User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
01/09/16 6:30 A CH PMI con: 50.5 pre: 50.1
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
UK Gov. has no Brexit plans, but blowing lot of hot air.
HK RF@ 04:22 GMT 09/01/2016

And the Big money + the bankers, are huffing and puffing at the dark :"DO NOT BREXIT, OR WE ARE FINISHED".

It is important not to disregard this submarine activities.

And if Brexit will blowoff, many coffins will be needed.

Wednesday Trading
dc CB 02:33 GMT 09/01/2016
john bland 19:14 GMT 08/31/2016 -
Interesting comment on CNBC.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
“We can’t say for sure what would have happened without the repurchase, but it really looks like the stock would have kept going down because of the decline in fundamentals… these repurchases seem to hold up the stock price.” Edward Swanson

Central bankers also want their position of authority over the global economy to become a public priority. Ten years ago, when I asked average people what they knew about the Federal Reserve, most of them responded with confusion. They had never heard of the institution, let alone what its function was. Today, almost everyone knows about the Fed, but there is also an assumption attached that central banks, whether they are successful or not, are supposed to maintain economic stability.

The brave new world of central banking is a plan to expand on this corrupt correlation. That is to say, the general public and the mainstream should be questioning whether central banks should exist at all. Instead, people are arguing over what policies are better for central banks to adapt. The existence of central banks is considered an absolute. The masses are only given the option to debate what faces and what hats central banks should wear. If we get anything out of this deal, we only get to choose the form of our destructor.

The Central Banks Are Now Ready To Launch Their 'Brave New World'

AceTrader Sept 1: Intra-Day Market Moving News and Views USD/JPY
Hong Kong 02:10 GMT 09/01/2016
Intra-Day Market Moving News and Views
01 Sep 2016 02:00GMT

USD/JPY - ...... The greenback resumed its recent ascent and rose to a fresh 4-week peak at 103.53, helped by the release of upbeat U.S. jobs data. However, lack of follow-through buying triggered profit-taking and price retreated to 103.25 in New York, then lower to 103.10 in Tokyo morning.

There is a slew of data to be released today from U.S. but one should pay particular attention to jobless claims (12:30GMT) and manufacturing PMI (13:45GMT).
Street forecasts are 265K and 52.1 vs previous readings of 261K and 52.1 respectively.

Bids are now lowered to 102.90/00 and more below at 102.70/80 with stops building up below there whilst initial offers are noted at 103.70/80, suggesting further choppy trading would be seen.

See that flag pole over younder
dc CB 02:08 GMT 09/01/2016
nh 22:18
The 20th amendment deals with that.

Used as a plot line. the Ruskies plan to take over.
for a pretty good read over the long weekend.

The 14th Colony
http://steveberry.org/books/the-14th-colony/synopsis/

20th

Livingston nh 22:18 GMT 08/31/2016
An interesting problem is the status of the VP elect if President dies before either is sworn in --

Livingston nh 22:08 GMT 08/31/2016
My understanding is that the ballots in each state are for Electors - the timing of changing the Electors if one or both Parties tried would be the problem - nobody but Electors or Members of the House actually votes for a President - so if the Electors can not be replaced in time The Electoral College would have a large number of unpledged Electors (the Parties are legally irrelevant in the College)

dc CB 21:14 GMT 08/31/2016
Run this up and see if it flaps much

What one Dies?

Wednesday Trading
dc CB 21:04 GMT 08/31/2016
Watch your holdings as the Presidential Wars Escalate...starting next week.

Bill and Mr. Greek Yogurt

Wednesday Trading
dc CB 20:38 GMT 08/31/2016
john bland 19:14
CNBC

red hering. It works really well for certain people. Connected people.

Why is this man on the FRBNY Board???

do a little research on -- Hamdi Ulukaya --incidently, not a US citizen.

Twins Falls Idaho...largest yougurt plant in the world... employs mainly Idahoians big boon to the local economy? Because Payrolls Matter to the FED. (sarc off)

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York INSIDERS ON Board Members

Thursday Trade
GVI Trading Room john bland 20:34 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile

Blue line (inverted) indicates the odds of a Fed rate hike by year end.

