User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
11/02/16 0:00 A CN Holiday con: n/a pre: n/a
11/02/16 0:00 A JP Holiday con: n/a pre: 52.4
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
SUCKERS
'Livingston' 'nh' 19:55 GMT 02/10/2016
The 10 yr Treasury is now at 1.70 and inflation is 1.80 -- NORMAL would be 10 yr @ 3.50 // it's never different

EUR/USD
Beijing Lawen 19:53 GMT 02/10/2016
Hi ZEUS, I have seen your many cool calls here, but have never seen any stops were put when you entered a trade. Cheers.

YELLEN
'Livingston' 'nh' 19:44 GMT 02/10/2016
Re; US debt -- Fed has 20% of fed debt that it will feed back to Gov't - so the deficit is hardly a problem -- it is one of the reasons the Fed is supporting a Fiscal tightening// government debt is MONEY and Fed's job in years past was to control the growth of currency

Crude Oil Currency
USA ZEUS 19:28 GMT 02/10/2016
Added WTI long at 27.27

EUR/USD
USA ZEUS 19:25 GMT 02/10/2016
Added EUR/USD short at 1.1266

Cheers!

YELLEN
PAR 18:33 GMT 02/10/2016
Sounding rather pessimistic , especially about ballooning UD government debt . From $ 10 trillion to $ 20 trillion in less than 8 years . YES WE CAN

EUR/USD
USA ZEUS 18:29 GMT 02/10/2016
Short EUR/USD at 1.1251

BREAKING NEWS
GVI john 18:15 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
Yellen finished. She testifies again Thursday and will re-release the same prepared text. She will have an opportunity to correct anything said today they feel needs fixing, but nothing stands out to me.

ZEUS
'Belgrade' 'TD' 18:07 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
Zeus is a legend, as well as Lahore and many others ... best call on this forum, that I followed, for fun, on a mini account, was Rama call ... eurjpy at ~ 132 he called 76 ... and just for fun, I open this position and leave ... it's mini account but the result, on the end, was 50+ dollars ... it was amazing ...

BREAKING NEWS
'Livingston' 'nh' 18:06 GMT 02/10/2016
The Great Philosopher was right

BREAKING NEWS
'GVI 'john 18:04 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
10yr auction yield 1.730%
bid-to-cover 2.56 vs 2.58
Strong Auction

Daily TA trade
'Livingston' 'nh' 17:56 GMT 02/10/2016
you might want to risk a leg in - buy a bit now and a bit on close - if the robots start to buy it will be earlier than the b/o lvl

ZEUS
USA ZEUS 17:54 GMT 02/10/2016
'Livingston' 'nh' 17:44 GMT 02/10/2016

Thanks mate. I was too close as an insider with a great realtime view of the implosion. Watched the shift in wirehouse bidding on mortgage tapes and margin calls on lender wholesale lines of credit....
Z

Daily TA trade
'Belgrade' 'TD' 17:49 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
IF spx manage to close 1h above 1885, am going long too ... right now 1870 (1h close) is upper limit for spx ...

EUR/USD
USA ZEUS 17:49 GMT 02/10/2016
nh- Hi there. Perhaps it's a basket effort by NIRPs -Austria, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, and Purk's The Netherlands...Or was it the more well heeled likes of Portugal, Spain, and Greece?

All the best,
Z

ZEUS
'Livingston' 'nh' 17:44 GMT 02/10/2016
As long as Zeus is around - the best call he ever made in my experience was the sub-prime -- I looked at the numbers and figured this amount can be covered by the Fed in a month -- HE was right // Fed fked the pooch and the economy paid for it the past 8 years

EUR/USD
'Livingston' 'nh' 17:35 GMT 02/10/2016
Hey Zeus - who's loaning DB the money to redeem certain bonds ?? Can you get me in on that ??

And all that do-gooder money for the poor immigrants ?? where's that coming from ??

BREAKING NEWS
'dc' 'CB' 17:32 GMT 02/10/2016
funny they way she keeps refering to the Finacial Crises...almost like it was last week, or last year at the most... it was 8 years ago you cow, and U and the Fed........

EUR/USD
USA ZEUS 17:31 GMT 02/10/2016
EUR/USD at 1.1234. Is it about to crater? Something tells me that it is.

Cheers!

Daily TA trade
'Livingston' 'nh' 17:29 GMT 02/10/2016
Step right up -- there was a Great Philosopher who once opined that a certain type of homo sapiens was born every minute

BREAKING NEWS
'Mtl' 'JP' 17:28 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
Yellen - financial conditions “have become less supportive to growth.”
to growth of what ?

Daily TA trade
'dc' 'CB' 17:27 GMT 02/10/2016
in about 30min we'll get to find out how many are willing to take a 10Y for 1.72.

BREAKING NEWS
'Livingston' 'nh' 17:25 GMT 02/10/2016
John - yellen v. Volcker(or Martin if you go that far back, hhahah?) -- market v. fed?

Daily TA trade
london red 17:24 GMT 02/10/2016
yes i noticed they did the 70's gap and back down. but now out of ideas it seems. gone stale 1830/1870.

Daily TA trade
'Livingston' 'nh' 17:20 GMT 02/10/2016
red -spx filled the gap and backed off to the rising 21 ma (15min chart) - has to break free of the oil influence but seems the selling has burned out for a while -- gaps above and below tho

Daily TA trade
london red 17:15 GMT 02/10/2016
euro. if can clear 52/57 will get legs some res at 74 and 85 but they can tap 113 if yen has another leg. should be a fade at 113 stop abv high maybe on hourly close. s&p stubbornly firm is sideways, but enough to cause usd a death by thousand cuts rather than swift move. if stocks can fall off may get todays capitulation.

