User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Market Tracker

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
FOREX FORUM
15/09/14 8:30 A GB CPI mm con: 0.40% pre: -0.30%
15/09/14 8:30 A GB CPI yy con: 1.50% pre: 1.60%
15/09/14 8:30 A GB RPI-X con: 2.50% pre: 2.60%
15/09/14 8:30 B GB C-Out PPI y con: 0.90% pre: 0.90%
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive

GVI Forex Blog 03:47 GMT 09/15/2014  - My Profile
The global markets remain concerned about the timing of the USD Fed’s interest rate hike and

Morning Briefing : 15-Sep-2014 -0346 GMT

AceTrader Sept 15 Intra-Day Market Moving News & Views & data to be released today
Hong Kong AceTrader 03:02 GMT 09/15/2014

Intra-Day Market Moving New and Views EUR/USD

15 Sep 2014 02:00GMT

EUR/USD -..... The single currency moved in choppy fashion in fairly thin Asian trading due to closure of financial markets in Japan. Despite opening higher in NZ, failure to re-test Fri's near 1-week high of 1.2980 (intra-day top was 1.2979) prompted selling by st specs, price retreated to 1.2950.

Although range trading is expected to continue, Fri's erratic rise abv 1.2963 res to 1.2980 suggests recent short-covering activities wud continue as Fri's release of CFTC data showed for the 1st time in 15 months, euro shorts pared their short positions. Bids are noted at 1.2950-40 n more below with some stops touted below 1.2900. On the upside, offers are tipped at 1.2980/90 with stops reported building abv the psychological 1.3000 level.

A piece of Reuters news which came out after Fri's close worth noting:
ECB President Mario Draghi promised on Fri the central bank planned asset purchase programme wud be "big" but stressed that only structural reforms by govts could revive the moribund euro zone economy.

Draghi told a news conference following a meeting of FinMins in Milan, "our balance sheet is expected to move towards the size it had at the start of 2012." He declined to give an estimate on the size of the ABS programme, saying "we know it's going to be big, but we are hesitant to give a number now".

Draghi said the ECB believed recovery was continuing, even though it was "fragile, uneven and weak". However, with interest rates now at their "lower bound", he stressed that it was now up to govts to reform their economies to improve their ability to grow.

"No matter what monetary or even fiscal stimulus can be decided, we won't see much growth coming from these measures ... if there are no serious structural reforms," the ECB chief said.

On Friday closing, the single currency jumped to 1.2979/80 in thin New York trading, however, selling interest there caped euro's upside n price retreated to around 1.2940. Offers are now tipped at 1.2975/80 n more at 1.2990. On the downside, bids are located at 1.2925-20 n more at 1.2910.

Next week will see the release of U.K. Rightmove house prices, Swiss producer or import price, eurozone Eurostat trade, U.S. New York Fed manufacturing, capacity utilization, industrial and manufacturing output on Monday.

Australia's RBA meeting minutes, U.K. CPI, PPI and RPI, Bank of England quarterly bulletin, Germany's ZEW current conditions and economic sentiment, U.S. core PPI final demand, Canada's manufacturing sales, U.S. Redbook, overall net capital flows on Tuesday.

New Zealand's current account, Bank of England minutes, U.K. average earnings, claimant count unemployment, ILO unemployment, Swiss ZEW investor sentiment, eurozone inflation, U.S. core CPI, CPI, current account, NAHB housing market index, FOMC rate decision and monetary policy statement on Wednesday.

New Zealand's GDP, Japan's import, export and trade balance, China's house prices, Swiss trade balance and interest rate decision, U.K. retail sales, CBI trends, U.S. building permits, housing starts, initial jobless claims, Philly Fed business index on Thursday. U.K. Independence referendum.

Germany's producer prices, eurozone current account, Canada's core CPI, CPI inflation and wholesale trade and U.S. leading index on Friday.