Market Sentiment Indicators--
The Fed Funds Market Sentiment Barometer reflects current sentiment about a future change in Fed policy. Odds for one rate hike by yearend are:
+74% from +71% late Tuesday.

Spot EURUSD: 1.1159
20-day avg: 1.1208
Pivot Point: 1.1149

Thursday Trade
GVI Trading Room john bland 20:32 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile

1-Sep THU
All Day Mfg PMIs
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
2-SEP FRI
12:30 US- Employment
12:30 US/CA- Trade

Trading Themes --
  • The focus for the balance of the week will be the August U.S. Non-farm Payrolls report due on Friday. Street estimates are for a gain in jobs on the order of 180K in the month. However, there is street chatter of a statistical quirk that could result in reading of 50K below the prevailing rate. I would never trust such a story, or try to trade on it. I only mention it because the story is out there. NFP is a random number and I have never seen anyone who could make consistently accurate forecasts of the data.

• The ADP Private payrolls survey for August saw a gain of +177K vs. a revised +194K in July. The ADP data are in line with street estimates for +180K. However, keep in mind that the ADP report notoriously is an unreliable predictor of NFP.

• Many expect that a strong August employment report could serve as a justification for a Fed interest rate hike in as early as three weeks (September 21).

• There is new murmuring in the markets that U.K. PM May's commitment to Brexit may be wavering. The major focus now is the timing of when she will invoke article 50.

• German August employment data were in line with estimates while July Retail Sales were mixed.

• John M. Bland, MBA
    co-founder Global-View.com

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 19:47 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

Wednesday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 19:14 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Interesting comment on CNBC. "The only reason why the Fed continues to to pursue its current policies is because they haven't worked!"

STOX
dc CB 18:14 GMT 08/31/2016
two hours left to Jam them green.

Thurs and then about an hour of trading Fri after NFP. that's all folks.

Then the real fun begins next week, as money begins to hedge the HRC v Trump suprises.

Homeland Security to "monitor" the elections????? that is the story to watch.

STOX
london red 16:37 GMT 08/31/2016
big shs brewing but not today. they like fridays for those.

STOX
Livingston nh 16:19 GMT 08/31/2016
If SPX takes out last Friday's low the GAP at 2140 looms large and then the BIG one at 2100

STOX
Livingston nh 16:19 GMT 08/31/2016
If SPX takes out last Friday's low the GAP at 2140 looms large and then the BIG one at 2100

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-Off
Livingston nh 16:11 GMT 08/31/2016
When this level in crude broke last month we had a fairly quick break of $40

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-Off
GVI Trading Room john bland 16:02 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Weaker crude weighing on stox at European close.

GBPUSD 13180 confirmed
Amman wfakhoury 15:57 GMT 08/31/2016
Amman wfakhoury 14:43 GMT 08/31/2016
Buy and add buy till 13134 first then 13185

USD/BRL
Livingston nh 15:31 GMT 08/31/2016
no dog in this fight --- BUT maybe folks might take a look at this pair for a move higher thru Q4

The Narrative
Paris ib 15:16 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
So where are we on the narrative? Far as I can tell we're here:

