banks first hand several times in my life.

EURO
PAR 09:44 GMT 09/27/2016
Should we consider moving our money out of European banks into the much stronger US banks ?

EURO
GVI Trading Room john bland 09:38 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Par- oftentimes over the years when banks were in trouble we have seen repatriations of funds back home. Could this be at work now?

EURO
PAR 09:31 GMT 09/27/2016
With so many European banks in existential problems it is hard to understand the Euro strenght . Short EURO 1.1250. Objective below 1.1000 .

ECB
PAR 09:15 GMT 09/27/2016
ECB managed to turn a huge positive for the European economy - LOW OIL PRICES - into a huge negative by making it a deflation drama .

Everybody at the ECB should get fired .

ECB
PAR 09:14 GMT 09/27/2016
ECB managed to turn a huge positive for the European economy - LOW OIL PRICES - into a huge negative by making it a deflation drama .

Everybody at the ECB should get fired .

Deutsche Bank
PAR 09:05 GMT 09/27/2016
Deutsche Bank may also consider debt for equity swap ? LOL.

Tuesday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 08:32 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile

Amazing Trader charts updated on your systems

EMAIL If you would like a free in-depth look at this new trading tool.

Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
PAR 08:20 GMT 09/27/2016
Monte di Paschi considering voluntary debt for equity swap .

After that they consider to issue new debt and sell those bonds to the ECB .

This will solve the NPL 's ? This is VOODOO, not banking .

Tuesday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 08:14 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
27-Sep TUE
13:45 US- flash Service PMI
14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
28-Sep WED
12:30 US- Durable Goods
14:30 US- EIA Crude
29-Sep THU
07:55 DE- Employment
12:30 US- GDP
23:30 JP- CPI
30-Sep FRI
06:00 DE- Retail Sales
08:30 GB- GDP
12:30 US- PCE Deflator
14:00 US- final Univ of Mich

Trading Themes--
  • The first Presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton saw pundits giving Clinton an edge. Most felt it was not a knock-out blow.

• Today sees a number of second-tier U.S. releases. The Conference Board Survey is closely followed, while the other data should not move the needle much. There is lot of data due over the week, but most are unlikely to be decisive.

• On Monday, the September German Ifo Survey was considerably stronger than expected. ECB President Draghi testimony to the European Parliament revealed nothing new. He appeared resigned to an extended period of slow growth in the Eurozone.

• John M. Bland, MBA
    co-founder Global-View.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mild Risk On

Equity
SaaR KaL 08:06 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
USDJPY Shorts for many weeks is from near 101.70 to 102.40
to target the lowest 97 to 96

should take a month +

Equity
SaaR KaL 07:51 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Generally Bullish US Equity + Dax
for the rest of the week
DJI from 18100 tgt 18600
Dax from 10400 to 10700 (*** Buying)
SP from 2140 t0 2200

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 07:47 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Saudi comment implies no decision will be forthcoming.

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 07:46 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Saudi Oil Minister Oil Minister, Algiers meeting "consultative".

gbpusd
SaaR KaL 07:25 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
I am Longing at 1.2920 today

gbpusd
kl fs 07:23 GMT 09/27/2016
1.30 again...maybe it is time to go the other way

GBPCHF Longs for 1.2820
SaaR KaL 06:54 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
GBPJPY great buy from 130 anytime
tgt 133.5

Dollar/Yen trying to hold
Haifa ac 06:38 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Gut feeling-- the true interpretation of the debate (the whole battle for the presidency) is likely to be revealed by FOREX.
$/JPY is trying to hold here and if we get a serious rally (above 104) then the verdict for a strong dollar is in. It is already beating so many world currencies (the poor peso, the BP, soon the ruble and euro). The only place it is still subdued (ignored) is in USA.
Should be interesting.

GBPCHF Longs for 1.2820
SaaR KaL 06:34 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
I just long it
will add with dips near 1.2550

US Elections
haifa ac 05:25 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Trump tried to be a "gentleman" ( so as not to lose the women vote). Hillary called him Donald and demeaned him.
She won the first debate.
If Hillary wins the elections we will have a most horrendous bear market into her first or second year in office (you cannot continue Obama's fed policies without paying dear consequences)
If Trump wins we will have a big bull market into his second year or so because he represents true capitalism.

How stupid is the American public? we will know soon.