Forex News
GVI Forex Blog 00:57 GMT 09/15/2014  - My Profile
* Aussie extends fall on disappointing China data

* China's factory output grows at weakest pace in nearly six years

* Fed policy meeting this week major risk event

FOREX-Australian dollar knocked by China data, others steadier

China growth worries rattle Asian stocks, Aussie dollar
GVI Forex 00:52 GMT 09/15/2014  - My Profile
Asian stocks stumbled to a five-week low on Monday after a batch of disappointing data out of China raised the specter of a sharp slowdown in the world's second-biggest economy.

The Australian dollar, considered a liquid proxy for China plays, also took a hammering and slumped to a six-month low.

China growth worries rattle Asian stocks, Aussie dollar

Forex Trade of the Day
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 00:29 GMT 09/15/2014  - My Profile
For Sept 11

Forex Trade of the Day

EURUSD 1.2986 remains key res

long small aud here @ .9012
tokyo ginko 00:07 GMT 09/15/2014
jabbing the market here..for 40 pips GT!

Scotland and FOMC: Outlook- September 14, 2014
GVI Forex john 21:26 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile

Scottish Independence
The Scottish independence vote largely had been ignored by the markets until last week when polls surfaced suggesting that the referendum could indeed pass. Now suddenly politicians of all stripes have been rushing to Scotland to campaign against voting for independence. Latest polls have been very close with momentum on the side of the pro-independence forces. It could go either way in the final days leading up to the vote. A pro-independence vote could be a major weight on the GBP.

Scotland:and FOMC Outlook- September 14, 2014

eur/usd
uk rg 20:46 GMT 09/14/2014
Buy EURUSD
Entry: Target: Stop:

11/9/14 eur/usd was an inside day(on the daily)
There was also a fractal (if you believe in those)
It has risen since
It will probably go further
gt to all

Chart Points -- Pivot Point Trading System
GVI Forex john 20:07 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile

GVI Forex john 18:39 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile
Latest Selected daily USD and EUR based Pivot Points. See Chart Point tables for complete data. Basis previous session ranges...

Using Pivot Points in Forex Trading:
A Simple but Effective Trading System

Into Dec/2014
SaaR KaL 18:20 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile
will start the week by placing long on Cable for this range
1.6314 1.6191
1.6347 1.6210
Into Wed Thursday 1.6460
then short it after that for friday

Deflation
dc CB 16:59 GMT 09/14/2014
iRaq War 3.0

Sunday funnies

the Strip

Calendar -- Daily Forex Data News
GVI Forex john 16:23 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile

September 14, 2014 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, September 15. Updated: Trading News Events Calendar

HIGH IMPACT NEWS: GB- Inflation, DE- ZEW Survey, US- Empire PMI, Industrial Production & Capacity Utilization
  • Far East: No Major Data
  • Europe: GB- Inflation, DE- ZEW Survey
  • North America: US- Empire PMI, Industrial Production & Capacity Utilization

Deflation
PAR 16:02 GMT 09/14/2014
The new iPhone6 is more expensive than the iPhone5 as Apple is going to get much more money for it.

But in the US hedonic inflation calculations it probably will show up as being cheaper as it has a few new features and thus increasing deflation .

Absurdistan ?

GBPUSD 16278 confirmed
Central Kwun 15:16 GMT 09/14/2014
Amman wfakhoury 11:27 GMT September 12, 2014
GBPUSD 16278 confirmed: Reply
1251 still confirmed ..new confirmed 1242.60
---------------------------------------------------------------
wfakhoury Sir, thx for your reply again. respect you always, your trading signal is usually over 60 percent is correct. but maybe I don't understand your signal, you also gave new confirmed level 1242.6, but also no touch after the new signal gave. if this trade for hk ab, then maybe no problem. Many thx

Weekly Trading Planner
New York GVI Forex 14:25 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):