- The U.S. economy is doing well(ish) after nearly eight years of Democrat government and - if it weren't for various global 'issues' (China, ISIS, Europe, Emerging Markets etc.) the economy would be doing even better. Hint: vote Democrat.
- Given the above a rate hike is coming (sooner or later) provided that one of those nasty 'external' factors doesn't get out of control.
- A rate hike in the U.S. will be good for the USD because money will flood into the country in search of yield (which currently are at record lows). So buy the USD now and beat the rush.
- Until the rate hike actually happens stocks are not in trouble. After all the economy is doing well. Should rate hikes actually happen there may be trouble in stock market land but we shouldn't worry right now. The powers-that-be will ensure that no stock market crash happens until AFTER the election or perhaps till early 2017.
- Commodities - including OIL - have softened up because of global factors and deflation and all that stuff.... and here there is a bit of divergence in 'the narrative'. Some suggest more downside in commodities and possibly deflation (which is not good - we used to worry about inflation now we 'worry' about deflation, don't ask) despite money printing pretty much everywhere. And other pundits suggest supply and demand and improved global growth will see commodities and inflation (and Russia) on the rebound.
- In the background we have war noises: Syria, the South China Sea, North Korea and the Ukraine. More 'intervention'? Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan are h.ell on earth with ongoing civil wars and general chaos but the financial market implications are unclear. Nobody knows what the h.ell is going on in Turkey and Iran. And for the most part we ignore all that and concentrate on dumb data points.

Towards a Global Realignment

AAPL
PAR 15:13 GMT 08/31/2016
On profits on European sales we pay NO Taxes . Not in Ireland , not in USA , not in Europe . Maybe in the Magic Kingdom .

Treasury secretary Lew becoming a big defender of Tax Evasion . Strange .

Wednesday Trading
GVI Trading Room john bland 15:09 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Weaker oil dragging equities lower. Watch to see if negative EURUSD correlation trade kicks in.

GVI Data Calendar for 1 September 2016
GVI Forex Blog 15:00 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile

August 31, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Thursday, September 1, 2016.

• Far East: AU/CN/JP- PMI
  • Europe: EZ/GB/CH- MFG PMI
  • North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Productivity, PMIs, Construction Spending, Natural Gas, CA- PMI

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
1-Sep THU
All Day Mfg PMIs
2-SEP FRI

GVI Data Calendar for 1 September 2016

GBPUSD 13180 confirmed
Amman wfakhoury 14:43 GMT 08/31/2016
________________________-
13134 reached first

long gbp!
fukuoka joyya 14:36 GMT 08/31/2016
can i ask why nowdays not much volatility narrow range?recently gbpjpy avg rannge 80/150 pips which is nothing for this pair......TIA

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 14:31 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
US EIA Weekly Inventories

U.S. Data Charts

NEWS ALERT
Crude Oil: +2.280 vs. +1.310 exp vs. +0.500 prev.
Gasoline: -0.700 vs. -1.640 exp vs. +0.036 prev.
Distillates: +1.500 vs. +0.080 exp vs. -0.090 prev.

Weekly Petroleum Status Report

TTN: Live News Special Offer

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Pending Homes Sales Mixed
Livingston nh 14:28 GMT 08/31/2016
Heh heh - John - no sausage factory expertise -- just wondering // Atlanta Fed spooks folks - September might be strong but won't show up in preliminary fig

data data day to day -- used to be simpler

GVI Trading Room john bland 14:23 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Re 3Q16 effect. I bow to your expertise on this.

Livingston nh 14:20 GMT 08/31/2016
John - the pending was a big revision so existing may take a big hit - Q3 GDP effect?

GVI Forex Blog 14:13 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Pending Homes Sales Mixed. Suggest higher Existing Homes sales.

Sour Kwun biting his stoploss AGAIN
hk ab 14:04 GMT 08/31/2016
wallshit, how many dlrs has it moved under 1313? LOL....

from 1313--> 1304 Margin call?

Maybe you are trading 1:1000

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 14:01 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Mixed Pending Homes data after previous data revision.

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 14:00 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
U.S. Pending Homes Sales July 2016
U.S. Data Charts

NEWS ALERT

+1.30% vs. +0.70% exp. vs. +0.20% (r-0.80%) prev.
RELEASE: Pending Home Sales

Good ADP data
HK Kwun 13:59 GMT 08/31/2016
Sell Gold
Entry: 1311 Target: Stop: 1321

1311 is 0.618 of 1316-1304

GOLD 1313.80
Amman wfakhoury 13:55 GMT 08/31/2016
GOLD 1313.80 golden level will be reach.