Daily TA trade
'Belgrade' 'TD' 17:07 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
out of Long /NQ (NAS100) ~3994 and going Short on same ... earlier, oil, 1Lot was closed at PP and rest at BE ...

USD/JPY
USA ZEUS 17:07 GMT 02/10/2016
Trippled position at 113.77

Gotta love 'The Narrative'
'Belgrade' 'TD' 17:02 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile

maybe there are more of BOJ but i remember this two days / chart

'Livingston' 'nh' 17:02 GMT 02/10/2016
seems to me that the yen move has hit every cross - this has nothing to do w/USD - it's specific to Japan

The EUR/USD is more telling but that has limits to the upside
From the USD position if the market is missing the Fed intent (one and done?) then there will be no place to hide when reality bites them (inflation is the key here becuz of the 10 yr which is not as influenced by the Fed)

Crude Oil Currency
USA ZEUS 17:01 GMT 02/10/2016
Long WTI at 27.77

Cheers!

london red 16:59 GMT 02/10/2016
just rolling over again. maybe another look at 11393-98 and if no under then can move to 11440/50/60 maybe. but if under then hv further to go.

london red 16:57 GMT 02/10/2016
114 is a pt for some folks from 119/120/123 trades. final pt is 110 on that particular bunch.

Paris ib 16:53 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
Personally I think we done a bit and take a rest here to reassess. Then we get some interesting asset allocation decisions.

The established narrative has been damaged. And I don't think there is a lot they can do about it. Moving to a less bullish USD persepective.

Paris ib 16:50 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
Late 90s... wasn't trading. I remember the stories around about Japan going bankrupt and so on at that time. Earlier that decade Japanese banks were having trouble with limits on interbank. I was in the market then and I remember no-one would trade with them following downgrading by ratings agencies. Sort of like the Euro crisis I guess. Would have been interesting before and after the Plaza accord...

BREAKING NEWS
GVI john 16:49 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
I think the take away from Yellen today is that she has presented the case for delaying the March rate hike, but is sticking to their intention to raise rates whenever they can justify such a policy move. I know that sounds like double talk, but clearly she does not want to be painted into a corner.

I think she is saying no rate hike in March, and the FOMC will decide later about June depending on future data. I guess this is supportive of stox.

london red 16:49 GMT 02/10/2016
i must admit the last two yen trades ive bought dollar dips c 114 i dont expect intervention as they tend not to fight trends especially when they are unfolding and we are barely under 115, but folks high up tend these days to be less smart than you expect them to be, hence prefer to use options for downside at present.

'Belgrade' 'TD' 16:48 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
few years ago ... BOJ intervention ... if I remember correctly in a few hours huge drop than BOJ and hugeee up

london red 16:46 GMT 02/10/2016
it may have been about 20 over the 2 days but fell a lot more than that during that move in the late 90's. carry trades got blown out of the water. you were sat there just watching a figure go, then another then another. so nothing surprises me in fx.

Paris ib 16:41 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
I don't think I ever saw 30 yen in two days. When did that happen?

Paris ib 16:40 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
USD/JPY always leads... but the tone has been set. Blasting through now...

london red 16:39 GMT 02/10/2016
30 yen in 2 days is big. this is nothing.

london red 16:38 GMT 02/10/2016
euro. looks like last attempt higher before some daily downside. fade rallies 113/11350. its just not making new highs on usdjpy lows. doesnt mean end of rally, can be a puse for a day.

Paris ib 16:38 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
Or do the committed USD bulls start to panic?

Paris ib 16:37 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
right red... looks like we test them. FWIW only the BoJ stepping in looks like it will stop this move, which is beginning to look like a fundamental change in perspective. The whole economic recovery and rate hike narrative is up for grabs at this point. And the marked in 2015 was all USD positive. My only concern is that the move has been so big so far... do we take a breather?

london red 16:35 GMT 02/10/2016
multiple sup at 113.28-33 lvl should bounce there at least like off this 23.6.

BREAKING NEWS
Paris ib 16:34 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
And the implications are USD bearish. The question is: how much is in the market already? Are we set up for a big dummy spit here?

london red 16:34 GMT 02/10/2016
11393-98 is 23.6 of 80/125. likely to harbour stops.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI john 16:33 GMT 02/10/2016  - My Profile
I am not a big follower of Hilsenrath. I don't think he has the lines into that others do, but I think these observations are probably on the mark.

Next Page

Financial Markets Preparing For Congressional Testimony By Fed Chair Yellen On The Economy

MAJOR ITEMS THIS WEEK (GMT)

10-Feb Wednesday
15:00 US- Yellen Testifies
11-Feb Thursday
15:00 US- Yellen Testifies
12-Feb Friday
13:30 US- Retail Sales

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Markets Early In Europe

PREVIEW: Fed Chair Yellen Testimony Starts On Wednesday

Yellen Testimony Critical To Policy Outlook

Dollar struggles as Yellen eyed for direction -- Reuters.com

Sanders defeats Clinton in decisive New Hampshire primary victory -- washingtonpost

Backers Stayed With Donald Trump As He Regained His Bearings-- New York Times

Banks lead Europe shares higher, oil up before Yellen -- Reuters.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

Latest News On New Hampshire Primary -- Realclearpolitics.com

Pound Seen Tumbling Whether U.K. Stays in EU or Seeks `Brexit' -- Bloomberg.com

Russian Hackers Moved Ruble Rate With Malware, Group-IB Says -- Bloomberg.com

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES

How to Test an Algo, System or Signals Service

OPINION: Yen Strength Revisited

My Forex Trading Forecast for the Week of February 8, 2016

Yellen Testimony This Week Critical

The Monday Effect; A Forex Trading Pattern Revealed

More..

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105