MONDAY
8:30 GB CPI  & RPI-X   Inflation key to BOE policy
13:15 US Ind Prod  Cap Util U.S. Production key growth measure
TUESDAY
13:00 US TIC Net Flows  U.S. International Capital Flows
WEDNESDAY
0:30 JP Trade Japan big exporter
8:30 GB Unemployment  top growth measure
8:30 GB BOE Minutes  BOE Policy statement
9:00 EZ Final Inflation key to ECB policy
12:30 US Current Account widest trade measure
12:30 US CPI  key Fed target
18:00 FRB Fed Rates & Press Conference Fed policy decision THURSDAY
Scotland Referendum
7:30 CH SNB Swiss Monetary policy decision
8:30 GB Ret Sls U.K. consumer demand mm  
12:30 US Initial Claims weekly U.S. jobs data
12:30 US House Starts key housing statistic
12:45 FRB Yellen Washington post-meeting speech
14:00 US Philly Fed regional sentiment survey
FRIDAY
12:30 CA CPI top BOC policy target

This Week Features a Key FOMC Meeting Wednesday and Scottish Referendum Vote Thursday
GVI Forex john 12:44 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile
Opinium Research Poll for the Observer on Scotland independence: YES vote at 43%, NO at 47%, Undecided at 10%

- Source TradeTheNews.com

This Week Features a Key FOMC Meeting Wednesday and Scottish Referendum Vote Thursday
Mtl JP 12:20 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile
Janet covering her donkey

Yellen noted that “protecting the US from systemic risk is an unwritten third mandate of the Federal Reserve,” repeating in recent testimony before Congress her vision of a 3rd mandate.

so now Fed’s Fischer Leads Committee Watching for Asset-Price Bubbles - bbrg

Fischer is joined by clowns Daniel Tarullo and Lael Brainard

GVI Forex Blog 11:28 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile
HIGH IMPACT NEWS: GB- Inflation, DE- ZEW Survey, US- Empire PMI, Industrial Production

The upcoming week sees an active calendar. Monday features U.K. inflation data and the German ZEW Survey. Polls lat last week on the Sottish independence referendum put the pro-independence vote at around 48%, and the no vote at about 52%. It is still to close to call.

Into Dec/2014
SaaR KaL 09:37 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile
Into Dec/2014
Generally My trades are going to be this;

EURUSD SHort Sell 1.3000 TGT 1.2000
GBPUSD Short Sell 1.6478 TGT 1.5000
USDJPY Long Buy 107 TGT 114
USDCAD Long Buy 1.0900 TGT 1.1500
NZDUSD SHort Sell 0.8260 TGT .7500
EURCAD Short Sell 1.4535 TGT 1.3600
AUDNZD Long Buy 1.0890 TGT 1.1820
Gold SHort Sell 1,264 TGT 1,130
NDX Long Buy 4,027 TGT 4,350

Forex Trade of the Day
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 00:52 GMT 09/14/2014  - My Profile
For Sept 11

Forex Trade of the Day

Defense would not surprise me.

Ukraine
tokyo ginko 23:23 GMT 09/13/2014
his recent interview @ Yalta European Strategy (YES) forum, held in Kiev, talks like a retard..looks like a retard..continue to send Ukrainians into ruins..vain self-interests and inexperience to handle world stage

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-12/u-s-widens-sanctions-on-russian-banks-energy-defense-firms.html

Chart Points -- Trading Points
GVI Forex john 21:18 GMT 09/13/2014  - My Profile

A Discussion on Pivot Points (Part I)
GVI Forex john 21:12 GMT 09/13/2014  - My Profile

Pivot Points: What are Pivots? How are they calculated? How does one use them in trading?

Trading is about a series of "if this then do that" statements within a context of mechanical or discretionary decisions.  From this simplification of what constitutes trading one can then determine an algorithm.  The "algo" comes up with pre-determined statements that then become mechanical in nature and take the emotion out of the equation.