US Elections
dc CB 04:53 GMT 09/27/2016
WaPo 6, count em 6 Opinions including the Editorial Board Editorial.
Clinton WON
(buy StoX)

AUDUSD Looking to Short
SaaR KaL 04:09 GMT 09/27/2016  - My Profile
Will short audusd somewhere here for 100 pips
...maybe a little more then 0.9680
tgt 0.7550

Oct 1...1st Amendment no longer applies
dc CB 03:39 GMT 09/27/2016
Top rated radio talk show host Michael Savage was abruptly pulled off the air on Monday afternoon after launching into a segment on Hillary Clinton’s delicate health. The talker called his abrupt removal an act of “sabotage.”

Savage, host of the nationally syndicated The Savage Nation radio program, was discussing Hillary’s health and suggested she may have Parkinson’s disease when he was alerted that his show had been pulled from the air on New York’s WABC radio.

The host discovered that The Savage Nation was pulled off the air and replaced by the “Curtis And Cooby Show,” in the Big Apple.

Not long after discovering he was pulled from WABC, as Savage was telling his audience what happened in New York, his live feed was suddenly cut off to many of his other affiliates and a replay of an earlier episode was substituted for the live feed.

Top Rated Talk Show Host Michael Savage Pulled Off the Air After Discussing Hillary’s Health

US Elections
dc CB 03:12 GMT 09/27/2016
At tonight’s debate, Donald Trump faced off not just against Hillary Clinton, but against moderator Lester Holt.

The game of two-on-one saw Holt ask no questions about:

Hillary’s emails
Benghazi
The Clinton Foundation

While ignoring these issues, Holt grilled Trump on stop-and-frisk, the birther issue, his comments about women, his many bankruptcies, why he hasn’t released his tax returns, and a host of other issues the media sees as unfriendly to the Republican candidate.

Lester Holt: The Third Debater?

US Elections
Berlin DG 03:07 GMT 09/27/2016
for Clinton being a president means strengthening her circles, for Trump it means getting the toy he really really wants.

For overwhelming majority both ad president mean: DOODOO

US Elections
Berlin DG 02:58 GMT 09/27/2016
Buy Gold

on the menu: LIAR vs. CROOKIS

both offer no perspective for improvement to the American nation, both raise fears about totally unaware personalities to be US president. both have no clue, and the bottom line is that Clinton's history is a bad experience and Trump is capable to beat that experience to the worst.

China, Russia, they have all reasons to worry much less. unfortunately, the terrorists too. The economy, NWO seems to be in control as those two clowns are easy to tame.

Next Page

Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!

The Amazing Trader includes:
  • Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
  • Live trading strategy meetings.
  • Live Trading Room with Trading Tools.

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:         

Amazing Trader

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
    27-Sep TUE
    13:45 US- flash Service PMI
    14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
    28-Sep WED
    12:30 US- Durable Goods
    14:30 US- EIA Crude
    29-Sep THU
    07:55 DE- Employment
    12:30 US- GDP
    23:30 JP- CPI
    30-Sep FRI
    06:00 DE- Retail Sales
    08:30 GB- GDP
    12:30 US- PCE Deflator
    14:00 US- final Univ of Mich

Trading Themes--

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
    Forex Trading Forum
    Forex Forum + forex rates
    Forex Forum Archives
    Forex Forum RSS
    Free Registration

Trading Forums
    Currency Forum Guide
    Forum Directory
    Open Forum
    Futures Forum
    Political Forum
    Forex Brokers
    Compare Forex Brokers
    Forex Broker News
    Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
    Forex Trading Tools
    Currency Trading Tools
    Forex Database
    FX Chart Points
    Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
    Economic Calendar
    Quicklinks to Economic Data
    Currency Futures Swaps
    Fibonacci Calculator
    Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
    Forex Learning Center
    FX Trading Basics Course
    Forex Trading Course
    Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
    Forex Forecasts
    Interest Rate Forecasts
    Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
    Live FX Rates
    Live Global Market Quotes
    Live Forex Charts
    US Dollar Index Chart
    Global Chart Gallery
    Daily Market Tracker
    Forex News
    Forex Blog
    Forex News
    Forex Blog Archives
    Forex News RSS
    Forex Services
    Forex Products
    GVI Forex
    Free Trials
    FX Bookstore
    FX Jobs and Careers
    Jobs USA
    Jobs UK
    Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
    Hosting and Development by Blue 105