The only one in the world who confirms the next level

Good ADP data
HK Kwun 13:55 GMT 08/31/2016
Sell Gold
Entry: 1311 Target: Stop: 1321

sell again

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 13:46 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Chi PMI miss.

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading Room john bland 13:45 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Chicago PMI August 2016
U.S. Data Charts

NEWS ALERT
51.5 vs. 54.0 exp. vs. 55.8 prev.

Wednesday Trading
LONDON SFH 13:43 GMT 08/31/2016  - My Profile
Hearing the Chi PMI is 51.5 vs 54

Day trading strategies on GOLD 31-08-2016 by AzaForex forex
London AzaForex 13:33 GMT 08/31/2016
Sell Gold
Entry: Target: Stop:

Day trading strategies on GOLD 31-08-2016 by AzaForex forex broker

Wednesday Trading
Livingston nh 13:21 GMT 08/31/2016
WTI - a week ago I thot/hoped oil would break $45 - maybe today // the price is at the wkly 21sma and 55ema level w/ 45 just below -- the daily 89ema is @44.93 -- Break Point $45 this week w/NFP putting a stake thru September LIVE FOMC

Upside is limited
HK Kwun 13:00 GMT 08/31/2016
Sell Gold
Entry: 1313 Target: Stop: 1323

TP at 1305, nice

Wednesday Trading
nw kw 12:54 GMT 08/31/2016
margin calls
new spin
margin for new positions opened today from 12:15:00 to 12:35:00(GMT+0) for currency pairs containing CAD will be calculated based on a maximum leverage of

Sour Kwun biting his stoploss AGAIN
wallstreet bankster 12:51 GMT 08/31/2016
ab, hm , there is no margin calls on demo is it ?

GBPUSD 13180 confirmed
Amman wfakhoury 12:51 GMT 08/31/2016
Amman wfakhoury 10:17 GMT 08/31/2016
GBPUSD 13185 confirmed 13134 return
13095 golden level will be reached .

We sold till 13095 and now it is turn to buy.

British PM May gathers ministers to hear views on Brexit -- Reuters.com
Livingston nh 12:42 GMT 08/31/2016
PM has to invoke the ARTICLE soon/quickly - eliminate doubt, put folks on track and catch the EU before the elections season kicks in // as long as she's not serious she lets the Brussel's mandarins prepare

Next Page

Amazing Trader is a unique approach developed by Jay Meisler to trading that utilizes proprietary technology to deliver global-view's exclusive trading levels directly to your platform in real-time.

The goal is to take your trading performance to a higher level.

Amazing Trader

1-Sep THU
All Day Mfg PMIs
2-SEP FRI

Trading Themes --
  • The focus for the balance of the week will be the August U.S. Non-farm Payrolls report due on Friday. Sreet estimats are for a gain in jobs on the order of 180K in the month. However, there is street chatter of a statistical quirk that could result in reading of 50K below the prevailing rate. I would never trust such a story, or try to trade on it. I only mention it because the story is out there. NFP is a random number and I have never seen anyone who could make consistently accurate forecasts of the data.

• The ADP Private payrolls survey for August saw a gain of +177K vs. a revised +194K in July. The ADP data are in line with street estimates for +180K. However, keep in mind that the ADP report notoriously is an unreliable predictor of NFP.

• Many expect that a strong August employment report could serve as a justification for a Fed interest rate hike in as early as three weeks (September 21).

• There is new murmuring in the markets that U.K. PM May's commitment to Brexit may be wavering. The major focus now is the timing of when she will invoke article 50.

• German August employment data were in line with estimates while July Retail Sales were mixed.

• John M. Bland, MBA
    co-founder Global-View.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-On

Latest News On U.S. Presidential Election -- Realclearpolitics.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
    Waiting For Bank of England. Bank of Japan And Federal Reserve Disappoint

Forex Trading Outlook for the Week of July 31, 2016

More..

Attention Fund Managers and Copy Traders

We are planning to add a directory for fund managers or those who want to be fund managers or copy traders. If you are interested in being in it, send me an EMAIL

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105