Atlas Shrugged
dc CB 18:35 GMT 09/13/2014
We have growers in our communities that have corn and wheat contracts from March 2014 delivery that are still sitting in their bins. Yes, product that is five months behind in shipping due to lack of rail service. ....the farmer's in a very difficult position of having their bin still full of last year's crops and having to figure out how to deal with this year's harvest and wanting to avoid piling it on the ground.

Just about everything that rides the rails is facing lengthy delays these days, even people.

The situation is so bad that Amtrak has filed a formal complaint with the Surface Transportation Board because under federal law passenger trains are supposed to be given preference over the movement of freight. Some question whether the railroads are giving preferential treatment to those shipping crude oil from the Bakken region of North Dakota, but can the the Surface Transportation Board do much about it? Republican Senator John Thune of South Dakota doesn't think so.

Freight Delays Causing Great Pain Across Plains

Scotland and FOMC: Outlook- September 14, 2014
New York Global Traders Association 12:50 GMT 09/13/2014  - My Profile

Scottish Independence
The Scottish independence vote largely had been ignored by the markets until last week when polls surfaced suggesting that the referendum could indeed pass. Now suddenly politicians of all stripes have been rushing to Scotland to campaign against voting for independence. Latest polls have been very close with momentum on the side of the pro-independence forces. It could go either way in the final days leading up to the vote. A pro-independence vote could be a major weight on the GBP.

Scotland:and FOMC Outlook- September 14, 2014

STOX
Mtl JP 12:22 GMT 09/13/2014  - My Profile
The Fed Has A Big Surprise Waiting For You - zh

..."The Fed will raise rates because that will make the biggest banks the most money. There’s nothing else that matters. The Fed can’t revive the US economy, that’s just a foolish notion. But it can suck a lot of wealth out of it."
-
Ladies and Gentlemen:
choose your weapons and take your position.

GBPUSD 16278 confirmed
Amman wfakhoury 08:26 GMT 09/13/2014
Central Kwun 15:10 GMT 09/12/2014
Sell Gold
Entry: Target: Stop:

wfakhoury Sir, your system recenly not working? now is 1228. but anyway, thx for your reply.
First of all I did not say that price will go direct to confirmed level . there is possiblity that price may move in opposite direction then return again to return level / or another confirmed level came out in the opposite direction.
In all cases my system is good for those whom trade in very small equity . and for those who need to make money with free signals.

Can Forex Trading Be Made Simple?
NY GTA 21:39 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile

I am not sure the word simple should be in a forex trading dictionary or any trading dictionary for that matter but there is a way to look at the market that should make it clearer to trade. There are some in the market who like to project themselves as fortune tellers, but in the end all they are doing is pointing out the risks. There is no crystal ball for forecasting the future but there is a way to look at the market that should make it simpler to trade.

Can Forex Trading Be Made Simple?

Chart Points - Free FX Database
GVI Forex john 19:46 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile

UPDATED. Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format.

Commitment of Traders Report
GVI Forex john 19:39 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP

Net EUR JPY COT Positions

Click on chart for COT Details

Click on chart for COT Details

Janet!!!!!!!
Paris ib 19:37 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
Looks for good levels to sell the S&P and the FTSE. China and the U.S. are both in trouble, that means trouble for commodities and commodity currencies. Buy EUR/USD on dips. EUR/AUD has moved quite a bit but lots of upside. Buy dips but either have deep pockets or wait for better levels. The volatility on that one can kill you.

Day's Trades
SaaR KaL 19:37 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
Selling Next week from 1.30 is not a bad idea
Time frame is important for options traders
ANyways, I just check GD stock
I think you are right..
now around 126
IMO a great buy for a couple of years
till 250
Would be nice to buy around 110 area

Janet!!!!!!!
Mtl JP 19:33 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
what "are some fantastic opportunities right now" as u c them ?
tia

Day's Trades
Paris ib 19:32 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
KaL - the great consensus trade. Bit crowded, don't you think? There are just NO EURO bulls out there. None. All the margin traders are sitting short EUR/USD. That doesn't usually work out in my experience.

Day's Trades
SaaR KaL 19:29 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
EURUSD selling till end of the year from 1.30
till 1.20
FInished!!!

Janet!!!!!!!
Paris ib 19:27 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
JP - lol. Whatever. There are some fantastic opportunities right now no need to get involved with suppliers of military equipment. Thanks anyway.

Janet!!!!!!!
Mtl JP 19:24 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
ib then learn from the boyfriend who stapled his girl-friends t!ts together coz he could not lick'em: buy some drone, Apache helicopters and hellfire (Boeing) missile maker stocks, just like a lot of congress(wo)men do. When these folks start to dump the stocks, it will be your signal to turn the trade around .

Janet!!!!!!!
Paris ib 19:16 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
JP (Jean Pascal perhaps?) trust me this has not 'got' to me at all. The situation is unsustainable, which means it won't be sustained. Those who have bought into the bullsh.t are adults, deluded, sucked in by flattery and lies, but adults nonetheless. I feel much greater compassion for the people currently getting bombed from the air. And there are lots of them at the moment. What p.sses me off is that we are paying for the bombing.

Up Next
Mtl JP 19:13 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
dc CB 18:54 re Alibaba
c Mtl JP 18:02
fyi and fwiw

Janet!!!!!!!
Mtl JP 19:10 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
ib 18:36 you can't let "sad" get to you. Social Issues have no place for emotion, NOT IF YOU ARE TRADING CURRENCIES - Money is a whore business. If you do you are in the wrong forum, in the wrong business.

Only redeeming aspect would be to use the whore business to try to make money to later use some of it to support your own philantropic quest. But you can not let the whore business nega-affect you emotionally.

The Cost of that Massive Debt
Paris ib 19:10 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
There is 8 trillion in U.S. Federal Government debt held by the public. Of that 5 is held by offshore investors. Most of those offshore investors are sitting on shorter dated paper, from 3 years down. If they want out they don't have to sell, all they have to do is not roll over the paper. That is: take the money when the paper comes to maturity. U.S. 3 year paper from mid 2011 to mid 2013 was paying under 0.3%. Now the yield is over three times higher at 1.08%. That represents a much higher funding cost for the U.S. Government. It also suggests that buyers are getting a lot less enthusiastic. Some suggest that the sharply higher yield is great news for the USD. I disagree. Time will tell.

U.S. 3 year Treasury Yield

GVI Forex 19:08 GMT 09/12/2014
GVI Forex 16:30 GMT 09/12/2014
Edit Delete
R2 1.2977 tested (HOD 1.2979)

-------------------------------------------

Looks like R2 should hold (1.2947 last).

Current Conditions: Mixed RISK
GVI Forex john 19:05 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
10-yr 2.612% holding at its HOD.

New York Global Traders Association 18:57 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile

Pivot Points: What are Pivots? How are they calculated? How does one use them in trading?

Trading is about a series of "if this then do that" statements within a context of mechanical or discretionary decisions.  From this simplification of what constitutes trading one can then determine an algorithm.  The "algo" comes up with pre-determined statements that then become mechanical in nature and take the emotion out of the equation.

Up Next
Paris ib 18:57 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
CB - Whoa!! Fasten seat belts.

Up Next
dc CB 18:54 GMT 09/12/2014
don't forget

Alibaba IPO - priced Thurs, Listed Friday
Quad Witching - Friday

Week Ahead
GVI Forex Blog 18:54 GMT 09/12/2014  - My Profile
Scotland uncertainty poses key event risk for sterling markets

•FOMC to change its language on forward guidance

•Take-up of ECB TLTRO watched as guide to stimulus success
ECONOMIC DATA ANALYSIS - SCOTLAND REFERENDUM DOMINATES IN A KEY WEEK FOR MARKETS

Next Page

Must Read Articles

How to Select Your Best Forex Trading System

Trading Made Simple
Get Your Free $50 Forex Trading Apps Store Credit
Watch Your Back: Beware of a Surprise

More..

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2012 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105